TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Has anyone else had issues with animations not working? My fireplaces only remain in their burning animation until I first leave and re-enter my house or refresh the page (though they remain on a still burning sprite), and I have two cat beds but I can't seem to attract any cats.

Has anyone else had issues with animations not working?  My fireplaces only remain in their burning animation until I first leave and re-enter my house or refresh the page (though they remain on a still burning sprite), and I have two cat beds but I can't seem to attract any cats.

Have you pressed the toggle for the cat beds? And are you making sure it's the right cat beds? It has to be cat bed (cat)

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Have you pressed the toggle for the cat beds? And are you making sure it's the right cat beds? It has to be cat bed (cat)

Ah, didn't even realise the cat beds had a toggle option - thanks for letting me know about that! smile.gif

Ah, didn't even realise the cat beds had a toggle option - thanks for letting me know about that! smile.gif

You're welcome!

As I also have everything on list and the count is actually 289, Fuzz is right to ask. Apparently the extra item wolfgirl was counting was removed since it was crashing everyone's game.

Oh GOOD. I have a brand new and harmless glitch today - I went to "start" - for the hell of it - and immediately found myself sledding. FASCINATING - I left myself last night in my house. So I "continued" again - and - no kidding; I'm sledding. I shall now go home, and see if that makes a difference. I was knocked off line this morning for several hours - but I'd not been to the game at all as I never made it on line till an hour ago...

I hope there's no "reward" (like, raffle tickets...) for completing this game. My internet is sketchy right now. If I could play it to the end, I would. But I can't. unsure.gif

I hope there's no "reward" (like, raffle tickets...) for completing this game. My internet is sketchy right now. If I could play it to the end, I would. But I can't. unsure.gif

Why wouldn't there be?

Yes, it's sad that your internet is wonky, but that's life.

It makes sense to rewards all those that played through to the end/got all the deco's/etc.

You can't not do something just because 0.1% (etc.) is unable to participate.

Someone HOPING that there won't be something they'd miss isn't really expecting that to be the case. Just hoping.

But I HOPE there is no raffle. I SO hope that. And I think we would have been warned if there were, so - why WOULD there be, given that we weren't warned. And of all the reasons I hope there isn't a raffle - people being knocked off line for the duration is one I'd never even thought of - but that's yet another reason to hate the things !

Edited by fuzzbucket

I'm getting a bit fed up with this, I keep trying to collect the cats and I keep getting a black screen afterwards.

Clear cache, hard refresh seems to work for most things.

I feel sure there will be no raffle. We would have been told ahead of time if we needed to complete the game to get something as important as a raffle ticket.

You know... I've been thinking and perhaps I should ask Mr. Hand if he'll hire me. That way, perhaps I can get a bag and carry many packages around, rather than having to go to him for each one. smile.gif

Definitely. I'd pile all those packages at once onto Janus and *watch* what he's doing with all of them! Does he eat them?

Clear cache, hard refresh seems to work for most things.

Nope, don't work. Closed the browser even and hard refreshed multiple times. I keep getting this:

Screenshot

Someone else very stuck found they could get around it by using a different browser (and several have said iE is a nightmare.)

I just got a Deer Mount. ...... That is so cool!

I wonder how many more decorations I need to collect. I don't really want to go through and count all of mine, though. I'm just finding Patch over and over and over again right now.

Someone else very stuck found they could get around it by using a different browser (and several have said iE is a nightmare.)

Mine is the latest Firefox I believe. So I have no idea what is going on. :/

How are people collecting *all* the furniture? o.o I've completed all the repeatable quests every day except for two, and I'm still faaarrr from collecting everything.

How are people collecting *all* the furniture? o.o I've completed all the repeatable quests every day except for two, and I'm still faaarrr from collecting everything.

Once you have entered Free Play -- done all the story quests -- you can play the mini games over and over and over without limit.

I just got a Deer Mount. ...... That is so cool!

I wonder how many more decorations I need to collect. I don't really want to go through and count all of mine, though. I'm just finding Patch over and over and over again right now.

Couldn't STAND that. (Of course, I don't actually like dogs...)

I have everything and catch cats for fun laugh.gif

Once you have entered Free Play -- done all the story quests -- you can play the mini games over and over and over without limit.

I don't know whether to be happy or sad about this. I really want to be done with this already but I also really want a cat bed ._.

Either way, thanks for the info!

Woo, I have obtained all the items! Of course the two cat beds both waited until my final set of three to show up. tongue.gif Now I just need to set aside time to decorate my home's final form sometime in the next couple of days. There's so much nice stuff, I wish I had more rooms so I could showcase it all. I'm seriously impressed with the sheer quantity of items, it's obvious a lot of hard work went into this event. Great job, people who made this happen!

I'm very curious about the spriters here. Who made this wonderful furniture? Especially the different windows, they are all so pretty!

I haven't seen any place but the wiki. I did have someone ask if a thread would be okay (and I said yes, though maybe I was unclear D: ), but I haven't seen it crop up yet on the forum.

~

Got my house posted over here! I want to say I'll play with it and make it look better, but probably not. xP

There is a forum link, too:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry9378572

(which is why I didn't make the thread... laugh.gif )