voltage

government escape?

Tetsuna followed her down the ladder and back to volts house. He looked at her when he reached the door "just keep taking care of him. He is a handful but he is worth it. Im not gonna leave, i love him with all my heart but i wont purposly interupt you two." He knocked on the door softly and the door opened to volt looking down at them, his tail wrapped around his waist and his foot tapping on the ground. "Are you two ready to at least act civilized and not throw fits?" His voice was stern and his eyes showed concern and slight confusion. Tetsuna just nodded before aticking his tongue out at volt on the way in which earned him a small shock on the way in causing him to squeak.

Julia mumbled something like "you wouldnt make it out of the bed." She stood up and went to drez "can you make me something to eat?"

Kya nodded keeping her head down and walked inside sitting with her things. She fingered her necklace she had on, a small black claw in the middle of a leather dream catcher with three black grey small feathers on it. "I'm really sorry volt.... I know you don't like to see me cry so I ran away... I... don't even know his name. I feel like an idiot being jealous of someone I don't even know..." She was trying really hard to not start crying again and toyed with the necklace with trembling hands.

"If you eat rabbit food like Z I got some berries and a melon from an abandoned patch. If you like meat, have to go outside with me and eat it with me. Can't let him get sick from the smell. The fruit is in baskets over in the corner and the melon is honeydew I think. " He pointed to where a few medium sized baskets had huckleberries, blueberries, raspberries filled to the brim. He waved to white and red berries in a small basket. "These are for the big guy. " they looked like holy and mistletoe berries...

Volt gently hugged her as he spoke softly "it is ok, i don't like to see you cry but i rather see you cry than not be able to see you at all. His real name is jake but he prefers the name tetsuna, he is a tease but a very nice guy when you get to know him, he is a little clumsy with his words and can be blunt at times though."

Tetsuna listened to them while he went into the kitchen getting an orange out of the fridge. He peeled hit ,throwing away the peel before coming back in and sitting on the couch. He looked at kya "s-sorry i forgot to introduce myself i was trying to calm you and was and am confused and just ugh. Yea my name is Jake though sexy you may call me tetsuna." He giggled and jumped as volt had a small bit of electricity shock him in the butt. "hey now thats my ***" Tetsuna spoke while putting his hand on it to make sure his shorts didn't have a hole in them which luckily they didn't.

Julia nodded and grabbed the berries for herself as well as some for z before walking back into the room putting the bowl of them on the bedside stand. She took one of hers and ate it before giving one to Z.

Edited by voltage

"I'd just call you Jake. You can call me Kya." she said in a monotonous voice. She looks at volt. "I travel eight months out of the year, I spend the other four months here two in summer, and two in winter. There's no way to talk without you getting caught..." Tets's comment caught her off guard and she flushed, dropping her necklace and pulled her band from her hair, playing with it so it hid her face.

Zaph took the berries and plucked out the white and red ones popping them in his mouth like candy. He shudders before getting another bunch of the special ones, this time with a few huckleberries.

Tetsuna mumbled about being called jake but didn't say anything out loud about it. He smiled softly at her and winked while volt pulled him over to sit beside kya and himself. Tetsuna gently poked kya's nose while volt wrapped his arms around both of them holding them close.

Julia watched as Z ate the poisonous berries like they were candies. She finished some of her berries before resting her head back on his chest listening to his heart.

Kya flushed even more pulling her hood up and tightening the draw strings until her nose only showed. "Great ... now there's too of you..." she said as she curled up against volt and blindly started to trace snowflakes on his chest.

Zaph drank the entire glass of water at his bed side after eating his berries and his heart started to slow. Soon he was asleep, his breathing regularly and heart beating once every thirty seconds, a normal rate for a demon.

volt chuckled at kya's comment, he leaned back against the couch watching them. He sighed as she started to trace snowflakes on his chest, looking at her he had to giggle. "Why are you hiding cutie? and yes there is two now is that really so bad?"

Tetsuna continued to eat his orange while snuggling up against Volt's side. He poked kya's nose shaking his head "are you like scared or something? you look like a turtle trying to hide in its shell." He wasn't sure about what she was doing but it looked kind of comical to him since she reminded him of in something he had watched a person hid underwater with just a straw so they could breath and now shes hiding with only her nose out to breath.

Julia's eyes closed and soon she was sleeping beside zaph as she listened to his hearts slow steady beat.

Edited by voltage

Her nose wrinkled and turned pink. "I can't really tell if it's good or bad! You're both freaking... " she grumbled the rest about gorgeous and sexy something along those lines. She opened her hood peaking out at the two, in the dark of her hood, her eyes seemed to reflect the light much like the moon. " I'm not scared, I'm just shy......" she said softly.

Zaph shifted a little bit when Drez came in with the cat and it curled up on his other side, being careful of his wing.

Volt smiled at her and pulled her head down to his shoulder smiling "we are both freaking what?" He made a small squeak as tetsuna poked his hip and growled softly and playfully though he didn't move, keeping kya on his shoulder.

Tetsuna made sure to poke volt right above his hip to make him jump. Tetsuna chuckled as he wiggled away a little. "ok that makes a little more sense there turtle girl." He was trying to figure her out though he wasn't sure about her. Seeing her eyes glowing from the darkness of her hoodie he tilted his head looking at her "you have very pretty eyes.

Julia didn't even flinch when the cat was put on the bed. She was having a pleasent rest for once that wasn't threatened by nightmares.

"...um...... well... gorgeous..." she whispers on his shoulder. At Tets's comment she looks down. "N-not really. People often think I'm blind because they're so light. I wear colored contacts when abroad. But your eyes and volt's are beautiful..."

Of course that's when Zaphus's started. It was nearly midnight when his tail suddenly slammed down so hard the floor shuttered. His breath turned ragged into wheezing gasps. The cat crawled up onto his chest and purred loudly sensing his distress. The runic marks on his arm seemed to darken asdark thick blood oozes out slowly from each rune, like an invisible hand carefully carved each line over the last.

Volt chuckled as he rubbed her back softly "you are just as gorgeous as either of us kya." He kissed her cheek softly and takes her hood off watching her.

Tetsuna tilted his head, his eyes were almost purely white though you could not see them through the sunglasses/goggles. He shook his head "my eyes are not beautiful, they are just a big pain."

Julia woke up and gently shook zaph "wake up zaphus wake up. Drez?! Somethings going on with zaphus!" She spoke really quick and her voice was filled with worry. She tried to wake zaphus up by still shaking him.

Kya got up and closed all the curtains making it dark. She turned off nearly all the lights. Having a bit of fairy blood in her let her see well in dim light. When only a little light was in the house she walked back to them and snatched off the glasses. "See, your eyes ........ Hey, they're almost like my papa's! Only his is pure white with a black ring on the outside."

Zaphus hissed and howled trying to spread both wings nearly screamed when he stretched his injured wing. Drez ran in. "You can walk into his dreams now. You have to reach out with your mind, focus on him and only him. Close your eyes and focus.. I was expecting this..." He muttered.

Tetsuna winced when his glasses were taken off instinctively flinching away and starting to cover his eyes but it was dark enough. His eyes seemed to glow slightly in the darkness being able to see extremely well had its perks, even when it was almost too dark for anyone else to see he could still see like normal until it was pitch black. "the difference probably being that mine were not always this way, before they were just a light brown."

Volt watched the two of them interacting silently wanting them to get alon and just staying silent to see what they do.

Julia lay down and closed her eyes focusing completely on zaphus and helping him like he helped her. She slowly felt herself entering his dream braced for the worst.

Kya giggled, back to her normal bubbly self. "No, well that could be, but papa is a shadow demon and has the same sensitivity. Red tinted glasses are better he has different shades he used to get used to the light here. He can see in the pitch dark.

Her nightmares was child play as he said. Zaphus was younger, more like his teen years. He had less scars and more definition in his arms and chest. Horns short and his hair cut short as well. He was handsome, the elf features more prominent now.

He was curled up in the middle of a steal box with little slits in the top for air and light. The air was thick and hot, smelling of sulfur and burning flesh. His chest was slick with sweat, and his breath came in short gasps like they had in his sleep. Blood covered his arm the runes freshly made, down to the bone. His eyes were dilated with fear, and he trembled with it.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Tetsuna smiled as he sat next to her "that sounds cool and i don't know, these were specially made." He chuckled and poked her nose "you alright now cutie?"

Julia looked around at the environment before walking up to the cage " i am here for you zaphus i am here come on lets get out of here." She used all of her will power to change the scene to them both being at the cave again, just in case someone was coming she turned them both invisible.

Kya nodded, wrinkles her nose poking his nose back. "If you ask nicely, papa would give them to you. It took him a while to get used to the sun. He still had them on when he found me. "

The box was solid except for the top, a chain can be seen and glaring orange of a lake of fire. When she shifted the scene the first thing to go was the box. He screamed as he fell, his wings had an iron bar pierced through them. It became a cave before he hit the fire. He looked around, still frightened, wings still bound, still young. "He'd know, he'd know I'm gone! I'll, I'll.." He curled up and rocked on his burnt feet whimpering and shaking.

Tetsuna giggled as he wrapped an arm around her purring. He tickles her softly "you really think he will just hand them over?" He softly ruffled her hair "sorry for coming off mean."

Julia softly took the bar out humming as she grew flowers around them. "i will not let him hurt you Zaphus, look at me and try to recognize who i am." After taking the bar out she set him on the throne and rang the crystals to make the lullaby he had shown her before.

Kya yelped and laugh, play pushing him. "Of course he would, he isn't heartless! He understands your sensitivity so he'd help you. she hummed slightly when he ruffled her hair. "And I'm sorry for... running away and getting angry with you... slapping you heart my hand for a while, I bet that stung..." she looked down.

Zaphus stayed still as she removed the bar, his shaking stopped as he watched the flowers grow as if on fast forward. When she said to look at him he covered his face and shook his head. His shaking resumed as she dragged him to the throne. It was into the second verse of the lullaby he uncovered his face and peaked around. "This is......... you.... you walked in my dream... .. Julia...." He said softly in a whisper.

Tetsuna chuckled "alright i'll have to ask him sometime and i'm used to that kind of stuff the first time i teased volt is when i figured out he had a tail because he used it to fling me around. It did sting a little though." He continued gently playing in her hair as he looked around the house "nice home you got here."

Julia continued to hum as she watched him slowly recognize who she was. "well now you recognize me hot stuff, let me guess that had something to do with your father? i am going to murder him for good as soon as we wake up."

Kya hummed as he played in her hair, relaxing more. "Thank you... I got it so volt didn't feel like he's leaving in the dark ages.." she chuckled and leaned against his hand.

"I.... don't think it's possible, I've tried everything..." He got up and went to the lake washing his wounds before heading to her. His claws shorter and red fingers still slender but not bony looking. The three holes where still in each ear, as they had been since he can remember. He had on a long dark cloth around his waist, tied at the hip and held by a tarnished gold rope belt.

Tetsuna stopped playing in her hair and gently lay his head on hers. He chuckled at her comment "well that's good having electricity benefits him more than most."

Julia looked him over whistling softly "i have to say if this is what you looked like young you are sexy, though you were tortured and the pain and scars aren't really sexy you definitely are. and don't worry i have a plan, when we wake up i will do the first experiment, then i'll wait a few days then i'll do the next if i need to."

"You do know he is right here..." Her voice sounded sleepy. It didn't take long before she was back asleep leaning against him.

He put a hand on his hip looking at her with a raised eyebrow. "So... you like young me better then ash or mature me? I'm the human equivalent of fifteen.. or maybe sixteen.... it's really hard to tell but this was me at twenty... still a child for demons. We learn and grow fast but I didn't have my powers until I was about thirty. I'd like it if you don't try and destroy my property.... and when they are dead douse the ground in holy water.." He walked up to her until he was in front of her, only three inches taller then her. "I like this... i didn't need to get down to kiss you..." He purred lowly.

Tetsuna chuckled "yes i do know he is here." Volt walked over and sat beside them snuggling against her as he fell back to sleep. Tetsuna chuckled as he looked at them both smiling as he got an idea, slowly performing it.

Julia giggled as he spoke and shook her head "no promises on the no ruining parts of land thing. and well you are more my height and you still have your charm and then some." She smiled up at him letting a small purr escape her as well.

After a while Kya yawned cutely and started to stretch.... when she realised her jacket was missing. She quickly covered her chest, trying to cover the wide icey rose tattoo she had across her chest, the other covering her dream catchers framing her waist. Then she blinked, and let out a sharp surprised sequel then started giggling giddily, turning red faced at volt. Something felt wrong on her skin, like it was glued or something. Looking down she saw a large paw print right under her chest tattoo. Covering her face she turned scarlet from her ears to her shoulders.

His tail curls around her waist and down her leg tightly. " destroy that one green house, but wreck my flowers I'd be in as much of a fit as you were the day I ruined yours. Just don't. Ruin. My. Roses. My blood and time went into making them. My special ones I've had since I was like this... nearly forty years it took to make them breathtaking." his tail tightened like a constrictor around her waist. His eyes narrowed as he moved so she was chest to chest, nose to nose with him. "What do you mean by... "and then some?" He spoke lowly, voice sultry and warm, a small smirk tugged at his lips.

Tetsuna saw the reaction kya had and started laughing softly, falling out of his seat in the chair. He had made sure that the paint wasn't nearby but it was a perfect black bear paw print like the one on volt though she hadn't seen it and his was a tattoo. He gave a soft whistle as he had kya's panties twirling around one finger "why are you worried about covering just the tattoos? i've already seen them."

Volt groggily woke up and realized what had happened almost immidiatly "Tetsuna!" Volt used his tail to free himself though by the time he was free he was laughing at kyas predicament. When he noticed the paw print he smiled softly "so i take that as a good sign tetsuna? remember though shes mine."

Julia blushed softly at him as his tail curled around her "alright i will make sure that it is only that one greenhouse. and uhm i don't want to tell you what i mean, i think you know." She was a bright red as he got close to her and she wiggled around shyly in his grasp.