TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Bleh, half of my hatchlings zombified, but none of my adults did (and one was even normally???? revived????? I've never had that happen before, ever???????).

The eggs look neat, though; I look forward to seeing the hatchlings!

pretty eggs, hope everyone's having a Happy Halloween and got everything they needed and some they didn't from the AP

egg locked with new eggs , 5 stabbed dragons 2 of which revived into zombies(out of the crap ton more i still would love to have...we need more kill slots...) so productive night

user posted image

Happy Halloween to all!

(And a merry Samhain to those who celebrate!)

Wishing everyone good luck with hunting the new eggs <3

Egged locked with new eggs even if my enternet did disconnect on me.Hope everyone else has fun hunting. Happy Halloween thanks again TJ and Spriters. biggrin.gif

All my dragons keep dodging... xUx;;

*Edit: It worked~! : D

Edited by Kiisekii

Happy Halloween!

I can't believe that I managed to get locked. 18 hatchies, 4 hours till the next one grows up. So I have to wait for more eggs. Yay?

While I really would like a zombie..

...I don't want to kill my dragons.

Found another dragon I could try getting a zombie from, hopefully it'll work ^^; *knocks on wood*

*Edit* *sigh* So long dragon, you won't be forgotten sad.gif (It failed, the message it gives you is heart-breaking ;_; )

Edited by FluffyPillow

Locked with pretties

Can't play the game to save my life... I was never good at Minesweeper

Edited by renlacarne

I'm so glad I went through this thread and tried to make a zombie again. The last try was successful! I kept trying to kill some of my older dragons, no wonder why they wouldn't take. tongue.gif

Happy Halloween everyone! Can't wait to see what the new dragons look like.

Ooh, the eggs look interesting. I wonder what they'll turn into.

P.S. Happy Halloween

P.P.S. Damn, I only managed to get 1 so far.

Just got 3 biggrin.gif

Somehow, after the 2 minute maintenance, everyone still thought that drag cave was under maintenance, so there were like 3 people on each biome, and I managed to get 3 eggs. Couldn't get my 5th because I am scroll-locked ;-;

I manged a pygmy zombie. It's adorable. Now I'll need to hunt pygmies so I can work on a zombie army.

Now I have 7 bramble eggs! biggrin.gif I'm tempted to try again for a zombie, but I don't want to see that saddening message again ^^; Too bad zombies can't be traded *mockingly shakes fist* xd.png

Happy Halloween, DC!

Lovely codes on those eggies, TJ! xd.png

Happy Halloween everyone! biggrin.gif the egg looks pretty! Will definitely snag some when I'm on the computer.

And try for zombies!! sad.gif I'm so scared they won't turn..

My Zombie attempts have been disappoiting. One didn't want to be killed and only one of my kills turned - and not one of those I had bred before to get Zombie offspring.

And now the cave's lagging horribly. Come on!