Riverwillows

November Dragon

Should there be a non-holiday November dragon this year?  

208 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Technically we have plenty of time this month for a new dragon to drop sometime in the last week. We used to get a new dragon every month and it was fine. So, in your opinon, should we get a new non-holiday dragon this month? Why? Why not? Discuss.

Update: Seems so far, that most would like a non-holiday November dragon, or at least be pleased if one dropped. From this posting to TJ's ear!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

I'd really love one as well, but I fear we can only expect the next round of sprite updates to tide us over until the holidays.

I would kill for a November Release! I feel like it's been forever since a release even though it really hasn't xd.png

I just want some new dragons to try out with the new halloweens wub.gif

I'd definitely like a November release to make up for the massive Lunar Herald release, but I wouldn't mind overly much if there wasn't one.

I have IOUs to work on after the frenzy of Halloween trading, and AP hunting plans to make for Christmas, so I won't be upset if there's not a November dragon. But if there is one I will cheerfully pursue it as aggressively as I would any other normal drop. I'm pretty neutral on the topic overall. If we don't get one I won't complain. But new dragons are always cool. biggrin.gif I don't expect there will be one though. As I recall November releases aren't common.

I think I'd like to catch up with my own projects. I'm almost finished with my Man O' War's Legacy project, and I'd really like to get it finished after two and a half years working on it.

But I wouldn't complain if we did get a Nov release.. I NEVER complain about a new release, lol.

I'd like a small November release, maybe one or two commons. I think more than that would be a little stressful with people still resting from Halloween and planning for Christmas. But it doesn't seem likely given how past years have gone. Other than the promised sprite updates I don't expect to see anything new until Christmas.

I'm sure a lot of us will have plenty to do between now and Christmas - testing out our Halloween acquisitions, catching up on projects, arranging trades and IOUs for the next holiday - so while I alway like releases I'll be okay without, either way.

Skipping November by itself isn't bad, but I do dread the expected drought between now and somewhere in March.

I'm fervently hoping that we will get a new release in November. Being a collector, not a breeder, the time between releases is just wasted from my point of view.

I'm rather impartial. If we do, it'll be nice. If we don't, I won't mind.

Tri-Horn Wyverns and Nhiostrifes were both Black Friday releases, so maybe another Wyvern?

I'd love a common and a hybrid alongside the sprite updates.

If I'm not wrong, TJ said that no new dragons will be introduced to the site this November because of the upcoming sprite updates - round two should be scheduled for November. wink.gif However, maybe I'm wrong, maybe he still plans surprising us. tongue.gif

Personally I'd like to not have a release. As always I've got quite enough plans and scroll goals to meet to keep me busy, and my scroll's a mess after the frenzy of Halloween /laugh. If there is a drop I will of course be happy to get new dragons, but I would prefer if there wasn't one.

Then again, if there is one, at least Christmas only lets us get two of the new egg (even if I'll of course be collecting older sprites.)

If I'm not wrong, TJ said that no new dragons will be introduced to the site this November because of the upcoming sprite updates - round two should be scheduled for November. wink.gif However, maybe I'm wrong, maybe he still plans surprising us. tongue.gif

The sprite updates aren't really the same as a release. The first round of updates happened during the Lunar Herald release which was fairly complex and lasted the longest of any new release that I've seen, so there isn't really a reason that a release and updates can't happen together.

The sprite updates aren't really the same as a release. The first round of updates happened during the Lunar Herald release which was fairly complex and lasted the longest of any new release that I've seen, so there isn't really a reason that a release and updates can't happen together.

Of course not, but I thought I read it some time ago. Maybe I read it wrong and there is a surprise in store for all of us. smile.gif

I haven't seen any posts from TJ concerning whether a November release would or wouldn't happen. The last time he said anything about a release happening or not was on September 27th, and he said there wouldn't be a release during that month.

So I think it's a possibility. I am breeding for checkers, but I love new releases so I can dig it if it happens. smile.gif

I haven't seen any posts from TJ concerning whether a November release would or wouldn't happen. The last time he said anything about a release happening or not was on September 27th, and he said there wouldn't be a release during that month.

So I think it's a possibility. I am breeding for checkers, but I love new releases so I can dig it if it happens. smile.gif

I stand corrected. THAT was it.

Of course, when he releases the newly updated sprites, he could tell us then that there won't be a November release. smile.gif We'll just have to wait and see!

If it happens, I'd like one or two commons.

ETA: Clarification

Edited by Eos

I don't really want one because I still have enough of a mess to sort through before Holiday breeding starts. |D; If it happens I'll just roll with it, but I could use the free scroll space more than a new release.

i really hope that we get a rare release like ACTUALLY rare like something equal to the silver or gold

but i want it to be a two headed, drake or pygmy

I know TJ dosen't like rares but we need some rares once in a while because they are the driving force behind DC.

Edited by blockEdragon

I'm hoping there's a hybrid if one, That way we can breed whenever and not play omgz new dragon must grab incase of rare as censorkip.gif. seriously no, I breed dragons a ton of dragons and have holiday plans from end of nov to geeze most of December ( Huge family stinks)