TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

I love the story and I wish it could get some continuation.Now getting items with Patch biggrin.gif

There is a small issue in that quest - there is a lot of free space around the dogs (more around the bigger ones) which is not actually free. I can see that there is enough place to go, but I can't go there.

I love the story and I wish it could get some continuation.Now getting items with Patch biggrin.gif

There is a small issue in that quest - there is a lot of free space around the dogs (more around the bigger ones) which is not actually free. I can see that there is enough place to go, but I can't go there.

That's why I avoided the dog finding for getting the rest of the items. Too much frustration related to dogs being in the way and not moving, and especially there being space but your character not being allowed to use it. In real life you can gently push past dogs that are in the way and they'll move. Here you just have to wait and wait and wait.

And that middle room is messing with my OCD need for things to be centered.

Yeah, same for me. Although I did find a way around it and managed to center everything anyway.

Screenshot of my house.

Edited by HPhaeton

Yeah, same for me. Although I did find a way around it and managed to center everything anyway.

Screenshot of my house.

Wow, that looks amazing! And I love the back story that goes with it. laugh.gif

I just don't have the patience required for the trial and error that would take to see what centers right in that room, and still looks good. Right now that is still my empty room. xd.png

Wow! I had my house just as I wanted it, except for a cat bed and a fireplace. Now I have those, too, but that meant I had to redecorate to fit in the fireplace. This is fun. I wish I lived in a world where I could deliver parcels to people and get gorgeous new furniture in return. :-)

But I agree with some posters who have said they'd like to have extra rooms and/or decorate other people's houses. Some of those other houses are sort of bare and cheerless. Also, I have a bedroom, a living room, and a study/library. I'd like a kitchen and a bathroom and a dining room. This isn't a complaint, just a wish list. I've been getting so involved with these little people and dragons and their lives. I'm wondering about some of the houses who seem to have no one living in them, but I can just walk in. Strange. :-)

Humph. I can't do anything decorative now. Every time I want to use my inventory or move something or whatever the list of options spins very very fast and nothing I can do will stop it. I'll see if it has settled down tomorrow. I'm quite happy with it as it stands, so...

Edited by fuzzbucket

I wish they had included a Christmas Tree!

Yes! I miss my little Christmas tree from last year. That wreath is nice, though.

Can't seem to be able to spin the furniture. No matter what I do and no matter which furniture I try. Pity. Ruins the whole decorationg process somewhat. sad.gif

It only works on SOME things.

Someone gave me a fix for stuff yesterday that WAS working for getting things to stay where you want them even when they didn't want to - but I think it's been fixed sad.gif

It only works on SOME things.

Someone gave me a fix for stuff yesterday that WAS working for getting things to stay where you want them even when they didn't want to - but I think it's been fixed sad.gif

I know. But I even tried it on furniture that others were able to spin. Nada. Not on Chrome, Firefox and IE (the latter is a twitching mess when it comes to the decorating mode).

How do you get followers? I couldn't do the event last year so I'm confused^^"

I don't even know what a follower is, so I can't tell you.... But I feel sure you don't need them if I finished and don't even know what they are.

There's a walk through post here.

And even more here.

I know. But I even tried it on furniture that others were able to spin. Nada. Not on Chrome, Firefox and IE (the latter is a twitching mess when it comes to the decorating mode).

Hm, FF works fine for me - or are you using a mobile?

How much longer will we be able to collect items? I'm still missing about half of the items, and I want them all even if I don't use them.

I am now officially VERY CONFUSED.

I have 289 items. I am not receiving any more. BUT - I checked all I have against that chart someone posted - and I do not have any of these, though I have everything else she listed - and she says she has 290 - and some of her items show more than once, so...:

Does anyone have these: which would take me up to at least 294, and 295 if the twin bed ISN'T the same as "small"...

Light blue bed (twin) – is it the same as small ?

Light blue chest (large)

Light blue chest small

Light blue chest desk right

Light blue chest left

Light blue drawers small

Those items (with the exception of the bed) should be identical to their dark blue counterparts.

Those items (with the exception of the bed) should be identical to their dark blue counterparts.

Thank you, TJ. So does that mean they really shouldn't show up twice and I have the lot at 289 ?

And is the twin bed the same as the small one ?

Edited by fuzzbucket

Hm, FF works fine for me - or are you using a mobile?

No. I've even tried it from my laptop and my brother's computer. Not working.

I got all the items~ And decorated my house

Felischia - have you done that old chestnut - clear cache and then hard refresh ?

Edited by fuzzbucket

where can i see the number of items?

i love the sledding game!!! rolleyes.gif

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

~Please take trading to the Trade section~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Aw man, getting duplicates again ... maybe I should stop keeping a list to avoid that kind of frustration and just blame it all on Déjà Vus ...

That's why I avoided the dog finding for getting the rest of the items. Too much frustration related to dogs being in the way and not moving, and especially there being space but your character not being allowed to use it. In real life you can gently push past dogs that are in the way and they'll move. Here you just have to wait and wait and wait.

Lol, that's why I choose the dog finding game. It's not so mindless, so I'm more entertained while getting my items. XD

Different strokes.