voltage

government escape?

She snatched a blanket and wrapped herself in it before hiding her face again. Her voice was really quite. "I... don't like what I see... I never have..." she got up and ran into the bedroom to get on the clothes the sneak had taken off.

He grinned and held her tightly, arms holding her in place. "Oh.. but I want to hear it from your lips... hmmmm..." He had let go and spins her around. He walked around her with a broad grin. "Oh I do so love dreams with you.... that color is lovely..." He purred and walked up behind her setting his hands on her hips. With smooth movements (for his toe claws where really short too) he started to dance to something like a salsa rhythm, when she moves little bits of metal on her blouse and skirt jingled together making their own music.

Volt gave tetsuna a stern look and tetsuna understood. He slowly walked in to the bedroom and sat down gently having kya sit next to him. He looked down "i like what i see on you and so does volt, i know you don't though, if you really need help fixing that tell me how and i will try to help and so will volt. The paw print was my way of showing that i care for you i know paint fades but usually i do that to see where it would look best, then if the feeling is returned a tattoo is put there. i may seem really stupid and jerk like but i care about you a lot beautiful."

Julia shook her head before she was spun around. When she realised what she was wearing she looked away a dark red not really liking being on display like this, it is different if it is intimate but dressed ,like this to dance? She was robotic like her embarrassment stopping her from dancing that well, she ended up stepping all over zaphs feet before falling over causing the skirt to flip up. She was really embarrassed and stood up quickly stomping her foot "g-give me my normal clothes."

She shook her head turning away from him at his last comment. "Nothing can be done to me. I've fairy blood, I'm basically allergic to nearly every kind of medical care possible unless it's back to tonics and herbal remedies.... wait... so that means you put paint on volt's tush? You just had to put it on my chest, didn't you? And you just met me.. you don't really know anything about me. Nor I you..."

Zaphus gave her a hurt puppy look. "But darling... you look lovely..." He wines. "It's a little showy, but it's a belly dancing dress. It made to be that way." He wrapped his tail around her waist holding her there as he moved so is hands on her hips as he whispers in elvish in her ear

Tetsuna sighed "if volt trusts you i trust you and i can sense more than you think. I was a bear around you, i made sure to know as much as i can about you but i can not get to know you deeply first it ruins the purpose. it is simply to show i care so i learn as much as i can unbiased, if i waited until i knew you well obviously i would put the print on you but this is like a sign of trust i care enough about you to get to know you, it isn't love but it can lead to it and thats when it becomes like volt's so yes i did paw his tush it looked best there, i only pawed you once so i don't know where it would look good on you if it gets that far. Fairy blood huh, can't you find like a high up fairy or someone who knows magic? i know a couple who know magic from the big city but i do not know if they practice enough to be able to do that type of magic."

Julia growled lowly after he was done and sighed "please let me go." She waited until he did and sat near the water in the cave. She took the skirt and blouse off throwing it wanting her pants and shirt back. She was really embarrassed by the clothes and she held her ankle looking down in the water. "i will never belly dance, and i do not feel like dancing for a while, any kind of dancing." She spoke clearly as she looked at him. "if you want to make me happy give me my clothes back and just be safe and not in trouble."

She was quite for a long time. "Anyone with any magic is on the island. They wouldn't let me back in now....I.... would like to know more about you. Especially when you are going to be living here. ."

Zaph sighed and snapped his fingers, her old clothes came back. He lowered his head and turned around and walked away from her. "You're in love with a wanted criminal and a hunted demon. I will never promise something to you that I can't keep." He said as he headed deeper into the cave, between two crystals and disappeared from view.

Tetsuna sighed softly "i am sure someone with magic is off the island just in hiding and what would you like to know about me? ask me any question you want and i will answer it."

Julia stood up and walked after him gently grabbing his hand. "Then promise that you will try not to put yourself in dangerous situations." She kissed his cheek gently and followed him closely.

"Okay..um... what did you look like before they took you away? Fairies are good at hiding and are probably back in the fairy realm. It's..... and... I... if I really change volt... was always nervous around girls.. He.. might not like me anymore. Do you know why he's like that around women?"

He huffed at this. The crystals darkened to a rich purple. He yanked his hand away from her. "Why? Why treat me like I ask for trouble and danger?! Like I'm some thrill seeker?! If I wanted to live that way I'd go back to Hell! I want to know peace and quiet..... to be free to be myself! And yet mortals dare to call me dangerous when they slaughter each other as much as demons do!! If I looked more like a demon, they'll let me be.... if I looked more like a human I'd fit in. I'm a freak and a monster unwanted by both! Just leave me alone. All I wanted was to forget everything, just be with you, you won't even let me do that. Just go!

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Tetsuna took a deep breath before nodding "before they took me i had orange hair and brown eyes, i was told they were like milk chocolate. I was always in one of my many animal forms roaming in the forest trying to avoid everyone. As for Volts fear women used to beat him as he grew up they tore his back up cut his thighs and they tortured him. mainly it was his succubus mother but she would invite many other women over who took pleasure in hurting people. If you ever are around when he is in the shower listen closely and if he ever tries to sprint watch, there are a few small things you can see."

Julia slapped his face hard and the flowers pulled him down. "you can be with me but do not try and change what i wear or how i am. i do NOT wear that kind of clothes for a reason that i have not told anyone and with you acting like im insulting you im not sure you will even understand this but there are some things that i don't want to tell. I will just say it is best not to magically change my clothes. If you want to dance i can dance like this if you want to swim i can tell you what kind of swim suit but do not just change my clothes randomly."

Kya looked upset at that news. "Oh.... I.. " she sighed and shook her head. "could You leave so I can get dressed? I've had enough for today and I need to get dinner ready..."

"There's many things I never want you to know about me... you're not the only one with secrets." He took off running back into the cave and beat his wings to fly up in the air..... but he'd forgotten how tender his wings where now and from the large hole in both of the center membranes of his wings tore from the stress and he plummeted, landing with a thump, a yelp, and a snap. Skidded with momentum on the ground, strait into the pool.

Tetsuna nodded and softly kissed her cheek before turning around. He stopped at the door "do not tell him that i told you that he is very hard to get to open up and i dont want him to close on me."

Julia followed him and gently helped him out of the pool setting him down as she made a salve applying it to the holes and his other cuts and things of the such watching them slowly begin to heal as she sat beside him mumbling about how he needs to pay attention.

"I won't. she said softly as he left. She picked out a skirt and blouse that where both purple and brushed her hair smooth putting it in a bun. She headed out to the kitchen and started making bowtie pasta.

Zaph coughed up water and breathed heavily as his bone knit together and his wings healed mostly, except for the hole where it was torn in real life. He shook off the water, his body going from dark skinned and shadow like to his young self again. He walked on all fours away from the pool before laying down.

Tetsuna watched as she went to the kitchen. He followed her and looked into the fridge "you want a sauce or any sort of side dish with that i use to cook quite a bit as well." He smiled softly as he looked over his shoulder at her "i cook for people all the time, i always have."

Volt walked in and gave both of them a pat on the butt before getting a bottle of water sitting at the table. He let his eyes droop leaning back slightly in the chair relaxed. He watched them as they moved around glad that they at least were not at each others throats still.

Julia sat beside him humming as she lay beside him. "i think we should wake up soon." She pulled him to her gently as she kissed him softly "i love you zaphus please don't think that you are a monster you are not a monster you are misunderstood, i'll give you that but not a monster."

Kya grinned. "I own a restaurant in town. I was thinking of a nice salad with some homemade dressing, but if you have something better in mind go ahead and do it. I use my special vinaigrette papa taught me.. so the recipe is a secret.."she narrowed her eyes at volt's pat, seeing he did it to both of them. "But lazy bones dose nothing but sleep all day and watch me work." she said pointedly at volt.

"Then why are you afraid of me when I try to protect you? I can tell, after this...." He lifted her chin and kissed the mark on her neck lightly. "When I used my shadow armor... you were scared I would hurt you...." He muttered.

Tetsuna giggled and walked over to the counter by the stove putting the stuff for a salad on the counter as he gently hip bumped her over to the salad as he took over making the noodles having a special blend of seasonings he uses on pastas that he wanted to use to help be useful. He shook his head "well then that means he hasn't changed, he is good if you are in trouble usually and he is a cuddle bug and really fun to make squeal but he never did like to do much work."

Volt groaned "hey i do stuff i tried to help you once but you wouldn't let me remember? it isn't my fault that it burned how was i suppose to know that if you double a recipe you don't double the heat and time." He gave a fake pout closing his eyes again.

Julia shivered slightly as he kissed her mark on her neck. She shook her head "i was afraid that you wouldn't be yourself, that you would be influenced by the darkness and end up just attacking not realizing what you hit even if it was me. You are not a monster but the shadows they could be influenced by your dad if he really was that powerful, plus the other demon smiled when you did that what if she was able to control them too. You are not a monster but i thought you may get controlled by one.

Kya laughed and stuck her tongue out at Tetsuna ruffling his hair and shook her head at volt. She stumbled aside like he was able to move her. "And you nearly burned down the house! Don't give me that look.... ugh, he's too adorable with that pout isn't he?" she lightly bumped Tetsuna.

He studied her neck, not having the time to study his mark on her. He traced the lines making the moon lightly. "The shadows are a manifestation of my own power. Nothing can make it do anything but me. Without a body, my father can only enter my dreams. Now.... wake up my love....." there was a feeling of being pushed back for her. When she woke Zaphus was awake looking at her with a tender look. He kissed her nose lightly. "Take Drez with you. He'd keep the vines at bay when you do your spells...."

Tetsuna stuck his tongue out back at her before going back to work on the bowtie pasta. He fixed his hair giggling as he watched her move to the side after he bumped into her. When she bumped him back he stumbled but stood in place "i've learned not to look at him when he does that face, it is how he gets his way. He literally could get away with most anything if i end up looking at that face."

Julia shivered from the soft touch on her neck tracing the moon. She felt herself get pushed out as she woke up nodding. She stood up slowly after kissing him on the cheek. "Drez where are you?" She spoke loudly and clearly as she walked to the door of the bedroom.

"Ha! That face doesn't work on me." she had skillfully cut the lettuce and tomatoes, and was working on the onions after sticking a match between her teeth. She quickly moved on to grading the cheese in a bowl after that.

Drez poked his head in from outside. "What cha want?" He said sounding a little annoyed. Zaphus growls and Drez huffed and looked a little board.

Volt huffed and walked over to her kissing her gently on the cheek. He shook his head "believe me i know the face doesn't work but the face is usually used for tetsuna since it wont work on you, i know what i can do for you though." He spoke softly to her before going back to his water smirking.

Tetsuna had the pasta cooking now and leaned against the counter watching kya with interest. He could tell that she was hiding something but he couldn't tell what it was. He shrugged and just continued to watch her as well as check on the pasta every once in a while.

Julia looked at dres sighing "first i need to be taken somewhere to get holy water then i need to be taken to the greenhouse with the deadly flowers in it." She spoke calm knowing what she needed to do.

Kya looked at volt, then at Tetsuna, then back two or three times before looking forward. "I do believe I should be scared now.... how in the world do you know things about me that I don't even know?! It's disturbing, like you're in my head...." she said in a high squeak before she grumbled and finished the cheese.

Drez blinked. "You..... want me to... land at a church....... it's Sunday and nearly eight. A demon. At a Catholic church. " He sighed and strapped on a sword between his wings and put on his robe over it. "Fine.. let's get this over with. Be in and out in five minutes. The church is in the city. Here use this jar to hold the holy water." He handed her a blue glass jar with a thin neck and a cork on top. Then a little satchel bag she can put it in. When she was ready he hugged her waist and took off heading towards the city hiding in the thick fog.

Volt smiled as he watched her "i can tell what you like, it is kind of what my race does remember?" He shook his head and gave a soft wolf whistle to try and get her more flustered.

Julia nodded "sounds silly but it is what is needed according to zaphus." She squeaked when he first lifted her but was soon looking at the scenery enjoying it's beauty.

Kya started to turn pink and she covered her face. "knock it off goldilocks! I'll cut off your hair while you're sleeping if you don't!" She warned fanning her face flushing once again. At this rate she'd have a permanent blotchy red face if both of them don't leave her alone.

Drez landed in the shadows of the church and let her go whispering. "Five minutes! Go!" looking around uncomfortable with this.

"Are you an angel?" a voice behind him made him jump and spin around facing a woman He blinked at her and looked around again. She stepped towards him, the tall slender woman was about five foot nine, with wide golden brown eyes. She repeated her question as Drez backed up against the wall. "I said are you an angel?" He shook his head and she tilted hers, her hands clasped behind her back as she rocked on her feet. "But you have wings like one, it's said they have six wings. Did you lose too when you fell? Is that why they're black? "I'm no damned Angel stop saying that. I'm the opposite of an angel, now go shoo, get away." But the woman, dressed in a long black skirt and a white blouse with a black parasol over her shoulder, black hair tied in a bun with, light purple lipstick came even closer to him. "I thought demons were hideous, you're not hideous, and you have bird wings why is that?" she kept asking him question after question keeping her voice down, while he pushed up against the wall.

Volt chuckled at her "fine fine i'll stop before you actually decide to go through with that and end up tied up worse than i was from tetsuna and unlike me you don't have a tail to untie yourself."

Tetsuna couldn't help but laugh as they argued playfully. He saw that the pasta was getting closer to being done "will you two stop with your playful banter so that rudolph can finish making the salads?"

Julia nodded before running off into the church. She had to sneak around after turning invisible, tripping over a few people to get to the holy water. She filled the container and started making her way towards the exit.

"Rudolph! Says the child who plays with finger paint! The salads are finished, I have out everything. I know how to manipulate you, so if that happens you'll untie me." she folded her arms looking smug.

When Julia came out she saw Drez flat against the wall, nearly nose to nose with the woman who was eagerly asking questions and random comments rising up on her tip toes so she can get a better look at his face up close. " Your eyes are gorgeous, is that normal for demons to have eyes that change colors? What's your name? Is it long? My name is Robin, like the bird. Do you like robins? Your wings look soft, can I touch them?""Go away..." was all he said squeezing his eyes shut like he was trying to block her out. It didn't work. "Aww, now I can't see those pretty eyes Why are you-" "Shut up! I'm an air demon, not all are ugly, not all demons are tall, some have more wings some have none, we have different colored eyes other than mortals but mine are rare, Drez, not long, I like all birds but partial to ravens, no you can't, and it's none of your business. I gotta go." He turned to the invisible girl pushing passed the other one, scoping her up and taking off as fast as he could without looking back. "Nice talking with you Drez!" She called with a small before heading to the cemetery.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Volt smiled walking up to her wrapping his arm around her with a smug look of his own ""but what if you don't want me to untie you?" He laughed as he grabbed some salad.

Tetsuna smiled as the pasta was done putting it in bowls for everyone before putting the bowls on the table. "i could always mark you with something a little less washable like a tattoo right away or a bite, i decide to put the mark of trust in paint the following ones won't be though. I'm not sure whats redder an apple or your face at the moment."

Julia giggled as she turned visible in his hands "aww it looks like i missed out on a game of 21 questions. Whats your favorite color why did you call yourself master of the skys or whatever, does that mean you are like a king?" Julia teased softly though held onto him tightly so he wouldn't drop her.

Indeed she was as red as an Apple, although it was starting to turn white with anger at the both of them. "I get tattoos for one reason only and I'm not telling you why! And both of you KNOCK IT OFF! I've HAD IT with both of you!" she went off into the bathroom and closed the door locking it. She drew up a bath, adding scented oils like lavender, lemon, and peppermint with a bit of bubbles. She sighed as she got undressed and got in, needing to unwind and relax. She lay her head back on the lip of the tub closing her eyes to relax. She'd eat later right now she needs to calm down.

Drez grumbles. "black, I never had called myself that and no it wouldn't if I did. Don't ask questions about me or demons. Long ago I told a lie to the wrong person and cursed to tell the truth about those subjects and answer questions about them. Now where too for the deadly roses?"