scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Sleeping. I have a meeting with one of the examiners on my prelim committee tomorrow at way-too-early AM. I was going to just come back home and sleep after, but there is a beginner GIS (geographical information system) workshop being offered for free at the main campus library, and I really want to learn GIS... Soooo...I guess I'll work from my office until then and forgo the nap until evening.

Edited by harlequinraven

Editing.

And almost anything but watching April the Giraffe chew her cud.

Edited by SecondStarToTheRight

Going to the dentist.

Actually, I am in the parking lot, but not anywhere near the entrance. My appointment is in 27 minutes. If I go in early, they may take me early, which is why I am sitting in the car in the parking lot, at least for a while longer.

Finishing my thesis. It needs to be turned in tomorrow. >_e

Someone smack the procrastination right outta me. D|

Finishing my thesis. It needs to be turned in tomorrow. >_e

Someone smack the procrastination right outta me. D|

Oh, good luck! I know the feeling, I had mine last year xd.png .

Hmm...well, I am supposed to wait for the nurse to give me my injection (medical problems, maintenance injection each month), and I am currently doing that, but also should work on my assessments which are due in a few weeks but too lazy... I guess every student knows the "last minute rush" to do the stuff they could have done waay earlier but procrastinated laugh.gif . Will eventually get to them, but today is not that day xd.png !

I should be working on a school assignment that's due at midnight. You know I won't start before 23:30 laugh.gif

Going to class (but its a huge waste of time and I'm better off studying on my own..) I really should go though I guess, right?

I should be writing. I'm doing Camp NaNo and I really, really should be writing. Or at least outlining. Something to do with my novel. Instead, I'm hunting the AP and listening to an audiobook.

Practicing for presentation tomorrow.

I know presentation material wouldn't be improved from that one even if I had additional one week...

I should be writing (more) or I should be cleaning. Guest is coming soon, so I guess cleaning should be priority.

I should be going to bed, but this is the first time since I woke up (it's not almost 1:30 am) that I spent more than a minute or so doing anything fun today. I can stay up another half hour and be fine...

Writing a 4-5 page paper. I have the heading, first paragraph, and the first entry of my works cited page done. Maybe I can work a miracle in 8 hours.

I should be getting ready for work but it's hard finding the "umph" to get out of bed.