TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Just visited the water temple because I like shoving pillars (yes, I'm mad.) I would have liked to visit the ice temple again - can we get there at all or am I wasting a shedload of time?

I think my way of thinking, though, follows the cliche that the most powerful magic-users in a story tend to cause an enormous amount of destruction just as children. It could be positive if the children have a good influence in life, but it could end very badly if they aren't given some sort of guidance.

This. Think Loki, Lucifer....

Thanks! I'm glad you found it interesting.

I did add some new paragraphs of character information for each character here, as I saw it being discussed and figured I should add it all now that I've got a bit of time.

Hi,everyone,

I can play all little games ,but why can I find the final chapter?

I can't find them,can someone tell me why or what to do ?

Thanks a lot ,and wish a Happy new year~~

If you enter your house and exit it, Avery should approach you if you have every other story chapter quest done, to do the last story chapter quest. If he doesn't, I would just try clearing your cache and reloading the game again, and entering/re-exiting your house.

Awww, poor Ezer. I guess Valkemare isn't as pure happy joy joy as one might think. sad.gif

Glad Avery's taking care of him. With their magic combined I'm sure they'll make quite the valiant pair of rangers!

Btw, Birdz, does Ebon have a story?

Are we supposed to get endless repeated items of furniture ? I am grinding away in the hope of the mint plushie and keep getting stuff I already had.... is anyone else ? (Mind you, given that that's been my only glitch so far (touch wood) I can't really complain laugh.gif

I keep getting some of the smart stuff as well, but my only thing is, I am grinding all this stuff for the stupid cat bed so I can finally have a kitty. I was going to say I don't have the mint plush, but I managed to get one just recently o.o

And farming is completely different from grinding. In consequence, people that are absolutely against grinding, for example to get points to earn dragons, are absolutely pro-farming during this event. Makes sense.

Actually I myself in a post here called the endless replays grinding. And while I'm fine doing it for the event, NO WAY would I do it (or farming, if that is different !) for regular dragonning. It doesn't MATTER of I don't get all the furniture, so I only have to grind for as long as it takes to get the mint plushie (and as I keep getting blackstripe rug (large) it will take a while...)

It's a very different thing from letting grinding into play. (Hope this is OK, sock, as I did use the term for this quest, and wanted to explain my POV before someone links my post !)

It sounded like the repeat issue should have been fixed a day ago or so. Have you cleared your cache and cookies since then?

DAILY, sock, DAILY !!!! I have enough blackstripe rug (large) to carpet the WHOLE OF NULHORA !

What do I need to do to get cats to visit my house? Just keep playing the repeatable mini-games until I get a cat bed?

What do I need to do to get cats to visit my house? Just keep playing the repeatable mini-games until I get a cat bed?

This was going to be my question too. Heeerrre kitty kitty!

Yes, it's random to get. Also, I just got a teddy bear o.o

Edit: what is undefined?

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

It's sheer luck. You need the cat window and toggle it, or cat bed (cat) and toggle that.

It's sheer luck. You need the cat window and toggle it, or cat bed (cat) and toggle that.

Eh? I have a cat window, but it has no toggle option.

And I have a cat bed with no toggle option....

That's the big cat bed, it can't be toggled. The small cat beds don't look like much, but when you toggle them, a cat appears. smile.gif

I now have two different cats in my cat beds in every room of my house! One black and one calico I love it!! Its just like my real house lol

Thank You TJ and Spriters for another great DC Christmas!

Thank you for the extra information about the characters Birdz!! Poor Ezer, I'm really glad that Avery has taken him under his wing and will hopefully be a very positive influence in his life.

I'm going to rip all my hair out. All I want is the cat bed or cat window to get the kitties in my house and it finally gave me a cat bed, but it wasn't the cat bed I thought it was. It was just a regular bed for people. Like seriously? I just want a small little kitty in my house sad.gif

I know I don't have all the items, but I think I have enough to decorate with, so I'm not sure I will keep playing the minigames. I get almost all duplicates anyway -- probably because there isn't a lot that I don't already have.

I love seeing these characters fleshed out a little more, birdz, and the artwork is wonderful!

True fact: add anything with cats, and not make it easy to get or a random drop, and people will utterly freak out.

Including me, so I'm sort of a hypocrite for pointing this out.

Every time I'm trying to decorate and I reach the Light Blue Bed (Large) or the Ice Window (Large) on the items list, my game freezes, anyone having that problem too?

Edited by Glaciarie

So, I'm not getting furniture from the mini games anymore, I guess that means I've got them all? I'll probably go check to make sure.

This was a fun event! I had so much fun playing this game and I'll be sad to see it go.