TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

at last managed to catch some. i was beginning to think it was impossible, with my slow internet, but now have four. people must be getting egglocked. it's getting a bit easier now, and the lag isn't quite so bad.

happy halloween smile.gif

Grabbed my seven. They're now sitting in a little nook behind a bookcase. I dare anyone to try and take em. Contagion hands only. None of that fancy cure stuff. Even still my Lurkers will eat your hands.

Happy halloween biggrin.gif! and thank you for the new dragon. Got my six eggs, now time to sleep

Just remembered and nabbed two instantly; good, don't have to wait up all night xd.png Will grab more later when I'm not locked with the other Halloween dragons :3 And yay, my first event dragon! Can't wait to see them grow up. Thanks so much for the holiday special! ~ ♥

Happy Candy Day, everyone! Have a fun, safe Trick-or-Treating night.

Thank you for the new egg release, TJ!

Drat, was hoping to have a Halloween zombie, but oh well rolleyes.gif Maybe that's a sign telling me I shouldn't be killing my dragons ^^;

You can choose a different dragon to kill. You can kill 5 times. The dodges don't count against the total, only the actual kills. Newer adults die easier than older ones. No need to give up unless it was only that one you wanted to zombify.

I was SO excited by this idea until I sang the alphabet song in my head. It brought me crashing down to earth when I remembered that "V" comes before "W" rolleyes.gif

I''m still considering the possibility of some sort of bird-based dragon. "downy hidden in brambles" just sounds like a fitting description for that.

Lessee... birds with names following "wh"... Predator bird? Or mythological?Xecotcovach might be a long shot.

Edited by Ripan

When I get to an area and click on an egg, all I get is "waiting for drag cave", it's just sitting there for several minutes, then I get a msg someone else has already gotten the egg.

I've cleaned my cache, history etc.

Even with the glitch and the major lag I encountered, I managed to grab seven eggs, incubate and gender them...

The Dragon virus will soon be cured and I have my badge... I played the mini-game with trouble, but managed to win enough to aid the Cure drive...

and I got all 54 of the Treats...

Thank you, TJ, Spriters and all others who contributed to the success of this years Halloween agenda...

Trick or Treat!!!

BTW, when I started into the Egg Drop, I only planned on getting 3 eggs if I could, but when I finished clicking like mad, I had the seven... wow...

Edited by Husky51

Werewolf Dragon maybe? Finally?

Nah. Sitting between White and Xeno.

So has to be something between WHITI- (more likely WHO-) and XENO.

Still leaves lots of options..

wicked

witch

wraith etc...

Edited by Flamemynx

When I get to an area and click on an egg, all I get is "waiting for drag cave", it's just sitting there for several minutes, then I get a msg someone else has already gotten the egg.

I've cleaned my cache, history etc.

The lag is brutal. Its Dragon Cave, not your end.

Nah. Sitting between White and Xeno.

So has to be something between WHITI- (more likely WHO-) and XENO.

Still leaves lots of options..

wicked

witch

wraith etc...

Doubt it would be that obvious, but there's a witch code, so I would lean towards Witchsomething? Witch...bramble. xP /obvious guess is obvious guess, lol

Witch hazel/witchazel?

You can choose a different dragon to kill. You can kill 5 times. The dodges don't count against the total, only the actual kills. Newer adults die easier than older ones. No need to give up unless it was only that one you wanted to zombify.

I could, but I value my other dragons a lot and couldn't even think of killing them for fodder ^^; The one I tried was the only one I wanted to zombify atm (didn't grab enough before hand), though I guess I could try again tomorrow (though the chance will be lower I think, even year round, no?) ^^;

The lag is strong with this one...

One another note, I now have these Zombies: Drake, Two-Head, Lindwurm Two-Head, Lindwurm, Western and Wyvern. My favorites are the Drake, Lindwurm and Lindwurm two-Head. Next year going to try for the Eastern, Levithan and Wyrm.

All this talk of the release so I almost forgot... Happy Halloween, everyone! happy.gif

Edited by Natevaelle

Witch, Peril and Torment...

Another tale says that Lucifer landed in brambles when he was cast down from heaven and thus he cursed them so that they would be ugly. It is said that he hates them so much, he stomps on them and after that, it's unlucky to harvest them. Folklore says this happens on Halloween.

But I like this information... only because I imagine all my Vampires sitting around arguing about whos count was right. "193!" "Are you thick? It was 201..." "Are you both blind? Its..." "Oh... $%@!^ 1... 2... 3..."

Even so, blackberries were considered protective against earthbound spirits and vampires. If planted near a home, a vampire couldn't enter because he would obsessively count the berries and forget what he was about.

WOOHOO! YAY HAPPY HALLOWEEN DC!! \(^-^)/

2/5 kills turned and I got a Pygmy and a Two-Headed for my troubles. cool.gif

Now to hunt down some new eggs yeah!!