TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Lol, that's why I choose the dog finding game. It's not so mindless, so I'm more entertained while getting my items. XD

Different strokes.

I chose the cat game because of the fact they are storing enough to move you xd.png

Enter your house, then exit it again to prompt the new day. If that's not working, throw a hard refresh in there.

Note that there is one day where AVERY doesn't come find you - you need to go talk to him by the fountain to start the quest.

Thank you! I'll try it~

hope it worked.

Happy new year and blessing~

I am doing this and that, but at one point i really was stuck in the maze. It was so easy for me every day and now i was really lost. biggrin.gif And after complting the maze i searched BORD over and over again.

I am still collecting items, and every time I get more I want to redecorate my house! biggrin.gif

Wow I knew I sucked at math but I'm embarrassed now XDD thanks Sock!

Well, hopefully my math is correct, LOL.

Finally finished getting all of the items, and got my house the way I want. I really enjoyed this event, it was a great way to de-stress during the holidays! biggrin.gif

I just stopped after the story quest tbh, but I may go change my furniture right before the event ends (in case people can view the house).

Is there a list of all of the furniture items anywhere?

I haven't seen any place but the wiki. I did have someone ask if a thread would be okay (and I said yes, though maybe I was unclear D: ), but I haven't seen it crop up yet on the forum.

~

Got my house posted over here! I want to say I'll play with it and make it look better, but probably not. xP

The Dragon Cave wiki has a list of items, but unless it's been updated since I copied and pasted it, it's incomplete.

has anyone managed to carpet the entire middle room of their house? i have this one little sliver of bare floor (just to the right of the entrance) that i can't seem to cover, no matter what i do...

user posted image

if i have to, i will pretend the kitties tore up part of the carpet. but if there's a way to cover that, i would love and appreciate any help!

I haven't seen any place but the wiki. I did have someone ask if a thread would be okay (and I said yes, though maybe I was unclear D: ), but I haven't seen it crop up yet on the forum.

I somehow missed that list in all of the other spoiler tags when I was checking the wiki earlier--thanks!

I knew I could count on them tongue.gif

Well, as people have been discussing, there are 290, so you could count that. I just waited until I stopped getting items and then check myself with this! ;w;

As I also have everything on list and the count is actually 289, Fuzz is right to ask. Apparently the extra item wolfgirl was counting was removed since it was crashing everyone's game.

~

Got my house posted over here! I want to say I'll play with it and make it look better, but probably not. xP

I have a full, typed out list, would it be better here or in a new thread in Site Discussion. (Until I get an answer, People can PM me for it if they want)

Edit: Whoops, does it still count as double posting if the last if they're on two separate pages? lol

Edited by DragonLady86

You know... I've been thinking and perhaps I should ask Mr. Hand if he'll hire me. That way, perhaps I can get a bag and carry many packages around, rather than having to go to him for each one. smile.gif

Is there anyone who still have problem with the last quest?

For me, it's like Splash BSA.

Tried everything, refreshed several time, "but nothing happened".

which quest? the story part? have you tried clearing your cache, logging out and back in, deleting cookies for dragcave, or another browser?

which quest? the story part? have you tried clearing your cache, logging out and back in, deleting cookies for dragcave, or another browser?

Wow, I didn't try another browser till now, and this worked! Thanks!

Now I can finish the story ( :

I haven't had time to really do the event due to RL issues. Is there a walkthrough or somesuch detailing what quests came out on each day and where to do them?