TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Dang, I thought it was 5am we were getting new dragons. But it's not, it's 4am. So I missed almost an hour. xd.png

I got a really great code. ODede get this egg from the Cave? Yes, yes I did

Oh my gosh, I saw that one and wanted it!

Gratz on snagging it before me! xd.png

Happy Halloween, everyone! I hope everyone doesn't have too much trouble catching these.

I caught seven of them and locked my scroll, so I'm off to create some zombies. laugh.gif

gotcha. will fog once the site is back up.

But how do people find out if you grabbed the egg to view bomb it?

That's the one part I never understood

The URL when you click on an egg gives the code, even if you don't catch it. So they go to another dragon's page and replace the code, and bam, they're on your egg's page.

gotcha. will fog once the site is back up.

But how do people find out if you grabbed the egg to view bomb it?

That's the one part I never understood

When you miss an egg you still have it's code. There are fan sites that let you add indivdual codes of eggs without even knowing the users scroll name.

ninja.gif Ninja'd

Edited by n.s.c.m.

Did we break it?

eta... it's back biggrin.gif

Edited by a_god_s

The URL when you click on an egg gives the code, even if you don't catch it. So they go to another dragon's page and replace the code, and bam, they're on your egg's page.

oh...i didn't even think of that.

But...that's so much work.

Thanks for letting me know. Now I will for sure fog all of mine.

I'm throwing the towel. I'll be back in the morning to complete my collection and hopefully no more lag

Well that's about right. I've got 10 minutes before going to work and getting 'bad gateway' in the cave, sad.gif

hmmm will the eggs continue to get views when the site is down? I haven't fog them yet :x

No they don't.

hmmm will the eggs continue to get views when the site is down? I haven't fog them yet :x

I would wait awhile and try to fog them asap though since maintenance doesn't usually last too long.

Site's back at least for me. But so is lag. Little better than before, but still lag.

I don't know how I got so lucky, but I somehow managed to grab 4 of the Egg drop... Thanks, TJ and spriters...

Go the Cure...

I hope i get at lest five more i have one. biggrin.gif I hope my enternet stays on long enuff for this i hate u verse.

Haven't caught squat thanks to the lag, but these look neat! Hopefully the cave calms down before I have to head for bed.

I've caught my 4 and now I have to wait for some of my hatchlings to grow up.

If any of you guys have a touch screen computer/laptop...I think it's easier for me that way since I have one finger that's touching the screen and the other hand is holding ctrl when clicking on all three eggs.

Then I switch biome as quickly as possible and repeat

Good night ya'lls and good luck smile.gif

Edited by gigglymonkey12

The site may be back up, but I am getting bad gateway errors left and right. Hope this doesn't last all night.

I'M TOTALLY NOT PREPARE D !!!!

I just woke up and!!! aaaaa

e: BUT¡!! Happy Halloween -•w•-

Edited by aisudesu