scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Fixing my sleep schedule and going to bed earlier since it's just about a week until the second semester starts. :blink: There's the sudden realization that I would've had the whole summer to do things but I've just loafed around like some kind of a sunfish.

I should be doing quite a lot....

-finishing my AP chemistry summer assignment

-rereading my English book assignment

-reading library books

-writing a roleplay response

-finishing my python course

-finishing my javascript course

-redoing/finishing my number theory book

Edited by Phony

Sending in a theory placement exam to my college. It's completed, I just have to scan it and email it in.

Sleeping of course but nope 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Still, writing my internship report, so I could finally send in my paper's to get a bachelor's degree. Also looking up and signing for the courses of the next semester.

I have thank-you notes that are still unwritten, from a birthday party that happened almost a month ago. That's what I should be doing.

- Actually looking at my summer assignments

- Taking an online drivers ed course

- Talk to my best friend who I haven't spoken to in months because I've been embarassed because I haven't spoken to them in months

Definitely finishing up cleaning.  I've got clothes to put away in the closet.  I've got to dust and vacuum too.

Quite a few things. Cleaning, studying for an exam, getting my workout in. But it's nice outside and I haven't felt well all day, so I'm going to procrastinate for just a little while longer.

I should be getting ready for work. Oh, and paying the rent (oops).

Studying for a math test. It doesn't count towards grades, but still...

working on this text my friend assigned me to translate since she's helping me learn her native language aha ,, but i keep getting distracted by youtube videos and games (cough mainly ddads 000: )  

Actually winning arcade matcehs in Overwatch instead of constantly losing them.