scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Watching the Cavaliers play the Celtics, but the game is a blowout for the Cavs.

Sleeping. I have so much to do tomorrow. Hopefully Tomorrow night wont be too crazy.

Sleeping... Just.. Just sleeping... It's like 12:56 AM Over here.

I should have my face buried in a textbook right now but I just keep taking small breaks to see how my dragons are doing.

I should be working on my research paper, but somehow I keep getting distracted.

Catching up to this place's news (feels like I'm a caveman transported to the future), but the actual site always gets me' attention.

I should be doing roughly nothing but then again that's my to-do list everyday.

but

*grits teeth*

this involves ACTUAL WORK instead of sitting around and drawing.

I didn't go to an extra math class for assistance for Friday's exam (it was optional and I had places to be) today so I should try and practice the math things myself. Math is hard.

I should be doing english assignments that I'm super behind on that are like, a month late.

but censorkip.gif that, dragons

I should be doing english assignments that I'm super behind on that are like, a month late.

but censorkip.gif that, id rather be hoarding dragons

personally be i looking continue the writing of the my story but i need too continue my concept art and put in order my home

Working, but its pretty dead right now.

I should be working out, instead I'm sitting on the couch in the gym...

I should be outside. It's sunny and warm and beautiful, yet I've been sitting inside all day.