Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

Edit : They are sick. So I'm going to hide them until cured.

AND ALSO FOG IS UPSIDE DOWN

How can you tell the fog is upside-down?

We can't see these due to fogging, maybe please describe their look to us? :c

I got you!

Fogged:

user posted image

Unfogged:

user posted image

Oh mai. o:

user posted image

Proof of upside down egg.

Honestly didn't see that coming!

And the little one is sick, so getting hidden soon!

Quote for new page.

Someone screenie'd their right side up hatchies on the previous page: they look like normal mints.

How can you tell the fog is upside-down?

The shading curves the opposite direction on the scroll vs. on view page. I didn't notice it until kjym16 pointed it out - it is subtle!

Oh. Oh my gosh. I'll get an upside down Mint like this in 7 hours. Thanks Articray and Sock.<3

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It must be very shy since it keeps hiding from you.

Hiding everywhere possible, after you took away all the other hiding spots, in desperation, it tried hiding on the ceiling.

I must hide mine til morning. He is cute So that I never forget, his name is Topsy Turvy Mint. Because I still think he will be normal when he grows up

Edited by ainisarie

Genuinely surprised that they're indeed hatching into upside-down mints.

I predict drama. tongue.gif

For those of you who did get them, PLEASE take care to hide your scrolls once you go to sleep. I don't want to see any more dead mint eggs due to salty people.

Oh no have peoples mints started dying? ;-;

We can't see these due to fogging, maybe please describe their look to us? :c

Uh... Okay.

user posted image

user posted image

Edit : Oh my.... my laptop speed is slow... sorry.

Edited by kjym16

Yes hiding for a day won't hurt them. Better safe than sorry especially with view bombers about.

The shading curves the opposite direction on the scroll vs. on view page. I didn't notice it until kjym16 pointed it out - it is subtle!

Oh GOD it aCTUALLY IS!!!

That's amazing tongue.gif

Hiding everywhere possible, after you took away all the other hiding spots, in desperation, it tried hiding on the ceiling.

That is so cool! Do you mind if I eventually use it in my dragon's description?

I noticed that the upside-down mints can be gender-influenced. Doing so won't turn them right up, will it?

I noticed that the upside-down mints can be gender-influenced. Doing so won't turn them right up, will it?

Nope; I influenced mine female.

No it wouldn't. I influenced one of mine and it is still upside down

Mine is inf male and upside down. Hey, Sock if we ever should get interscroll breeding?........

Salty about being eaten and not getting a second chance. CURSE YOU LUCK! *shakes fist at air*

Wah.

Nope; I influenced mine female.

Actually wondering, were they all male when dropped? Both of mine were (influenced one of them female to complete the pair tongue.gif)

That is so cool! Do you mind if I eventually use it in my dragon's description?

Of course not, feel free to use! Show me when you do, I enjoy reading other people's descriptions. smile.gif

Mine is inf male and upside down. Hey, Sock if we ever should get interscroll breeding?........

Deal! Actually been wondering if I should put myself out there and go for a second so I could create confused pbs. xP

Actually wondering, were they all male when dropped? Both of mine were (influenced one of them female to complete the pair tongue.gif)

No idea; I did not precog mine. I doubt it, though. That seems like an odd quirk. xP