TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Map post. :3

The jungle is down by the grassy fields, on the field to the west of the maze (6 on the map post, just keep going south once you're there).

Thanks smile.gif

The event keeps resetting itself for me.

I'm stuck on the 2nd quest to the water temple.

If I move away from the page via clicking a link (like to check my dragons) or refresh, all the progress I did automatically disappears and I get sent back to the jungle.

Any suggestions?

Ooooo, Andrs says something new! And it's a blast from the past! Last year we had to deliver packages each day while going through some puzzling storyline materials (including item exchanging), much more than this year's plot. One of the items we were given as an extra reward was a link of deer sausage:P

Well, I think my house is finished. I wonder if we'll be able to revisit it the way we've revisited the tree, wreath, snow fort and gingerbread house decorations.

Edited by Data_Girl_3

Well, I think my house is finished. I wonder if we'll be able to revisit it the way we've revisited the tree, wreath, snow fort and gingerbread house decorations.

I hope so! biggrin.gif

It took me several days before I realized I could RUN between tasks. xd.png Instead of the rather slow plodding I'd been doing. wink.gif I love that my icon has glasses just like me.

For some reason I'm stuck on chapter 6. When I try to put the artifact back where it belongs the game freezes and I'm unable to do anything. I can toggle music and refreshing gets me unstuck but I still can't interact with the pedestal.

Anyone know how to fix this? sad.gif

Next year, if we have a RP like this, could we have a way to teleport back to home please?

Thanks for the amazing coding and neat game! Hope everyone is having a great year so far smile.gif

am i the only one who finds ansel really cute?

its just

there should be laws against being that cute

I just hope all the items' hitboxes will get fixed before the event ends... these are often too large and the object can't be moved reasonably close the a wall, either upper or some other^^;

... exept for the rugs, I love how I can make a fully rugged room by overlaying a few rugs^^

e.g. I'm personally waiting for a fix for: Alhira Cabinet(2 boxes high which makes it not lining with anything, seems it shold be 1box in a similar manner to standing lamps and larger wardrobes), Art Noveau Couch (I could't place it backing the right wall), Art Noveau Dresser (It's awesome, but if I want to place it properly I can't move it to the upper wall, I can only place it close enough if I turn it showing its back to us, and it's not nearly as decorative as the front), Ice lamp (too high in the hit boxes)

and I hope the items like toys and small lamps will be placeable on tables, desks and all the 1-square high furniture pieces, specieally as there are TABLE lamps that can't be placed on tables^^;

also I've been reading there are 3 Magi plushies (Large, Medium, and Small), is that really so? because if it was, I'm not getting new items, yet I don't have it^^;

And I wish there were more Ice windows, and a small Art Noveau window^^; and a Christmas Tree! and a decorated wratih:) Why there's no christmas tree for our tiny lil housies? (tongue.gif) I'm actually wondering if we'll be getting more objects durign the following days, since the game is supposed to be there till Jan 6th (as said in the pre-holiday announcement, 12 days of christmas starting on 25th)smile.gif

PS. these rooms are too small for me xd.png I so much wanted to use all the Art Nov. and non-green Alhira stuff in one room but that's impossible:P And I wanted to have a brown-green room too but I got 2 Art Nov. x Alhira rooms instead just so I can use all the wardrobes, fireplace and stuff xd.png

Edited by VixenDra

For some reason I'm stuck on chapter 6. When I try to put the artifact back where it belongs the game freezes and I'm unable to do anything. I can toggle music and refreshing gets me unstuck but I still can't interact with the pedestal.

Anyone know how to fix this? sad.gif

Hm. Not that it's fun to have to re-do a whole event, but I would try: resetting your location with the text option below the game explanation and clearing cookies. If those don't work, try a different browser?

I apologize if this has been asked before, but-- I'm doing the minigames over and over trying to get a particular piece of furniture (the Art Noveau Fireplace). Does each minigame have a specific batch of items that it can award you, or does each game have a chance to give you everything?

That was poorly worded, but it's kind of late for me and my English is shorting out. xd.png Hope it made sense.

I apologize if this has been asked before, but-- I'm doing the minigames over and over trying to get a particular piece of furniture (the Art Noveau Fireplace). Does each minigame have a specific batch of items that it can award you, or does each game have a chance to give you everything?

That was poorly worded, but it's kind of late for me and my English is shorting out. xd.png Hope it made sense.

unfortunately it is random

I've been completely re-doing my house every single day, and taking screenshots. I have a paint document filled with screenshots of the house and of the quests too. I do it every year during Events as a way to remember them. It's fun!

Ahhh, I finally got all the items //cries of happiness

How do you know that? I've been helping Mr. Hand and getting items but I've no idea if I got everything I could or not. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

How do you know that? I've been helping Mr. Hand and getting items but I've no idea if I got everything I could or not. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

I stopped receiving items altogether once I owned them all.