voltage

government escape?

"I thought you'd go inside. " He muttered after the fifth time reaching out to touch her and had his hand moved. So instead he curled up and hid his body with his one good wing until the shaman came and bandaged him up and both he and Drez helped the injured demon inside. The shaman was a large man, broad shouldered with a thick beard and hair woven and braided with beads like a dwarf, but looked more like hagrad with his clothing and size except he had distinct blue designs on him. He didn't say anything only nodded at Julia, pointing to the demon and rubbing his hands together indicating the salve before using the universal "ok" hand signal. He then lumbered out of the house, leaving some special herbs and moss to put on his wounds when they check his bandages.

Zaph didn't try to touch her again. He just lay in the long narrow bed he was put in and looked at the ceiling blankly.

Julia mumbled as she went around having a hole open up in the mountain before sitting in it crying, upset and worried. She paid no attention to anything else as she hummed brokenly, still humming a lullaby sounding song though all the plant life or animals seemed to either become sad or start to wilt from the broken song. the hole she had made was only about 4 feet deep and 5 feet tall, her petite form curled up against the back wall multiple different birds sitting at the entrance trying to cheer her up to no avail.

When Drez tried to bring him a pea soup he would eat. He refused to even open his mouth for a second. At dinner Drez tried again and still his friend refused to eat, Zaph spoke with clenched teeth in demonic and looked away. He didn't even drink anything.

Drez tried to argue with the stubborn shadow demon to no avail so he set off to see he could find Julia. He scared the birds as he landed on the rocks precariously balanced. "What did you do? Did you say anything to him to upset him like this? Zaphus is normally quiet but I can't even hear his breath let alone his heart beat. He's going into a hibernation like sleep! What did you do girl?" He growls lowly at her, although he was upset, his voice was laced with worry. He knew what his friend was doing and the repercussions it had, although she didn't know a thing about demons. They were as complex as humans.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Julia stayed quiet, she had nearly hummed herself to sleep when drez landed. She just made the hole deeper leaving him out of reach of her. "just wouldn't let him touch me, he knows i was afraid of him getting hurt and he pulls that on me! We could have just went inside and had you keep her from getting in, no one had to fight, i wouldn't have been in trouble and we wouldn't be doing this. after scaring me half to death he didn't even apologize, so i am not leaving this cave.

Drez snarled in frustration. "You selfish fool! She wouldn't have stopped, we'd have to kill her, and Zaphus wouldn't hurt a soul unless it is instinct, a fight or flight response. I'm not strong enough to kill a fire demon! You think she'd just hit a barrier a few times and just forget about it? Just go away? No she'd slice you to bits when we are asleep. Slaughter all of us because that's what happens in hell! They don't play by any rules, they don't have sympathy for others! They live off of pain and blood. It's kill or be killed in Hell. Why do you think we left?!

Now he's refused to eat or drink anything, hibernation sleep is dangerous at this time because it can take months to years for him to heal, instead of two to three weeks. You know what he told me? He said, "I killed another one, I've taken a life. If my mate wouldn't support me, why bother with ridding the pain for it's what I deserve for killing my kind." He did this before when he killed his father. It doesn't matter if it's self defense, he ended a life so in his eyes he has to pay for the sin. Stay here and be a little child sobbing because you might have lost him. Have a little faith. You might have just ****ed up the only trust he had with anyone in centuries by acting like a f***ing spoiled brat." with that he flew back to his house.

Julia saw he started to fly away and a vine pulled him back throwing him at the mountain. she slowly crawled out of the cave and stood up. "call me a brat again and i will make sure every drink you have is holy water and any animals that see you get in your way. Take me to him, ill try and get him to eat. Do not talk to me until you need to." She sighed and grabbed his arm waiting to be taken to the home completely ignoring him.

Drez looked at her, brows low and breath in a huff. He never really looked at anyone, like Zaphus, his eyes were completely different then other demons. They swirled and danced with blue, green, pink and yellow, the colors of the Northern Lights. The colors even moved like the anomaly did. He huffed and muttered something like: "Now I see why he likes you" almost amused by her actions. He grabbed both of her wrists before taking off and landing a little roughly on the porch. Letting go, he opened the door and walked in, leaving it open for her.

Julia huffed at him as he spoke not responding other than a small gasp as she was picked up. She looked around at the view she had, staggering when they landed. She walked inside and up to zaphus "dont you be going to sleep on me you big lovable oaf you, you will eat and heal if you leave me you lose me so dont you dare go comatose."

Zaphus' chest rose sharply, once ... then twice. He took a deep breath before opening his eyes slowly watching her. He still said nothing and he lay there limp, not even his tail twitched. He waited for her to say more.

Julia sighed as she tried feeding him. "You ever watch a plant wilt? One that wont regrow and you know the best thing is to let it happen since you cant get any help and on the other hand you are woried and dont want to leave it as it dies? Thats kinda how i felt i didnt want to see it but i wanted to be there for you. I wasnt told to go inside nor invited so i felt forced then for you to be hurt..i was scared.." She cried softly while nuzzling him.

Zaphus took a bite every time the spoon was at his lips. Wincing he sat up and lay a claw on her cheek, wiping away her tears. His voice was rough, eyes watery like he was on the verge of tears himself. "I .... feel your emotions, sense them, all of them not just the fear. When a demon is close to someone it happens like that. Drez... could feel my pain and sorrow when he came in. I felt your fear, and worry for me. I tried to take the fight out of your site above the clouds. " He paused to wet his lips and swallow a lump in his throat, it hurt and his eyes stung. His body never did this before and it was clearly confusing him.

"But you have to understand, your touch.....when I say it does things to me, I mean it. When you're angry, a simple light push on my hand away from you feels like a fire burning my skin..... similar to the pain of your burn scars, only five times more intense, because it feels like it's burning my soul. But when you are calm or happy with me, it feels like a cool summer's breeze with the gentle warmth of the sun on my skin..... and....." He spoke in elvish then a blush on his face. He stopped again and closed his eyes tight tears flowing from them. "don't.....do-.....wh- what is happening? " He sniffed touching his fingers to his face and pulled them away seeing them wet. He looked up to see if the roof was leaking and back to his hand.

julia looked down, nodding as she listened. She smiled brightly wiping his tears from under his eyes "i know you may not know why your face is wet but you were crying, it may be new to you but it can be caused from sadness or happiness. i love you, i was afraid and when i pushed your hand away..i was conflicted i was angry you would fight and risk yourself for me, what if you died and left me all alone? i wouldn't have survived..i have to be with you." She kissed him softly putting all of her love into that kiss.

Zaphus kissed her back pouring his love and want for her in it. He pulled her close to him braking away for a moment. "Don't ever leave me please don't go.... why wouldn't I risk my life for an angel who is perfect in every way, made just for me.... if our positions where switched.. would you do the same?" He said full out crying now.

Julia broke the kiss softly nuzzling into his neck "i would do anything for you, you know that but i was afraid, i was afraid you would die and leave me all alone in this world..i can't even imagine that. I am not an angel either i don't see why you think i am."

Tetsuna ran as fast as he could, which being a cheetah was very fast, in no time he reached the small town from which the rumors told him his love was in. "how could he be here? he was shot in the heart, but what if it really is him what if he is here? i have to check it out." He asked around for directions in his human form now asking if anyone saw a blond haired guy with a darker grayish skin tone and blond hair that was long. A couple told him that there was a demon electrician that fit that description pretty well and gave tetsuna the address. Tetsuna shifted again running to that address as fast as he could. He knocked at the door after shifting to his human form. The knock on the door caused Volt to wake up, putting a clean pair of workout pants he walked to the door opening it, looking down at the kid in front of him, before he could get a good look however Tetsuna yelled out "It is you!!" With that tetsuna tackled Voltage to the ground emitting a loud purr as he stay on top of him. Volt confused stood up with the guy in his arms "who are you?" at that moment he noticed the tattoo on the guys chest and gasped loudly "T-Tetsuna? is that really you? what happened?" Tetsuna nodded softly and grabbed Voltages hand and after closing the door led the stunned Voltage to the couch.

"Ruthas would've killed you, drank your blood and ate your flesh is she had a chance. Knowing what she would've done if she got to you... if you were killed or even taken from me..... my heart would shatter...." He smiled softly at her. "when You helped me get the chains off my wings, you where tender with me.... you loved and protected nature. Loved all animals. You in my eyes, are a kind soul, with a big heart. You're an angel to me although..." his smile widened. "I say Angel, just that. Not heavenly Angel.... I believe you got your wings clipped and your halo hangs askew and is in desperate need for a polishing.... but still an angel nonetheless."

Kya woke when the knock came as well and had gotten into a fresh pair of jeans when the shout came. She paused when she herd volt gasp and respond. She bit her lip and dressed quickly, forgoing the shirt and slipping on her jacket, before quickly rushing to pack. Her bags were already mostly full so it didn't take long before she had them packed again. She picked up her laptop case and brought the bags out to the living room to get her laptop. With no makeup and the jacket unzipped showing her rose tattoo and the tops of the dream catchers, hair in a sloppy ponytail, the masculine qualities showed more. She picked up the rest of her things quietly before turning to volt throwing her key to the house on the coffee table. "I got to go early. Something came up. The house is yours." she said tightly before turning and walking out the door. When she was out of the driveway she started crying. He had his old lover back, there was no need for her. His boyfriend would keep him company now.

Volt sensed the tension in her voice and shook out of his stunned stupor as he followed her. He followed her outside, seeing her crying he walked up to her picking her up giving her a soft kiss on the lips. "you do not have to go do you, you just don't think you are needed right? you are wrong, i do need you, he was my lover yes but i love you kya." He handed her the key back and grabbed her hand gently, bringing her back into the house.

Tetsuna looked at volt while looking up and down the new person "who's this cutie you have here? did you find someone else when i was gone volt? what has it been a week? i know you're an incubus but censorkip.gif that quick? what does this guy got that i don't?" His tone seemed playful but he knew that volt would get the message that he was hurt and upset. He had on a pair of black jean shorts which he reached into the pocket of producing a small statue of a wolf wrapped in bubble wrap, he tossed it to volt though the power behind the toss made the statue crack as it hit volts chest which caused volt to look down even more ashamed and hurt.

Julia was blushing a dark red, her blush so bad that even her chest and ears were red. She climbed onto the bed next to him and softly rubbed his horns felling where the chips were she sighed playfully "well there goes the smoothness of your horns, looks like i'm going to need a bunch of sand paper that's a pretty big chip." She rubbed against him softly "that is right i am tender with you and most people but remember this if nature comes in danger from you remember that i could have strung you up even more and left you there." Her voice had a playful tone to it but he could tell that she would fight for nature.

Edited by voltage

Kya bristled at the stranger's words. When she gets angry, her inner temperature drops dramatically. Her skin turned snowy and her lips a pale blue. She stalked up to him and smacked his cheek hard. " Three months! Three months he thought you were dead! He got out of that hellish place only two weeks ago after they tried to kill him! My papa helped him and another get out. He told me about you, how he healed for one month and mourned for you the next! He was so upset his personal hygiene declined to the point where his claws were dull and horns where more pits and chips then anything! He was heartbroken, I couldn't even get him to talk about you with out him shutting down and refusing to eat. How dare you accuse him of dropping you and forgetting you after what you had for three years!" she snarled in demonic a curse at him that would've had Zaphus washing her mouth with lye soap if he was here. She was taller then him so she looked down at him folding her arms in a snarl worthy of a demon. Then it hit her. "Guy?" she said in a quiet whimper. She whipped around and sprinted out of the house, running on top of the hard crusted snow and down the street, around the block and over the fence where Alex and his husband live, they had built a tree house in the back yard and that's where she hid.

"I don't doubt you. I know what those vines can do..." He winced. "leg dear..." was all he said. Her foot was against his wounded leg.

Tetsuna was shocked and stood there for a second, when he was about to say something she ran off somewhere. He saw the look on volts face and whimpered, volt's stare seemed to be able to destroy whole races with just that look. Tetsuna whimpered while volt grabbed his arm and pushed him out the door "go find her and when you do apologize and if you can't bring her back don't come back, i have no favorites yes i loved you and you were gone for a long time, i found her, she may look like a guy but she is a girl treat her as such. ask the neighbor for help alex knows her hiding spots." Volt closed the door hard and sat down on the couch he was livid and confused. Tetsuna walked to the neighbors house his head down, he had a few tears flowing down his face "How was i suppose to know he was really a she!? and three months?! how could it have been so long!" He waited for the door to open before asking where kya's favorite hideouts were saying that it was really important.

Julia shifted so her foot wasn't on his leg and she lay her head on his chest. "i know you do so remember that, you may come first but try not to damage nature babe."

Edited by voltage

Alex opened the door looking grim. He was slender, and only two inches taller then he was with black hair and Carmel skin on most of his body, patches of snowy white on the other half. His eyes were a dark brown and a light blue. When the kid asked about Kya he huffed. "Why is it so important?" He waited for Tetsuna to answer. He didn't look like he believes him but he jerked his thumb behind him. "Tree house. Round back." With that he closed the door. The gate was latched but it was short enough to jump over. Hugo was out back trying to get Kya to calm down. The tree house was small, and about six feet in the air, but Hugo was tall. He was an even seven feet tall, dark hair that was grey with flecks of brown and white like a grey wolf pelt. He was slender but strong, like a basketball player, sun kissed skin and almost devilishly handsome. His head was level with the small window, talking in a soft voice while heart broken sobs and hiccups came from inside.

"Honeysuckle, I grow plants and rely on it to eat I won't hurt it. Speaking of eating,I'm getting hungry.." He looked at the abandoned bowl of pea soup on the beside table.

Tetsuna Looked up at alex "kya and Volt got into a fight since i came into town so i really need to talk to her." He went to the back gate and shifted into a squirrel, he climbed over the fence and slowly into the tree house. He knew that it would be a bad idea to try and confront the big guy but he couldn't talk to kya in this form. Once in the corner by the window out of sight of the giant he turned human, his face was tear stained as he looked at kya. he mouthed out "i'm sorry, i didn't know, can we talk?" He really didn't want to be squished by the giant of a man and she could tell from the shaking and from his eyes he was scared.

Julia chuckled at him "i bet you are getting hungry considering you wouldn't eat or drink anything which is stupid, like you dieing would help the situation." She grabbed the soup and began slowly feeding him again.

Kya say him alright and glared at him. "U-uncle Hugo? C-could you find Lady for me?" she asked the large man. He nodded. "Of course doll, I'll go see if it's in the attic, Ellen was careful to keep your things there when you and Z moved. " He spoke with a thick southern drawl and he turned and left her alone. She looks at Tetsuna then away. "Make it quick" she whisper snapped at him.

He knew better they to comment on that one as he ate the entire bowl and licked his lips. "that was good"

Tetsuna looked down quickly before speaking quickly. "look i am not very good with people, i am sorry about calling you a guy i did not know that you were a girl. I know t-that doesn't make it right but i figured i would try to explain myself..i know i was selfish i guess but i couldn't tell time and i am very clumsy with people usually. i want Volt happy and i don't want to hurt you, i was upset that he found someone else, i thought he was dead they shot him in the chest right in front of me. I have been depressed and when i heard about someone like him nearby i had to see for myself..it really is him but then i saw you and i got jealous.." He spoke softly and looked at the wall "i just miss teasing him and cuddling him, i miss the touch of another human really, he found you though and you make him happy it seems so i don't really know what to do, i think we really upset him he locked us out i think plus the whole place could potentially be electrified enough so we cant get in."

Julia nodded setting the bowl down before kissing him on his nose. She nodded at his comment "i bet it was, it smelled good."

Kya sniffed and rubbed her eyes. "Why do you think I left? We just got together in that way and then you show up. You two have history together. You both have to hide and I can't see him all the time because I travel mostly. He was happy with you and could be again when I herd you i... got so upset I forgot to put on a shirt and my makeup... " she sniffed. "He never takes of that necklace, and had me make matching jewelry for it. He even has that Dragon tattoo on his ankle. It's just... I never been loved and accepted by anyone other then my papa! My own family threw me out and papa took me in, called me his daughter.... and.. and volt calls me beautiful and treats me like a woman when everyone else I dated would call me a freak and laugh and say is unnatural.." she started to sob again. "I didn't want to loose that!"

"You should eat too darling." He kissed her forehead lightly.

Tetsuna moved over and wiped her tears gently. "he thought i was dead, like you said if someone dies and you care for them you wear what they got you, plus he has always been a freak for his stuff to match. He asked you to make it for him which means he trusts you, that does not happen often with him. You caught me off guard and to see that he was happy with you made me upset, he was literally glowing when he got to the door and he had no idea at all who i was for a good minute there. that gasp was probably from realizing i am alive, i can tell he loves you a lot he threw me out and told me i couldn't come back until i talk to you. I want to try and make things right but i don't know what to do."

She looked down and sighed "i will in a little bit you are more important."

Kya stood up rubbing her eyes on the sleeve of her black jacket. She zipped it up and went to the opening in the floor, flipping up the trap door. The back of her jacket was too him as she called out to Hugo who was coming back. thank you uncle H but I think I'm leaving now. I'm okay.... I've calmed down..." she said with a sniff. Hugo turned around and went back inside. She didn't look at him. Then I should go back... I don't like seeing him upset." she rubbed her eyes again. "Kya....Kya Verkoz" she said as she jumped down.

Zaphus taped her nose. "what was it? Oh yes: like you dieing would help the situation. I'm taken care of, you eat now or so help me, I'd get up out of this bed and get something for you to eat myself! He said softly with a little warning look.