voltage

government escape?

Kya sat across from him. Thought you would be a tad less shy if you knew I still had a male's body, but a mind of a woman. Guess not" She shrugged. "I don't mind telling people because it'll be clear eventually and it isn't like you're going to talk to anyone important soon so, what the hell." She bit into the bread roll

Zaphus's eyes widened and the feathers on his wings fluffed, two hidden spikes on his tail popped out at Julia's sudden action and he attempted to respond but it just came out as a squeak. He then pulled his wings close turning several red shades all the way down his neck as two claws touched his cheek and a talon scratched the wood slightly living a gouge a centimeter long in the floor boards.

Volt ahrugged as he looked at her "to me you are still a women, it is what you want to be called, it is what you see yourself as so it is what you are. I am a little less shy but in your mind you are female. Volt let his wings flap onece as he lifted his head u to take a few more bites of the roll "besides don't you need measurements?" As he spoke he stood up still with half the roll in his hand as his tail swayed back and forth.

Julia squeeked in surprise unsure if she angered him. She took a few more steps back and gave a small curtsy in the dress she was wearing. She twitched at the sound of his talon going theough wood her sensitive hearing making it pretty loud to her. She retucked her hair behind her ears as she looked up at him, she was unsure how to react staying mostly dfrozen other than playing with her necklace. "Are you ok zaphus? Did i hurt you?"

Kya stuffed the roll in her mouth to free Ker hands but still had most of it left hanging from her mouth. She got up and pulled a flexible tape measure from her back pocket and a little notebook from her purse. She tore the roll in half and set to work, having him spread his arms and getting the info from the torso first before moving to the winds and seeing how long they are vertically near his back. After that she did the circumference of his neck (for hoodies and sweaters) and of his tail (to make a large enough gap so it can move freely) before moving to his legs with two more measurements and she stepped back. "I do believe I have it all... seems like demons are harder to work with for there's so many factors for comfort."

Zaph's horns bobbed in a yes to her first question and shook in a no at her second. A small cough sounded behind the wall of leather hiding him from her as his tail curls around his legs. "N-n-not...eh... even Kya d-does that.......it s-s-s-s-start-tled me...." he managed to gasp out a glowing white orb peeking at her from between the folds of his wings.

Volt stretched out as she measured him his tail swaying when it wasn't being measures. He stretched out when she was finished eating the rest of his role. He looked at her his head tilted at her "alright, i trust your fashion i suck at it."

Julia giggled as she rocked from side to side poking his wing curiously. She looked at the orb curiously trying to poke it "i am sorry that i startled you just didn't know how to thank you." She put her hair behind her ears and her ears twitched slightly as she spoke messing around with her necklaces pendant again.

"Honey, always trust a woman's fashion judgement." She chided lightly patting his cheek. "I make jewelry too, would you like something that matches that necklace?" She asked spying the gold lucky clover around his neck.

He drew back once again, this time with a slight hiss as he pressed his wings in the narrow hallway his white eyes glowing (one slightly squinted from being poked at) "That's my eye... and there is no need for thanks. You have no other place to go without getting killed. Please don't read to far into my actions, they are a simple courtesy." he said starkly in a mono tone, all emotion was drained away as his tail spikes retracted and he moved past her to slip upstairs and into his room without another word.

Volt tilted his head as she patted his cheek unsure what she meant by the cheek pat but relaxing slightly. He grabbed the pendent quickly as if expecting it to disappear or be taken away as he shyly looked down at the table "y-yes please but nothing around the neck please."

Julia looked down as he walked past her, she mumbled a soft "i'm sorry." She was unsure how to react to him as he kept changing how he acted out of nowhere. She sat down against the wall her emerald green eyes just staring blankly at the wall as she was bored unsure what to do.

"of course! I would make a tail cuff or a charm for you ears something to match. Maybe a ring or two. I have this.." She pulled out a silver charm necklace with various charms of different places. "My best friend wanted to travel, she only had two charms, one from Canada and another from America. She... She got breast cancer and passed at sixteen. I collect them for her now."

Zaphus stayed in his room. Carmel sat next to her butting her head against her purring. She mewed and climbed into her lap

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Volt looked down shyly "i would like a tail cuff or a couple rings. my charm was given to me by my ex boyfriend, they took him two weeks ago, he is probably dead by now." volt's tail flicked around and wrapped around his waist, he got another roll before walking into the main living space taking a bite of it as he sat down quietly.

Julia sighed as she walked outside unsure of what to do. She looked up to the sky speaking to herself just to get everything off her chest. She spoke softly into the sky "why must he be so nice to me, what is wrong with me, why do i like him?" She walked over to a big tree sitting at the bottom of it as she let out a soft sigh holding her head in her hands. She looked up at the attic to his room "what did i do to make him run from me? did i upset him?" she played with her pendant as she let her eyes slightly close enhancing her hearing.

Edited by voltage

In the tiny round attic window, the demon's hulking form could be seen pacing. He was growling and snarling at himself his tail lashing and gouging the wood as he cursed himself in Fay, demonic and a variety of human languages including English as he stalked the length of his room (the entire attic) like a caged animal. He went away from the window and something crashed and tinkled to the floor like broken glass, then the sound of nails on wood for a moment before silence. Then sobbing. Heartbreaking sobbing and low whimpers, sniffling, and whines. "Stupid, damned idiot....... shouldn't've acted like that.... why me? I'm a damned monstrous idiot, a pathetic weakling how doesn't deserve thanks or to be touched....." He snarled to himself in his room switching to his demon tongue and continued to speak, but the bitter hurtful tone made it clear that they weren't nice and where engraved in his mind from being called such things before.

Kya opened and closed her mouth like a fish, unable to think of something to respond to that statement other then the typical "I'm sorry" and having it sound hollow and emotionless. Instead she crossed over to him and set a gentle hand on his shoulder in silent emotional support. After a moment, she started to make tiny braids in his hair behind his horns so they looked like little dreads among the loose golden locks. A muffled crash made her look up at the ceiling and sighed. "I suppose he's in one of his fits now....." She mutters softly, like she knew it was normal for the emotional demon to break something.

Julia's keen hearing allowed her to hear that zaphus was angry, she had hurt him though she wasn't sure how, only hearing the "damned idiot" part before breaking down. small tears fell from her eyes as she stood up barely any noise was heard from her other than a few soft sobs as she walked deeper into the forest. Her crying brought animals coming to investigate her some even butting up against her as her cry was heartbreaking to most animals. She felt as if she was losing another friend and she wouldn't allow that, she would not get close to another person just to have the pain of them leaving her happen again. She just continued her slow walk farther into the forest softly pushing the head of a deer away from her the soft crunching the only noise to be heard other than her soft sobs of despair. She climbed sturdy looking tree sitting in the shadow of the other branches so that the sun didn't bother her. She started to cry many animals gathering around the tree, she was afraid of losing him, she didn't even fully know why but she was really afraid of being alone again.

Volt's head gently leaned against kya's comforting hand, his cheek soft and smooth as he started to rub it against her hand. When her hand moved at first he made a small whimper of protest but that turned into a content sigh as she started to braid his long golden blond hair between his horns which needed some taking care of considering he hasn't had a chance, one of his horns had a small crack in it and the other had a chip in it. Both of his horns were slightly dirty and seemed to be worn down a little as he hadn't taken care of them since his bf had died having being unable to from the shot for a few days and then being depressed after and now all this. He looked up at the ceiling and started to stand up to go see if there was any way he could help.

Edited by voltage

Kya pushed him back down. "Its best to let him be. Whatever happened, he needs to be alone. He isn't one to let others see him cry." She took out polish and a cloth clicking her tongue in disprovel over the state of his horns. She started to clean them carefully.

Carmel had followed her and sat in front of her having climbed the tree. Pa isn't angry at you. She meows with a twitch of her tail. He never got kindness before. Took him two years to get used to sis. She buts her head against her leg. Pa say he's a monster. Monsters don't get thanks or kind words. People hate monsters. I don't think he's a monster... you?

Julia looked down bleary eyed and wrapped her arms around her legs. She softly spoke to the cat though she wasn't sure if she was hearing things or not she decided better to talk to the cat then the sky. She wiped her tears "he is not a monster, he has been nothing but nice to me. if he was a monster he would hurt me scare me not help me, leave me to rot or try and kill me which he hasn't even though he could have at any time." She gently pet the cat and looked down

Volt let her push him down his tail flicking slightly in worry. The sight of the cloth made him smile softly and he closed his eyes leaning so that his horns were easier to get to than before. He let out soft little mewls and other noises that were not suppose to come from an incubuses mouth, his eyes slightly closed in pleasure.

Kya started giggling and stopped for a minute to get her breath from laughing so hard. "I think you're enjoying this a little too much..." She giggled for another moment before resuming the polishing and filing of his horns so they where smooth and sharper (although the vary tip was rounded) like she was an expert at it. "Zaph had me do his horns when he broke his arm once. I found it wasn't so hard, kinda like buffing and filing a nail really... want me to do your talons too?" She asked.

Carmel jumped and arched her back with a surprised hiss. You understand me?" after a moment she calmed down and rubbed her cheek on Julia's leg. Let him get used to you. Be kind but not clingy. The best way to get to him is make him something. Anything he can't do himself, so no flowers. What can you do? " She asked.

Julia sighed "yes voice i can hear you though it may mean im going insane. Make him something, like what? im only good with nature like plants, animals like me, things of that sort. i used to be a cook when i was younger though it didn't really work out that well, after that i found out the extent of my powers so i didn't really try any other jobs." She thought to herself as she looked out to a beautiful clearing not to far away, getting an idea "i can draw or paint him something but all the stuff is in my room, i would ask if you could go get my bag for me caramel if you can understand me, maybe i can find a nice view and paint it for him."

Volt looked at her when she was giggling and tilted his head slightly "well it hasn't been done in a while and i forgot how good it felt to have it done especially by someone else, so yes i am enjoying it very much." Volt continued letting out soft happy noises until she was done. He reached up feeling his horns chuckling as the feel of how smooth they were threw him off for a little bit though the question of if he wanted his talons done too snapped him out of his little dream land. "really? you would do that for me too?" Volt presented her with his talons they were also a little cracked or had chips in them, though they weren't as dirty or as badly chipped because he took slightly better care of them so that they wouldn't chip too bad.

The cat bit her finger. I can understand you and you can understand me! I'll get your supplies for you and lead you to his favorite place in the caves. You can paint it for him. She leaped out of the tree and ran to the home. Finding the bag with the art supplies, she dragged the surprisingly light bag to the stairs and yowled until Kya came to see what was wrong.

Kya took one hands and filed and buffed each talon so the cracks and chips where smooth before putting oil on them to make them glossy and then, with some moisturizer, massaged his hands like a nail person would do in a manicure. She was moving to the other hand when the cat started crying and she excused herself for a moment and went up seeing the cat with the bag. Sighing she picked up the bag scolding her for going into a guests room and attempted to go around her to put the bag back. Carmel screeched and scratched her hand when she tried to pick up the cat too.

Backpedaling down the stairs, Kya sucked on her scratched finger as the cat took the fallen bag and ran out dragging it. Kya huffed as she closed the door. "Stinking cat scratched me..." She mutters as she went back over to volt to do his other hand. An angry red line went across the back of her index finger.

Volt was in heaven, his tail was twitching slightly as his eyes were barely open. He let out a low growling noise in disappointment when kya left to go see what the cat wanted. When she did so he looked at his talons and gave a small smile as he was happy that they were done. When kya came backpedaling down the stairs and the cat ran out dragging a bag he looked over at her slightly worried "you alright Kya? cat scratches are nasty things, you may need some sort of medicine to clean it."

Julia was surprised when caramel actually understood her and told her the voice was actually the cat. She jumped slightly but tilted her head as the cat offered to help. Julia nodded as the cat ran off, sitting in the tree, she had stopped crying and now just listened to the sounds of the forest, she could hear all the animals wandering around the forest now that she stopped crying barely any of them stayed around the tree other than a few squirrels that actually lived around the tree she was in. She waited patiently to see caramel, unsure what cave caramel was talking about but wanting to make zaphus happy.

Kya was already doing so, rubbing a thick paste on the cut before sitting in front of him again and started cleaning his other hand, rubbing it and oiling the claws. She also did his foot talons, rubbing the foot and legs to get him to relax. Lastly she did the spike on his tail, making it clean and smooth as his horns and talons. Even after she was finished she continued to rub his tail. "Your skin is so soft... do you use anything to keep it that way or where you just born with soft skin?"

Carmel trotted up with the bag stopping at the foot of the tree. Come down and follow me closely. Pa would be upset if you got lost. leaving the bag for her to collect it, the cream and gold she cat trotted away through the trees to a cave entrance. Slipping inside, she wove her way around the jagged rocks forming from the dripping of water. Deeper in they got, the darker and more spooky it was. Carmel turned down tunnels that looked exactly the same as the others whenever they reached a split way. Then she stopped at a dimly lit cave, where only enough light came from under large blue pools. The cat swatted a rock and it clatered until it struck something that rang like crystal.

As the sound echoes around the cavern, more joined it and the dim light got brighter as huge jutting crystals started to glow in hues of violets and blues, and smaller ones tinted teal, soft rose, indigo, and white. The sound faded to a mere echo, but the color stayed. Pa hides here. He likes the colors.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Volt was happy to see she was taking care of herself, he was about to ask what that was that she was putting on herself as he hadn't seen her go get anything but she started working on his other hand relaxing him. He was a mewling mess by the time she finished with his feet, when she got to his tail he seemed to tense slightly not liking someone being that close behind him but he didn't try to stop her. When she started rubbing his tail after it was clean he looked back at her slightly defensive but not angry. "no, i guess it is just because of my genes that my skin is like that? i barely have to do anything to keep up my appearance other than my horns and talons and tail."

Julia picked up the bag with all of her supplies in it still unsure how caramel had carried it to her considering it even had a folded up stand for when she paints in it. She was almost lost a couple times but with her hearing she kept right behind caramel the whole time listening to the drip drip of water falling onto the rocks below. Reaching the cavern and seeing all of the crystals light up in different colors she gasped slightly in awe, opening her bag she set up her painting station at the mouth of the cavern. Julia started off drawing out the cavern making sure to catch all the details, though it seemed like it was missing something to her "caramel can you sit or stand where you would if it was him hear with you and not me?"

Kya let go of his tail. "oh... lucky." She said and huffed a strand of her purple hair out of her face. "It takes me hours to look like this. Maybe sometime later I can give you a back massage. It might help you relax better... I'm not going to hurt you so stop tensing like that silly boy." She tapped his nose lightly before moving to the kitchen to make lunch.

Carmel went over to a particularly large crystal and leaped on a ledge hidden in the glow. She curled up on a flat branch of crystal to the left of the large violet stem that formed the back of a naturally occurring throne of crystal. The demon could be easily pictured lounging on the crystal, the cat sleeping beside him, looking like a pale shadow in a wash of violet, indigo and white colors that occurred around this particular area.

Volt wrapped his tail around his waist as he looked at her. He was unsure about letting her near his back since that was where all the scars were centered on him. looking at her as she tapped his nose he wiggled it and spoke softly as she started lunch "i wouldn't mind a back massage but, i have a lot of scar tissue back there so be careful ok it's sensitive and i normally don't like people behind me." He sat at the table watching her as she made lunch staying mostly quiet just watching her.

Julia smiled as she watched caramel lay on the crystal, she went to work drawing out caramel's laying body on the crystal. It took quite a while to get all the small details including caramel's fur, the shadows, the water, and the right shape of the crystals down but it was picture perfect by the time she was done with the drawing. She started painting in the colors of the crystals, caramels fur, the water making sure everything was in the right place ad making sure that she captured every small detail. It took her quite a while but eventually she had the painting, it looked just the same as the cavern and was really big so if he looked at it it would seem like he was looking out of a window and into the cave where caramel lay on the edge. She packed everything away other than the painting as she let it dry, while waiting she explored the cavern touching the crystals "this does seem like a nice serene spot. i see why you two come here."

Kya started cooking mushrooms and green onions in a cast iron pan while boiling white jasmine rice in another. "Zaphus has more marks and burns on his back then you do. His wings hide it all. I know how to work around scars. Sooo.........." She said trying not to giggle. ".....You like being the dominant one huh?" She snorted managed to keep a straight face..... barely.

Carmel trotted beside her leaping from crystal to Crystal, her soft paws making them ring faintly when she landed on them. It helps him relax. It's the first place he saw when coming here too. He lived in this cavern for a while as he built his house. She explained.

Volt watched her cook and nodded as she spoke about zaphus's scars. He looked at her and blushed a dark red as he stammered about dominating and he ended up with his head on he table with his arms covering his face. He talons were digging slightly into the floor of the kitchen and though his nose twitched at the smell of lunch he was too embarrassed to lift his face.

Julia smiled listening to the ringing of the crystals as she walked back and packed up the painting as well since it was dry. She squatted beside cramel petting her softly "thank you for leading me here so i can get this made though i'm not good with speaking to him should i say i'm sorry, or maybe tell him he is a good friend, or to not beat himself up? i'm not sure how to act around him." she tucked her hair behind her ears as it had started getting into her face.

This made Kya laugh and walk over to him playing with his hair. She pickers her bottom lip out and gushed at him tickling his ears that peaked out from his hair."Naw! Did I make the wittle incubus embarrassed? Look it... such a cutie pie! Sorry, I've never met a icubus before so I'm curious about what you guys can do besides look like a freaking Roman god of some sort!" She giggled and rubbed his neck for a minute before finishing lunch and setting a bowl of mushrooms, onions rice and a sweat orange sauce lightly drizzled on top, in front of him.

Just say that you forgive him and give him the painting. Pa will talk to you when he's ready to. He needs to hear you forgive him, although neither of you did anything wrong, he is harder on himself then you are. Give him time and speak softly to him. He's like a mouse. I'm sure you can coax him out of his hole he hides in." Carmel purred before leading her out of the maze of caves taking a different route so they ended up closer to the house.

Volt let out a surprised squeek as she played in his hair and played with his ears. He looked up at her slightly "i am not cute and believe me you do not want to know what an incubus or succubus can do, it is just a devastating circle and i do not want to be associated with that. They can do a lot to devastate you they can sense your greatest pleasures, and fantasies as well as the type of sexual stuff you dislike and use it all against you. things may seem like it is all going ok and then they just end up using you, i do not want to be associated with that kind of stuff and i do not want you to experience that." He was tense as she worked on his neck, his tail curled around her waist though it had to let go when she went and got the food. He started slowly eating his food that was set in front of him.

Julia listened to the tips from caramel as she talked to her about zaphus. While they walked through the caves she spoke softly "ok i guess, i'll try that but he isn't a monster and he did nothing wrong, i am the one that made him run off, i'm the one that caused this all by having him take me with him, how is it his fault?"

Kya moved back to rub his neck she spoke softly. "I'm not trying to do that..... I wouldn't want to meet a real incubus.... and sucubi are horribly mean. Now I know where you stand on things. You are like Z in a way. A demon but doesn't like being that way or affiliated with them." She worked at his shoulders. Her voice barely above a whisper. "You can relax around me. I won't heart you, physically or emotionally. I know what it's like to be degraded and it isn't fun at all.Trust me darling, you're freaking adorable." She smiled a little.

But if you apologize, he'll think he made you feel like it was your fault and make him feel worse. He'd shut himself further away believing he hurt you and it would break his big heart even more. Just say you forgive him. Then give him the painting like it's a gift of forgiveness. You'll find that pa would forgive you although he wouldn't say it... for him actions speak louder than words. Just... don't touch him unless he wants to in the future. Okay? He gets scared, and he shuts off like he did with you when he's too frightened. She explained even more walked to the door.