scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Exactly what I am doing. I have hives all over me so I can't really do much.

Writing 3 pages about an ethical issue in sports. I already decided to write about LGBTQ+ equality issues and I have some good points I want to make but I can't get myself to start...

Writing a movie review for English class. I feel way too lazy though, just pointlessly staring at everything else is too tempting.

I should be finishing my drawing, but it's too difficult, so I'm just distracting myself with the Internet. tongue.gif

I should be writing. I wrote crap all yesterday, I really really need to be writing. But I'm not.

I should be replying to a couple of multi para roleplays but nooooo, I'm just chatting ooc with my rp partner about DnD. laugh.gif

Edited by Dena Walker

My final art exam is on Mondy 8th. And I need to be completing my sketchbook. But I am nowhere near done.

ย 

On the plus side my project is dragons

I should be writing my final paper for my American Lit class and revising my short story for my Senior Portfolio but eh, I'll go crazy if I don't take a break!

Working on my new dragon concept, designing a new pony species and a new species in a game I am working on with a friend.

after 5 years, final exams are finally here and i should be studying but nooooo, can't seem to focus dry.gif

My final projects for two of my college classes.

I should be eating and then work on my assignments and/or start the washing machine but instead I'm just sitting in my bed procrastinating xd.pnglaugh.gif .

ย 

Worst thing is that I have quite a few home works to do but lately I've been really unwilling to do them, I should really get started on them, otherwise I will have troubles...

Getting ready for work. Transportation picks me up in 20 minutes, so I really should be getting ready. Instead I'm refreshing fansites and poking my soon-to-hatch eggs.

Working on a set/ light design for a show.

ย 

It doesn't have to be ready till July so I think that's why I'm procrastinating so damn much

Driving home, but I'm two hours/200km away and cant be bothered right now so I'm putting it off..

I should be cleaning up the house right now, but I would much rather have my coffee for now...

Putting the dishes away, working on a presentation, finishing a paper, finishing another project...

ย 

*sigh*

I should be working on prints, sticker designs and bookmark designs since I have to go out and print them tomorrow. Oh well. At least some of them are ready, that's better than nothing.

Also replying to roleplays....

Edited by TitiMiny

Homework, specifically math exercises. I have this 75-minute period of free time in the middle of every school day on Tuesdays but I feel lazy.

Working on an assignment for an entrepreneurship class.