Riverwillows

November Dragon

Should there be a non-holiday November dragon this year?  

208 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't expect to see a new dragon (but I've been surprised before lol) since it is getting close to Christmas and all the festivities/extras that come with that.

Looking forward to a fun new event in December though. happy.gif

I would love a new release, but I really want to know when the sprite updates are. I'm getting impatient about that dry.gif

I would love a new release, but I really want to know when the sprite updates are. I'm getting impatient about that dry.gif

^I agree. I want to know when they're going to happen because I'm curious if it'll affect any of the dragons I plan to breed together for Christmas. But I'd still like a new release too. biggrin.gif

I'd love a hybrid release. smile.gif And I'd love to see those sprites update already, I'm getting a bit impatient too, seeing no news day after day.

Welp, no Black Friday Release this year. And I worked SO hard on that meal all day yesterday too! xd.png Damn

I don't really care either way. tongue.gif Chances are, I'd be too tired to catch anything now that I got a job. I'm literally offline for five days a week due to this.

Welp, we could still have a midnight release or a regular Saturday release. Still wondering if we're getting those sprite updates this month. We have 3 days left. tongue.gif

I still feel like we might get a release soon anyway, because metals have been so easy to breed and find, lately. I guess we'll see what happens this weekend...

I'll be very disappointed if no November release, because it's our last chance for a regular in-cave breed release until what, March or April? Because there's Christmas release/event and then raffle prizes distributed and then Vday... We haven't had a release since Lunar Heralds which started dropping in August. August until March is way too long to go without a regular release, that's the majority of a year. I enjoy the holiday events and breeds too, but I like getting a new dragon added to the caves that can drop regularly to be an ongoing part of new lineages. Do you know what I mean?

I'll be very disappointed if no November release, because it's our last chance for a regular in-cave breed release until what, March or April? Because there's Christmas release/event and then raffle prizes distributed and then Vday... We haven't had a release since Lunar Heralds which started dropping in August. August until March is way too long to go without a regular release, that's the majority of a year. I enjoy the holiday events and breeds too, but I like getting a new dragon added to the caves that can drop regularly to be an ongoing part of new lineages. Do you know what I mean?

There was no "normal" release from September 2014 all way to March 2015. If no new release shows up this weekend, we could forecast no "normal" release from August 2015 to March 2016, almost half year wasted from a collector's point of view. If that's the case, the best strategy for a collector should be a hiatus until Xmas followed by another one until Valentine's. That should give the breeders time to catch up on whatever they are breeding.

Welp, looks like there won't be a Saturday release at the normal midday (DC) time.

I'm expecting no release, but I'm hoping for the second round of sprite updates. I wouldn't mind a hybrid release though, but as I'm locked I prefer no cave release this weekend ;P

I anticipate we will get the sprite rehauls either today, tomorrow, or next weekend at the least. Anxiously awaiting the Silver updates to see if I'll like it or not, though I'm pretty flexible with dragon designs so it probably won't bother me anyway

I just really want to see the second round of redesigned sprites at this point. Curious to know if it'll change my mind about pairings for Christmas breeding.

A new release would be nice, but it's seeming less and less likely.

A new release would be nice, but it's seeming less and less likely.

Not surprised. If TJ pays any attention to polls, it would seem that the users than want a new release (myself included) are a minority. Oh well, I hope the breeders are having fun.

I breed quite a bit but am MOST disappointed that we'll be getting no new Release this month. That wait until after Valentine's Day is just too long and since I'm not one of those lucky few who win Raffles it's just kinda bleak and really dull til then.

I was actually looking forward to a new release, since I was so sure it would happen. Well, I guess I'll just get back to trying to finish up my scroll goals, in between breeding...

I breed quite a bit but am MOST disappointed that we'll be getting no new Release this month. That wait until after Valentine's Day is just too long and since I'm not one of those lucky few who win Raffles it's just kinda bleak and really dull til then.

Same here. But at the same time, why would the owner of site waste energy on the planning and execution of a new release, if the majority of the users do not want it or do not care?

I'm also disappointed at the lack of a November release.

I am also hoping there will be something in January for all of us who do NOT win prizes. Late Januaries have been so boring since they have been take over by the raffle dragons. sad.gif

I'm guessing there will be no release this weekend and will be very surprised if there is one suddenly sprung on us tomorrow.

I'm a bit disappointed that the sprite updates have not come yet. I can understand that the holidays are a busy time for everyone, but I would have liked to have seen them before the very end of November. Of course, timing doesn't really matter to me, but I imagined the updates would have come far before the end of the month. We've had over a month to "recover" from the October updates and at least two weeks to get back into the normal swing of things with post-Halloween DC.

Same here. But at the same time, why would the owner of site waste energy on the planning and execution of a new release, if the majority of the users do not want it or do not care?

I guess I'm in the minority too. I'd like a new release every month. smile.gif I'd really like to see something happen in January for sure. It's a pretty quiet month on DC.

I'm so bummed about not having a release this month!

I'm not bummed as such, though I'd have liked one. I'm kind of more interested in the new silvers.... But I do feel sorry for tj, who can't seem to make anyone happy sad.gif