TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

user posted image

I love the eggs, can't wait for them to hatch! Thank you again TJ and the awesome spriters for the trick and treats, banner, game (I looooove minesweeper!) wub.gif

I cannot get a single egg sad.gif All biomes are just empty even I click so often.. sad.gif

HH btw...

I cannot get a single egg sad.gif All biomes are just empty even I click so often.. sad.gif

HH btw...

Dragons are released to the cave on the hour and on every five minute mark (x:00, x:05), so make sure you are checking then. Since these are a new holiday, they are disappearing rather quick, and you will have the most luck refreshing on the drop times. ^^

HH - Happy Halloween? I doubt you meant it, but HH does have more... negative connotations, so you might want to stick to spelling it out. ^^;;

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Dragons are released to the cave on the hour and on every five minute mark (x:00, x:05), so make sure you are checking then. Since these are a new holiday, they are disappearing rather quick, and you will have the most luck refreshing on the drop times. ^^

HH - Happy Halloween? I doubt you meant it, but HH does have more... negative connotations, so you might want to stick to spelling it out. ^^;;

Ah sorry didn't now - I for sure meant Happy Halloween smile.gif

I love the trick&treats btw, they are so lovely! - I am just sad as all biomes are empty - thanks for the tip though, will definitely do that smile.gif

Also just thought to ask about the little game - I submitted so far about 10 for cure, is that "enough" to get the sticker you announced? smile.gif

Thanks a lot <3

Happy Halloween!

Thanks, TJ and spriters! Can't wait to see what the new dragon looks like.

Despite the fact that the lag was absolute murder all night, I finally got my fill of the new egg. I even managed to make my very first Undead dragon! That made the lag far easier to cope with.

The biomes are all emptied so quickly during five minute drops, I can't catch a single egg. sad.gif

The biomes are all emptied so quickly during five minute drops, I can't catch a single egg. sad.gif

Seems ridiculous to me if I may be honest. The site goes so slow in those 5 minutes!!!!! 5 minutes!!??

Why not make it 10 or 15. Seriously. Why not release a little more eggs at the time??

I click on one egg just to see it is gone already, and by the time the page reloads all eggs are gone.

It is disheartening so much. sad.gif

*Squints very closely*

Upon closer inspection, the "cracks" in the egg looks more like a black spot spreading over the shell, doesn't it?

Edit: well, there are cracks as well, but there're black splatters as well.

Edited by Ripan

Also just thought to ask about the little game - I submitted so far about 10 for cure, is that "enough" to get the sticker you announced? smile.gif

Thanks a lot <3

If you mean the badge - yes - you have it. I can see it on your scroll smile.gif

If you mean the badge - yes - you have it. I can see it on your scroll smile.gif

Aww great thanks so much smile.gif

Btw I managed to get 3 eggs!!!

I hope it is okay to share my "tip"?

I didn't click on eggs directly this time but did a "middle" click that opened each egg in different page so that I did not have to refresh the page to click on other egg and voila! I managed! Hope this helps to others that struggle!

I'm so happyyyyyyy biggrin.gifwub.gif

I swear the egg just looked at me ninja.gif

I wonder if the Halloween Minesweeper game had any influence of which dragon we're getting now ~ rolleyes.gif

YEP THE EGG IS ANIMATED ~ hatchling looks at you through the hole biggrin.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

The hatching sequence is interesting. I like the darkening of the egg. Cool contrast to the shadow walkers disappearing. =p

EDIT: I spy leetle eyes? =o

ermahgerd animated leetle eyes =o

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

*Squints very closely*

Upon closer inspection, the "cracks" in the egg looks more like a black spot spreading over the shell, doesn't it?

Edit: well, there are cracks as well, but there're black splatters as well.

Oh, that's right, the purple on egg dissapears, and the egg is animated, there's shiny eyes looking inside! I read in dragon requests that animated dragon sprites aren't likely to exist, so why is it still animated?

Mother of sweet potatoes, that gave me a real chill!

C'mon out, little one. Let us get a good look at you!

Oh, that's right, the purple on egg dissapears, and the egg is animated, there's shiny eyes looking inside! I read in dragon requests that animated dragon sprites aren't likely to exist, so why is it still animated?

The last crack stage of the egg is animated.

This egg will only exist for a few days out of the year.

We have no idea if the hatchlings or adults are animated.

"Aren't likely to be accepted" =/= "will never be accepted"

I'm sorry, I'm just not sure what your confusion is. ^^

Thanks a lot <3

do you mean the badge? if so, you get it immediately after the first win.

Love the new eggs and the hatching sequence! The codes are interesting, too.

As always, many thanks to everyone involved! Cool event!