voltage

government escape?

Kya closed her eyes and sighed. "I'm sorry.. just stressed with hiding you all." She hugged him and sighed heavily.

Zaphus didn't fight the vines. He looked right at her with his sad white eyes whispering back. "I.... was afraid..... That you wouldn't.... " his ears and cheeks turned pink and he swallowed hard.

Volt nodded holding her close "you have been doing well but we will have to move or fight soon, they will find us its just a matter of when. I owe you a lot though so if you need me tell me ill be there." His wings curled around her slightly as he went back to humming.

Julia sighed as she kissed him on the lips roughly before the vines let go, she stepped back looking at him. "If i liked you then why would it change now, you are still you though if you told me sooner it would have been better. Since you didn't help me or tell me anything you need to appologise and not just a sorry." She pouted as she turned away from him ignoring him as she went to the big group of caves sitting in the first one so she could see the exit. She was really upset, she was with him the whole time and he didnt say a thing to her about it.

"you are safe here! But me moving around... I can't send letters... wait.. I can set up a PO box in a different name and you can use a pen name or some code to send messages to each other. Alex goes to town every week and he can deliver your letters to you and from you.... they won't know!" Kya said looking up at him from his chest.

Zaphus whines when she left him. After a moment closing the windows, he walked out and over to the cavern she was in. He approaches her slowly. "I didn't know... I was afraid... terrified of tainting the only angel I know... I .... I'm a demon who is from hell. I don't know how to love. I'm afraid of hurting you and getting hurt myself... but I... I guess it's too late for that now. I wanted to tell you many times, truly I did but I...I..." He looked at his claws with a heart broken look. He whimpers and falls to his knees his wings drooping on the ground as he held his hands to his chest. "forgive me please my Angel...please....I don't want to lose you... I don't...... want to be alone..."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Volt nodded as he looked down meetimng her eyes. He gave her a small squeeze smiling at her as he held her. "We can do that, that way you can still hear from me though you are always moving. It may be a little difficult but we will be able to talk still that way. Theres always you setting up another phone claiming its for emergencies but that may not be secret enough." He stopped humming as his wings kept her close, he began slowly rubbing her back.

She walked up to him and slapped him, it wasn't enough to even hurt him but to get his attention. "You will never be alone! Besides i am no angel thats for sure but you being a demon doesn't matter to me, you knew how in the dreams. You won't hurt me by telling me and i do not get how you think it would, if anything the not telling hurt." She sat on him and gently rubbed his wings looking up at him. "I forgive you but do not do anything like this again, do not hide stuff from me, especially when it involves me so much."

Kya nodded slightly as she continued to gaze at him. "can I kiss you?" She whispers. She didn't realize she said that out loud as her cheeks turned pink and as she looked deeply into his rich royal blue eyes.

Zaphus yelped like her light slap burned him to his soul. He shivers as her hands rubbed his wings shaking his head and ran a claw tip lightly on her lips, his touch extremely tender. "Don't fool yourself mistress Julia. You are an angel.... just one who...likes things a little bit.... you know..." He flushed and took one of her hands flipping it over and tracing the lines on them. His voice growing deeper as he studied her. "Your touch does things to me I never experienced before.... I can't get enough of you darrrrrling...." He purred in her ear. "I will tell you anything... everrrry thing you asssk. Jusst don't leave me wondering if you really do like those things outside a dream. Ash was good, but... it can never compare to a demon...." He nibbled her ear lightly folding his wings around her, holding her to him with light hands, humming the beginning notes of the song Angel of music from the Phantom of the opera deep in his throat.

Volt smiled as he gently placed his hands on the side of her head kissing her softly exploring her lips and mouth. He sighed softly into the kiss, he was extremely happy to have her so close and to feel her against him.

Julia shivered softly as his claws tenderly traced her lips then her hands. She nodded softly "i-i guess you are right, i won't argue with you. I will hold you to that as a promise, you will tell me everything." She bit her lower lip hard when he nibbled her ear, blood dripping from the wound she gave herself as she pushed him down onto the ground looking into his eyes.

Kya shifted so she was facing him and kissed him back fingering his hair. After a moment she pulled back with a sigh. She snuggled up against him fingers still in his hair, playing with it. "I thought you... wouldn't want to because I'm a woman in mind and soul..."

Zaphus held her against him and lay down, laying her on his wing, the part where he had soft feathers on the underside of his wings. "then I have to tell you that ... I believe... I love you...." he purred as he breathed in her scent and soon fell asleep with her in his arms.

Volt looked at her and smiled holding her close with his head down so that she could continue in rubbing her fingers through his hair. "i n-normally wouldn't but you have been nice to me and i care for you, i like you for you.." He blushed softly looking away from her.

Julia nuzzled her head softly into his neck as she softly rubbed the soft feathers. " i love you too zaphus, i have for a while." She softly kissed his lips before resting her head on his chest falling asleep to her heartbeat.

Kya grinned and kissed him again. "I like you because you accept me for me. Not many people do. You're also funny, sweet, and have an excellent taste in fashion, which is hard to find in men these days....you're kind, and are a good listener. It doesn't hurt that I think these horns are adorable...." She giggled and put her hands on his horns that she kept smooth and polished in a meticulous fashion.

Zaphus purred as she settled down on his chest and held her tighter his wings folding around him and her as his tail formed a pillow for them.

Volt blushed softly at her kind words and smiled happily. He gave a small happy sigh as she ran her hands across the smooth surface of his horns "you should be accepted for you not on looks or that you feel a certain way, thats just as bad as people picking on others for sexuality or anything, you are beautiful, elegant, you can cook and are really good with helping with things i can't do like my horns which you are so much better at than i."

Julia slept softly her hands still gently on his wings her fingers twitching in her sleep. She would start to move around as if a nightmare was beginning her hands closing as she tries to grab something though his feathers alluding her grasp.

Kya giggled and kissed his nose. "how about I finish lunch and we can cuddle after." She suggested.

"Still having problems with dreams huh?" with a wave of his hand he whisked the nightmare to shadow and it slowly replaced it with a rainy green lush meadow like in all of her dreams. "I'm rather fond of the rain. This is my calming place. Where I go to meditate." Ash still looked like ash, even though she knew who he was.

Volt nodded and smiled softly at her, He turned her towards the kitchen patting her lower back "make sure we aren't burning anything can you?" He looked away and sat down on the couch in the living room happy to be able to relax.

Julia smirked at him before laying in the grass "it always happens, someone never gave me my tea to help me sleep i don't even know if it will work or not."

Kya smiled and began to finish her chicken parmesan for the both of them. "Honey, Kya don't burn her chicken." She said as she set them in the oven.

Ash smiled and looked up at the clouds letting the rain on him. "You distract me temptress. I can't focus on anything with you around love. Now, can we dance?" he looked at her.

Volt chuckled softly as he stretched his wings in the living room. He watched her and nodded "alright, i am sure you don't."

She smiled softly as she stood up from her place laying in the grass. She walked over to him wrapping her arms around his neck "why is your form this way?"

Kya made pasta to go with it and some sauce before taking them out of the oven and setting the table. "There! Lunch is finished! Let's eat I'm hungry."

He wrapped his arms around her waist. "Well..... I appear like this in everyone's dream. It makes it easier for me to look less demonic to calm someone instead of frightening them more. It is your dream though. You can make me look how you wish..." He blushed and looked down at her.

Volt let out a small growling noise in his throat and his stomach rumbled. He sat at the table getting himself a plate with the chicken parm and pasta before starting to eat slowly as to savor the meal. "this is delicious kya!!"

She giggled as she made him turn into his normal form without his shirt as she started slow dancing with him keeping her sparkling emerald eyes locked on him.

Kya had already tucked in and only nodded to him while slurping up a noodle. She answered him afterwards. "Thank you, glad you're enjoying it. "

Zaphus blushed as his form changed to his original shape and he stumbled around in a dance with her. "you.... I thought you liked Ash too.... u.. um.. can't dance like this... " He tripped again and flushed even more as his eyes found hers and he found that he couldn't look away.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Volt nodded as he continued digging in to the chicken a soft moan escaping from the taste of the chicken. His tail swished from side to side as he ate extremely happy.

Julia smiled as she had him change back to ash " i like both though honestly ash is just you hiding so you don't scare others right? relax just and go with the movements ok?" She kept him up slowly dancing so he could follow her.

Kya grinned and finished with her meal watching him. She said something in demonic and giggled getting up and starting to clean up the mess.

When he was back to ash, he started to step smoothly and glided with her across the meadow. "It's easier without long talons for toes and a tail that always gets underfoot. Yes, that is true. Ash is still me in a different appearance although personality wise ash is.. bolder then the real me. That's why I um... did those things so easily and was so forward and Frank with you." He explained as they danced to the sound of the rain drops falling on leaves and grass.

Volt was slightly confused when he heard her speak demonic as he didn't think she looked demon though maybe zaphus taught her. He got up putting his dishes in the sink before walking over speaking demonic an using hand gestures.

Julia nodded her head before placing it on his shoulders "you definitely were not as shy and oh, right i guess it would be easier in that form, silly me"

Kya jumped and giggled twirling a strand of her purple hair area finger. "Didn't sound like it to me Hon..." She continued in his native tongue, speaking it rather elegantly as she gave him a sly look.

Ash purred and started humming a song. "On a dream anything can happen, you can look like anything or anyone." He said softly.

Volt smiled happily pulling kya close to him. He hummed to himself as he held her looking into her eyes. "You are so beautiful kya i am glad you visit me i cate about you a lot."

Julia smiled as she watched him and listened to him "so i could even change my appearance to match your dream girls?"

Kya had let him clean up, for he asked to do so from her always talking care of him while she went and lay down for some much needed rest. He had laid down beside her before pulling her closer. At this she smiled and sighed softly with a little yawn. "And I care for you... sleepy.." She said quietly as she shifted closer and fell asleep.

He frowned at that. "Well yes if I had any other than the Angel I'm currently occupying in her dream state, but you can't enter my mind. Even if you found a way in.... I wouldn't want you to see what I dream about. Your nightmares are childish compared to Hell's wrath and fire. I can look like the men you dreamed of over your years. Dreams are windows to the subconscious mind, any you still hold attachment to I can get to but only if I want to dive deep enough. I wouldn't though, for it would be an invasion of your privacy."

Volt had made sure to clean all the dishes before laying beside her. He lay an arm across her smiling as she fell asleep, he started to fall asleep as well."

Julia nodded slowly after he spoke before changing where they were to the crystal cave. She sat in his favorite spot in the cave smiling "alright, as long as you don't dive deep into my mind i'm fine with you being here having you know everything about me is kind of creepy."

Kya smiled in her sleep and cuddles closer and tucked herself slightly under him.

Ash smiled. "Exactly... if I want to know more, I'd ask. I like our chats... that's my throne little elfling..." He purred and waved his hands and a silver leaf crown appeared in them as he set it on her head.