Riverwillows

November Dragon

Should there be a non-holiday November dragon this year?  

208 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At this point we might just get an update saying we're not getting an update, ahaha. At least not for a while.

I'm hoping we at least get an update like that. Just something to justify the fact that I have checked the site constantly all day. laugh.gif

I'm going to be overly optimistic and say that it's still November 30 on the other coast.

@NotBambi-No idea, but I would have lost that one. laugh.gif

Edited by Jazeki

Looking for the silver lining... the majority of the (vocal) users did not want a new release or did not care... several (vocal) users were against sprite updates... I guess they are bouncing up and down now.

Nite, nite.

Well, TJ not only announced the sprite update, he announced it twice, so I don't think he'd have a change of heart now if the first round of complaints did nothing. Personally I'm on the fence, I would love to see the silvers look as pretty as they were always meant to be, but I hope the changes are much like the hollies in terms of retaining most of the original pose / colors. Something like this for oldies like reds and stones would be cool too. But a complete overhaul like the nilias... Plz no. :S

Well, it is December now, even on the West Coast...so, I guess that's that. What a bummer!

And now it's morning on the 1st December - no Release no Update. Damn.

ETA: I just thought of something - I sure hope nothing has happened to TJ and that he's ok.

Edited by oddsoxdi

And now it's morning on the 1st December - no Release no Update. Damn.

ETA: I just thought of something - I sure hope nothing has happened to TJ and that he's ok.

blink.gif

Ouch.

Well, I DID think there'd be the sprite update....

The last November dragon we had was before TJ moved to the West Coast, so Thanksgiving with family and travelling time to the East and back may be the priority, rather than the Cave.

Yes, I hope he's okay, too. unsure.gif

Now I hope we get any kind of update soon, just so we can see he's alright. Even if it's a quick 'sorry the sprite dates have been rolled back, things happened' would be great.

Has anyone heard from TJ at all - Mods? Others? Now I'm more concerned about that.

Has anyone heard from TJ at all - Mods? Others? Now I'm more concerned about that.

TJ's fine. I know he's been traveling recent, and I suspect he's also busy right now. :3

~

Since we don't seem to have gotten a Nov dragon, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. ^^