TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

These eggs make it look like we might be getting cordyceps dragons...so cool!

I'm still trying to catch one tho, haha.

lol, sorry for that. I'm using chrome and yes, it has lag, but once you can log in just click on the third egg right away and is yours.

Funny thing is that I tapped the third egg?? (I am on my phone)

---

Now it seems like the biomes need to regenerate eggs. Free time to breath.

Just saw one with the code fA1RY. Didn't get it. RIP.

i too saw that egg. got really excited and then missed it sad.gif

Got my batch! laugh.gif HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Hmmm... downy and hidden in brambles?

Sorts between White and Xenowyrm?

Vulture dragon?

Edit: nah, forgot it's V then W...

I was SO excited by this idea until I sang the alphabet song in my head. It brought me crashing down to earth when I remembered that "V" comes before "W" rolleyes.gif

Got my batch so I'm heading off for the night!

I caught one from Coast and it seems to have the code "4zess"?

One question: Whos Zes and why they want something?

I guess this dragon got themselves a name ;-)

Egg description sounds interesting, interested in seeing the hatchlings and adults. Happy Halloween everyone!

Finally got all four I need, two influenced. Now gonna just wait until they grow up.

I am glad everyone else is getting eggs,It seems that u verse is disconnecting me 20 times or more already.I hate this u verse i wish my mom never got it. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Edited by Laryal

Wow! Many magi are hunting in the forest. This is due to the description. rolleyes.gif It is alright; I will go looking in the Volcano and Alpine.

Attempted to kill a dragon for zombie fodder, but it dodged ^^; I'm still able to try again, no? unsure.gif

Attempted to kill a dragon for zombie fodder, but it dodged ^^; I'm still able to try again, no? unsure.gif

After 24 hours, yes. It won't die today.

Awesome! I managed to grab 7 eggs despite the rather slow connection where I am spending my holidays. (I expected to be struggling to get some all day.) I didn't get any nice codes though. For those who are struggling with connection too, the easist biomes to hunt seem to be the forest and the jungle. Happy hunting, everyone!

After 24 hours, yes. It won't die today.

Drat, was hoping to have a Halloween zombie, but oh well rolleyes.gif Maybe that's a sign telling me I shouldn't be killing my dragons ^^;

Killed a Two-headed Lindwurm to try a zombie, hoping to get a Lindwurm zombie sprite according to the Wiki (or a Two-headed one, as it was released some days after). Just revived it as a zombie and discovered it is both Lindwurm and Two-headed (obviously tongue.gif) - but a sprite not on Wiki yet!

Loved it, awesome sprite.

Undead Two-headed Lindwurm

Edited by siberian

Got the new dragon, and now an undead Eastern and Drake...too bad the Eastern was a shimmerscale, but oh well. Now to dump those failures who I had slated for Zombie fodder.