voltage

government escape?

Kya saw this too and became vary pink before moving away from him before she can swoon again. "I think I should leave" She started to pack up her things quickly.

Tears gathered at his eyes and he hiccups rubbing the runes carved into his skin. "This means something worse then cowered but it's the closest thing it can me translated into. But.... When I hurt others..." He looked at her in distress as tears ran down his cheeks. "I can hear my father laughing and I see him looking back at me." He started rocking slightly looking at his claws. "And I killed him! I got so angry one day and snapped and killed him and as he lay there dying he laughed and said I was exactly like him now! Still he haunts me, and tortures me his essence in those horrific roses in the other greenhouse. I've done everything to be rid of them but still they grow..." He sobbed and growls at this.

Volt mumbled as he stood up and gave her a soft hug. He gently rubbed her back as he kept her close to him. His wings wrapped slightly around her "where are you going?"

Julia softly wiped the tears from his cheek as she squatted down in front of him. "you are not your father, you saved me, you are nice and even though you have killed him i am sure that it was in self defense, those things are unnatural and maybe it is because he is a demon and they can never truly died? i am here, you have no need to worry i will help you when ever i can with what ever you need."

Kya squeaked as he hugged her and shivers at his closeness and him rubbing her back. "Home...." She attempted to say with confidence but her voice betrayed her and cracked a little. "Stop it." and once again there was no bite in the words.

Zaphus sniffed and leaned against her warm hand his eyes half closed. His skin was clammy, it always seemed it was cold. Slowly, he stretched out his hand and lay it on top of hers, dwarfing it with his very long and slender fingers, the talons made them seem larger. He winced as he stretched out his other hand and pulled the tiny woman onto his lap , curling around her and now purring, pressing his cheek against her tender touch. "You have.... a very big heart lady Julia. It......... It is nice..... to be held.... Could......" He left it hanging as his hand curled gently around hers while the other tucked a strand behind her ear and he became fascinated by running his fingers through the soft strands, his purr becoming deep and bone rattling.

Voltage smiled softly as he lay his forehead on hers gently, he loved to tease her and wasn't sure why she was telling him to stop though he could tell she wanted to stay a little longer "stop what? and do you really have to go i was expecting that we could talk i mean i know a small bit about you but i don't know your favorite color or animal or any of the small details like that." He let his hands stop moving as he just held her close to him his wings around them as they stood by the fire to stay warm.

Julia was slightly taken aback by this shy creature she knew as zaphus, she softly traced her small fingers across his skin even after he stopped crying just to keep him comforted. She let out a small giggle being pulled into his lap though seeing the wince she let out a playful tisk "don't stretch it too much until it is healed, thank you for the compliment and the answer is most likely a yes and you know it." She giggled again as he gently ran his fingers through her hair his purr making it feel to her as if she were on a massage chair which caused her to rest her head on his chest "such a gentle giant i could get used to this. when ever you need to be held or anything even if it is just to talk i am here for you."

Edited by voltage

"Teasing me, I know you are. " She blushed at him being so close to him. "I need to get home to work on... um... your clothes.. speaking of... you... you need some.. on..." She squeaked looking at his chest.

He had curled a strand of her hair around his fingers. His eyes creased with smile lines although only the thin line of his lips curled upwards, amused by her chiding him. "mothers in the park say something like that..... I will be careful, but I need to tend to my roses.... they are how I made my living. " He said softly as he rested his chin on her head lightly.

Volt chuckled as he gave her a small kiss on the cheek " But i really do want to know more about you and you don't have to always be working you know. Take a little time to relax, i'll get dressed if your staying but otherwise your gonna be stuck in my hug while i just wear a towel for a while." He gave her a teasing yet seductive little smirk as he met her eyes.

Julia let a small purr rumble through her chest as she felt his chin resting on her head. She had seen his smile and as she spoke she let her arms encircle him "you better be careful i don't want you getting anything else stuck in you."

Kya turned pink. "Fine! Just... get. Something on..." She mutters and looked away from him pushing on his chest so he'd let go. "I'll stay, just get some pants on or something...."

"You weed. I water deal?" He flushed swallowing the purr and letting go of her so she could get up as his tail hooked a large container with a perforated spout to water the plants in and dipped it in a irrigation pool. "Sometimes the irrigation system gets clogged with leaves so I'd check those too. A tail is good for that."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Volt smiled triumphantly as he jogged into the other room and changed into a pair of pants. He stretched out happily as he walked back into the cave "thank you, i don't feel soo much in pain and tense."

Julia smiled softly up at him nodding, "You have yourself a deal there mister." She let her arms fall from around him as she crawled around catlike, pulling any weeds she could find as she moved from area to area.

Kya had sat stiffly in a chair. "You're welcome, now what are you going to ask me?" She said as stiffly as her back was.

Zaphus moved behind her and waters the plants, his tail snaked through the thorns to reopen the rifts and grooves that made up the irrigation system. "is there a favorite color? Kind of music?" He asked inquisitively.

Volt grabbed a shirt from the bag he had left nearby to the fire pit and put a dark blue shirt on that had cuts in the back though it seemed like a tight squeeze to get his wings through it. He gave her a soft pat on the back with his wing "you seem to be stiff, are you the one that needs a massage now? also i want to know more about you so for instance what is your favorite color?"

Julia hummed as she went along getting the weeds out, the flowers seeming to turn to look at her as she hummed. She stopped humming, the plants staying still "i like all kinds of music other than screamo and my favorite color is a royal purple."

Kya only stiffened more fiddling with the charms on her necklace. "a deep blue." She said avoiding eye contact. Dang it was hard focusing. Even when he had clothes on, her mind wandered not giving up that shirtless look so easily and the fact that color brought out his eyes marvelously. Her fingers trembled almost breaking a charm of so she simply sat on them thinking she can cleverly claim that they were cold.

"Er..... scremo? That's music? " He looked completely confused at this and scratches his jaw a frown knitting his brow together picturing people screaming incoherently like the souls and some demons did in Hell. "So... that means you won't complain about the orchestra and Opera music I play?"

Volt walked over to her and sighed "oops, did i break you? i'm sorry if i somehow did this to you, is there anything i can do to help you?" He gently placed his hands on her shoulder from behind slowly and carefully trying to work out all the tension in her shoulders, though before doing so he moved her chair closer to the fire seeing her hands seemed to be cold.

"some people call it music but i personally don't think so. grown men just yelling at the top of the words over heavy metal if you ask me but what do i know about music i rarely listen to any music." Julia smiled up at him and giggled "nope i won't mind at all though i've never seen an opera so i don't know what that is like."

Kya stiffened even more..... before the tension slowly left as he rubbed her shoulders. They sagged and her head dropped so her chin touched her chest. "Can keep doing that....what about you? I know... you like chicken." She mutters.

Zaph shook his head still miffed at the metal image of men screaming while banning metal together and people that would listen to such a racket. "Really they are Just musical plays but with marvellous singing. Sometimes the singing is in Latin, and more of the acts is sung rather then voiced with bold dramatic movements. Mostly though, the more modern Broadway musicals are mostly modernized operas. I just like the music from them and have many records for older operas " He explained to her as he continued to water the plants. "I have other music too, jazz, some singer called Elvis Presley.... Dean Martin, Kingston trio among others. Kya got me some... um... eighties music I guess it was called, but I'm not really a fan of anything newer. I'm.... old fashioned, I guess you can say. "

Volt smiled softly as he continued to rub her shoulders. He looked down at her and chuckled "yes i really do enjoy chicken and my favorite color is dark blue. what about you? favorite animal and food?" He made small clicking noises when it got quiet and he waited he was really happy he got her to stay she was fun to hang around.

Julia giggled as she finished the section she was on, all the weeds out of it. She smiled up at him "eighties is still somewhat old fashioned if you ask people but i have always had a soft spot for jazz, Elvis Presley was pretty good as well. i like jazz a little better than most other genre's now that i think about it. anyways do you have any favorite colors or maybe a favorite animal?"

Edited by voltage

Kya relaxed a little more. "Anything with spice. If your mouth isn't smoking it isn't hot enough. Hot air... like 70 to 80 degrees, it's too warm.. any hotter I feel like I'm melting and weak. I'm fascinated with ravens.... you?"

Zaphus moved to another area, moving outside the Erie flowers to his bred ones. "The world's most independent and dangerous hunter; the domestic house cat. I never quite understood dogs....I do so love the lily.... so misunderstood. Some.. most say they mean death but they really mean rebirth. They are so pure and delicate...." He turned to her. "Your favorite animal and flower?"

Volt smiled softly at her as he spoke. "Personally my favorite animal is the cheetah they are fast and agile, i have always been fascinated with them. What is your favorite type of place to relax? Mine is the beach or cliffs by an ocean, it is so peaceful."

Julia made sure she had gotten all the weeds out of the flowerbeds and stood up with a small smile on her face. "my favorite animal huh? well i like rabbits, they are cute and soft. Flower wise i really love roses or petunias, they are both colorful and very pretty."

She sighed dreamlike. "I agree. The ocean is beautiful. Quite calming. But snow capped mountains and trees are my peace spot." She hummed softly as he continued to rub her shoulders.

"Rabbits are thieves and sneak into my green houses ruining my vegetables." He complained. He finished his work and put everything away. Anything else you like? Favorite color?"

Volt smiled as he stopped rubbing her shoulders and sat beside her. "your shoulders feel any better?" He gave her a teasing little wink before closing both his eyes "i have never really been able to relax unless i am near the ocean."

Julia playfully pushed him and smiled "so? they need to eat and they can't really plant stuff themselves maybe make a section outside for them to take instead?" She giggled softly as she looked into his eyes "my favorite color is green i have always enjoyed that color."

Kya nodded and leaned against him. "Yeah, it did help. Thank you. Well.. hopefully you can relax here.." She smiled a little bit.

Zaphus yawned and stretched. "Good idea, I think it's safe to say I need a good nap. I didn't sleep well... feel free to take one too. " He headed back to the house and up to his room, after taking another look at her painting and curled up on his bed falling asleep.

Volt gave a small nod laying his head gently on hers. He looked around the cave as he spoke "it is not too bad, i like the hot spring and really enjoy the scenery i kind of wish that i had a house with electricity nearby so that if anything happened i at least had my powers."

Julia yawned softly as she followed him. She turned off to go to her room, getting in to more comfortable pajamas before laying her head down. Almost immediately she began having a nightmare. she was all alone and the forest she use to live in was on fire, she had to watch as the animals were dieing her friends who were there as well to play with her were screaming and vines were pulling her away from the fire so she couldn't save them. She got out of the vines and started running towards the screams though all she found were burning bodies and she was surrounded, coughing due to smoke inhalation as she fell by her friends "i'm going to die...i need to find a way out, think julia, no one is going to help you, maybe the living plants can help me though having them reach this far and getting burned will make them angry..i need to try."

"I'll work on that for you. I'm sure there's an empty house in the little town you can own. What else do you like?" She asked snuggling up with him.

Boots crunching on burnt grass and dead branches. A cool cloak covered her as hands scooped her up and held her, head covered, against a strong chest. Then they ran. Heat of the fire, smoke, and the sound of the flames faded. A light rain began and the person reached a welcoming cool of a small cave breathless. Julia was set down lightly and uncovered reveling her savior who had put a blue cloak around her and now studied her with dark, blue spruce pine colored eyes concerned. He spoke softly in English, his accent like that of the elven language; beautiful and eloquent. "Are you alright? I was frightened that you wouldn't make it. Are you burned mistress Julia?" outside the cave was a lush meadow filled with wild poppies, clover, and those tiny purple flowers. The cave itself was large enough to hold the two of them standing up and laying down, and a small fire but had very little room for anything else.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Volt put an arm around her pulling her closer against his side. He thought for a moment, i like rock music or older music like the eighties and seventies, do you have a favorite type of music?"

Julia coughed unable to see she squeaked at first but with the cool cloak on her she figured it wasn't anything bad. She pushed at the cloak slightly when she felt the ran though she hoped that meant the fire would be put out. When she was placed on the cool cave floor she quickly scooted back away from where she guessed the cave opening was though she didn't see fire she wanted to make sure. She looked up at the elven guy her emerald green eyes slightly puffy from the smoke and the crying, she couldn't feel her body from the running she had done but when he mentioned burns and got her thinking about it she yelped out in pain and nodded as she lifted her shirt, though it was burned through in spots holes all over it her stomach was burned pretty bad though the worst was on her chest right below her neck all around her cleavage was really red and had cuts and blisters on it. She luckily was not burned any more than the second degree burn on her chest mostly she was just slightly burned or had cuts from vines trying to pull her away. She stood there whimpering softly her shirt off, she wore a pair of pants which had holes in the knees, by the ankles, and lower thighs from the vines. Her top was covered by a green bra which she was usually self conscious about but she was hurt and he had saved her so she hoped he had medicine.

"Hmm... I like techno. Adam Lambert, a few eighties bands like the blakhearts, Blondie, and Duran Duran. Some nineties too like linkin park and shakira, nirvana and white stripes. Stuff like that. Some rock songs too, although I don't really like all the bands, just a few songs from each." She giggled and looked up at him tapping his nose. "I wouldn't pin you for a disco fan...."

He tisked lightly and stood to his full height (some six feet) and moved only a little deeper into the cave rifling through his bag pulling out a jar of a sticky light green paste. He took her arm lightly and had her come away from the opening where the rain turned heavy, and waved her to the only sleeping roll on the ground. "Lay on your back. This will sting a bit. Try and hold still my lady. You can call me Ash... now... stay still." He asked, slipping a wooden stirring spoon between her teeth and with one hand he rubbed some of the paste on her stomach, it brought a welcoming cool and tingles as it healed the skin faster. He did her neck and shoulders and vary carefully did her chest, being very conservative and respectful of her. "You've been through quite a lot mistress Julia.... I am here to let you know you are safe. The fire can't touch you here, and those burns would be gone in a moment with this on them." He said as he rubbed some on her knees and ankles covering the cuts. "You never have to be alone mistress Julia..." He said softly in her ear having finished with the burns and was working on starting a fire but the wood was too damp. He sighed and covered her with the cloak. "It'll be cold soon with this rain. With no fire and those thin clothes, I'm afraid you might catch a chill. Here... It'll be quite large but it's less smokey and would at least keep you a little warm.." He went through his bag again and handed her a dark green shirt that was his and then a canteen of fresh water to drink from certain her throat was dry from smoke.

Volt chuckled softly as she poked his nose "i grew up out in the wild when i finally started in a town and listened to music it was eighties music, i guess its kind of sentimental to me? i don't like it particularly over any other type i just am attached to it more." He looked cross eyed at her finger and chuckled.

Julia blushed as she looked up at the much larger male, she stumbled slightly as she felt him tug her to the sleeping roll. She lay herself on it on her back, when he began rubbing her stomach she bit down and by the time he was done with her neck and chest the spoon was cracked multiple times though not broken. She listened to him and leaned up grabbing his hand and pulling him trying to get him down here with her, she had the shirt on her torso quickly. She took a sip from the canteen coughing again as she looked into his eyes. She was blushing softly and took a few more sips from the canteen before being able to speak, "t-thank you sir i am glad you helped me... i have been through quite a lot and i really need someone right now, thank you for being my savior." She looked him up and down giggling to herself though that caused her to have another small coughing fit.

Kya grinned and sat up. "well, if you're done talking to me, considering you aren't asking me anything else, I better go."

Ash took the canteen from her and lay beside her resting a light hand on her cheek. "Always my Julia. Always count on me. I'll protect you, guide you and be with you always.....Such lovely eyes like polished emeralds..." He whispers looking straight at her eyes before pulling her against him as the chill crept in. He muttered in her ear. "I hate to have you get cold, but there is little I can do to keep you warm in this rain." He sighed and purred in her ear in her native language, saying things like "your hair is as beautiful as the starlight" or sweet complements. He claimed blushing keeps one warm all over and it was the only thing he could think of while keeping respectful of "his lovely little white rose" and continued to mutter sweet things nibbling her pointed ears occasionally. It seems he never ran out of things to say.