TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!

I really love the egg design wub.gif Managed to snatch all six from each biome.

I also just randomly selected dragons I have a few off and tried turning them into zombies and I finally have my first two zombies ^^ Black Dragon Zombeh and Cute Pygmy Zombeh

Edited by Ryuuka-chan

Yes! I am now egg-locked with Halloween 2016 eggs smile.gif

And one of my kills turned into a zombie. I am so happy biggrin.gif

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Edit: the new eggs sort between Xenowyrms and Whiptails for me... wisp dragon??

Edited by arjunvohra

Got lucky (or unlucky??) and zombified a Drake before all the other tries failed xd.png I only have normal dragons in my fodder pile atm, I'll have to start collecting some other subtypes for the rest!

But aaaaaaaaah the Drake zombies are so gorgeous <333

Edited by Haloclimb

This is the second year I thought of trying to get a zombie while being unprepared... Still, I managed to find a few dragons I was willing to kill (so hard to do) and turn one! So I'm pretty happy about that.

And as always, thanks to TJ and spriters! I've thoroughly enjoyed this Halloween event and am ecstatic about the new eggs. Can't wait to see what these dragons will look like all grown up. wub.gif

Just my luck x.x A slot finally clears up and the lag is back with a vengeance.

Edited by shortaxel

Just my luck x.x A slot finally clears up and the lag is back with a vengeance.

Sameeeeeeeeee

Ughhhhh lag D;

Its sort of loading now but too slowly to actually catch anything. I hope this doesn't keep up all night.

0/5 success even on halloween. sad.gif( I have not had single zombie turn since the update no matter how many times I try. It's like bad luck is stuck to my scroll. This sucks so much.

Cave will not load for me at all right now. I expect somr holiday lag but this is Marrow levels

0/5 success even on halloween. sad.gif( I have not had single zombie turn since the update no matter how many times I try. It's like bad luck is stuck to my scroll. This sucks so much.

Aww, that's awful. ;-; Well, good luck next year! <33

Laaaag, wow :| This is St Pat's 2009 levels of slowness. I thought it was bad earlier when I grabbed my eggs, but I just went back to do some breeding and am glad I persisted before, because all I get now is a blank loading screen.

In happier news, these eggs look wonderful, I'm so excited to see what they hatch into biggrin.gif:D:D

Happy Halloween! I got a few "downy" eggs, but the lag is baaaad right now. blink.gif I'm waiting a bit before I catch some more. :3