Riverwillows

November Dragon

Should there be a non-holiday November dragon this year?  

208 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not bummed as such, though I'd have liked one. I'm kind of more interested in the new silvers.... But I do feel sorry for tj, who can't seem to make anyone happy sad.gif

Reading the poll, he made 41 users happy and didn't not displease 60 smile.gif

So does everyone think the sprite updates will happen tonight? I'm really wondering what's going on with those, since I'm pretty sure of no November release.

So does everyone think the sprite updates will happen tonight? I'm really wondering what's going on with those, since I'm pretty sure of no November release.

My crystal ball is in the dishwasher but, after 4 days off, continuously checking the forum, I'm not expecting anything.

I really hope so! But I wonder if it might get delayed again. I mean, we have all day tomorrow too so who knows... unsure.gif

To be quite blunt? Yes, yes this game IS getting boring. No new releases for half the year. I would like thr monthly releases to be back again, put some excitement back into the mix. New releases trump over revamps imho, for the latter all I get to do is only catch a pair or two in case a dragon gets dimorphism.

The next batch will include the changes to Silver Dragons, as well as a few surprise updates.
The second phase of the sprite update has been delayed until after this event ends. It will happen at some point in November.
Since TJ said that theres gonna be the silver revamps and a few surprise updates some time in November, I don't think there would be a new release, but I sure hope there is one, because this is getting very, very boring. Edited by ylangylang

I... was so sure we'd get a release or at least see the sprite update. Hope TJ just forgot or didn't see a reason to do it at night and we might get it later today. xP

I was really hoping to wake up this morning and see new sprites.... Guess that didn't happen.

I mean I'm somewhat fine with no new release, even though I was looking forward to one, but this whole month I was looking forward to new sprites at the least...

I guess we've still got all day and we'll see what happens.

It's the last day of November - no Release and no updated sprites? DULLSVILLE abounds!

Well, apparently no new release for November. sad.gif Now I can continue my futile search for Xenos! wink.gif

TJ said 'sometime in November' we'll be getting the new sprite updates. I want to see the new silvers, the anticipation is killing me!

Edit: DIRECT QUOTE

Sprite Update

The second phase of the sprite update has been delayed until after this event ends. It will happen at some point in November.

So come on, TJ. xd.png Give us the drama!

Edited by zaverxi

Sprite update smile.gif I'm very excited!

Sprite update smile.gif I'm very excited!

No news of it happening yet sadly.

I was honestly hoping for some sort of crazed black friday dragon xd.png

.......*stares at the forum news for a sign of ANYTHING*

Guess I'll go back to daydreaming about a Crazed Black Friday Dragon... or an Antisocial Cyber Monday Dragon xd.png

Edited by Clya

Why update sprites at all.. They all are wonderful in my book! Why can't there just be new dragons?! There's still time in November... A few hours, haha. At least we know there will be excitement for Christmas. I'm hoping there will be a release in January, because like a user a few posts above said, this game does get sort of boring without them.

Wellllll... he didn't say November 2015...

Don't go there xd.pngxd.png

Honestly he'd probably do that xd.png

Wellllll... he didn't say November 2015...

laugh.gif That is true! Not much of November left now...

laugh.gif I keep compulsively checking my Silvers to see if they have transformed.

laugh.gif I keep compulsively checking my Silvers to see if they have transformed.

I did that earlier. laugh.gif I was like, "What if it's an unannounced update?!" Nope. tongue.gif