voltage

government escape?

Zaphus didn't wake.... but the shadows did. In his anger they took on a life of their own forming creatures that tore the vines to shreds. One leaped at her and wrapped her in a ice cold death like grip and in and carries her out of the house with a blood chilling shriek. It didn't treat her gently like Zaphus would've, instead it dropped her on the ground before zipping back to the house.

Kya was carried out next by another and dropped her in the same fashion as the home seemed to be removed from the mortal world. Shadow fire consumed the place but didn't burn. Grey shades with faces set in screams danced around it.

"What happened? " She looked even more terrified then her encounter with volt.

Julia mumbled "we got in a bad fight and well he got really angry at me." Julia stood up and walked towards the home unsure of how to get in to the house. "Zaphus come on now, there is no need to set the house aflame.." She sighed and looked at kya "you know how to get to drez's right? we need some place to stay the night other than out here. or we could go to a cave i know of."

The front door banged open and the cat was thrown out... something Zaphus would never do. Carmel hissed at the house and darted off.

"The cave, we bothered Drez too much and I still don't want to see volt yet. We'll come back tomorrow to see if we can get in. she said as she used a branch to pull her up and as a crutch.

Julia gently grabbed her putting her arm around her shoulder. She walks to the crystal cave with kya's arm around her. The sight of a cat allowed her to lead them through the dark caves and into the crystal cavern. She sat on the throne where zaphus usually sat. She had put kya in a comfortable position next to the throne. "i hope it works because if not it may end up as voltage thinking he is stopping him and you know how voltage is better than i do but probably will not be good."

"If He does that he's an idiot. He should think first before acting. He has a nose, he should use it more often. Besides.. Being.... in that thing... it, brought up my worst memory, my darkest fear. He wouldn't go near it without remembering his scars like me. You're lucky you were the first out. " she was shivering as she limped and continued to shake although she admired the cave. "So this is where dad diapers to...... Um.... can I ask... why is dad upset with you exactly?"

Julia looked down "i hurt his feelings, i cut him off from my dreams and i got angry at him, he didn't know my past, he never asked and i really dislike talking about it. I went into his dream and apparently he was really upset and i couldn't even apologize,im about ready to beat him for bringing you into this, kicking me out sure but you? i swear when i can get to him if he doesn't apologize ill make sure that he doesn't heal perfectly." She let out a low growl as she closed his eye "he should be ashamed bringing you into this" She started to drift off not bothering to block him out daring him to enter her head.

Kya got up looking even more horrified. "Then You're no different then his father! I dare you to see what would that do to him." she left, stumbling through the dark. She headed to the cave volt had slept in before they moved and curled up on the bed there.

Nothing. A cold empty void greeted her sleep.

Julia growled jumping over to and softly grabbing her before she left. "don't ever compare me to that thing. i killed it for him to sleep easier, i actually feel bad for what i did and i care, nobody is perfect, i dare you to say otherwise because i am more than positive you have ****ed up as well." She then let her walk to the other cave before crying herself to sleep.

The next day, when both girls returned the place had no barrier around it. It was clean and tidy as always except for a bit of paper with a bit of horn holding it down. on it, in his messy scrawl was the words "Julia, i leave you everything -Z" his stuff was still there, including a journal left on his desk, with a key on top of it an a page bookmarked with a white ribbon like he wanted her to read it.

Kya reluctantly went back to volts. her time staying there was thinning and she had to pack to leave by next week.

Volt had been thinking a lot and as she came in he gave her a small hug before letting her go. He sat on the couch "hello, welcome back home? do you know where tetsuna is by any chance?"

Julia started to cry as she read the note. She opened up the book as well as holding the key in her hand, she was livid that he would leave while hurt but also worried that it may not have been his choice to leave. she flipped to the page that was marked and began to read it.

"He said he had to go into town, he got exposed to the sun in one eye and it needed professional healing. he would be back when it is healed and he's ok. " She said.

Beware the shadows. Not in control..." Follow and you die where the things written on the page, one was in blood, the other in Zaphus's shaky handwriting, although it looked strained.

Julia took the book and note and ran, she ran as fast as she could do drez's house. She knocked on the door before just walking in as she called out "DREZ?! Drez i need your help!" She didn't know if he was there but was trying to find him in the rooms or listen for him.

Volt started to raise his voice but quickly calmed himself "do you know if he will be back before you have to go? did he give a time frame? Also i would like to apologize for being clingy and well not trusting as much as i should..because of that i scared you away...also if you see tetsuna before i do can you tell him i am sorry for being a jerk?"