Riverwillows

November Dragon

Should there be a non-holiday November dragon this year?  

208 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd rather we don't get one. My scroll is still recovering from the Halloween explosion. To be safe I'm not working on any of my lineages right now but I'm trying to up my Red hoard. I ran out during Halloween so clearly I don't have enough.

If we get a normal common or two that would be alright, but anything more would be too stressful imo.

If we do get a November release I'd like it to be one or two Hybrids (Please?? :D) and/or a single, easy-to-catch, simple (meaning no alts/biome variants, dimorphisim is fine) common. But if we don't get one, I'd be fine with that too and just have fun stocking up on my favorite breeds. ^-^

Oh yes! If we end up having a November release, I would love it to be a Hybrid! Please, TJ, it's been so long since we had one of those.

My vote always goes on hybrids, I simply love collecting and breeding them. wub.gif

I'd love a November release. Hybrid or not, just having a new non-holiday dragon in this period would be great, since if we don't get one now, it'll probably be months until the next regular release.

While I would love a Nov release, I will not be upset if we don't have one as I will be busy hoarding more red dragons as I ran out during Halloween. I thought I had enough but I was wrong.

I love new releases! They're so exciting! I would really like it if there was a november release, but something tells me there probably wont be... :(

new dragons are always awesome to have.sprite updates are not better or equal in awesomeness but dimorphism is as awesome as well as alts smile.gif

Tri-Horn Wyverns and Nhiostrifes were both Black Friday releases, so maybe another Wyvern?

Then again last year we got the encyclopaedia instead.

I don't mind either way, actually. I have a lot of stuff I could use getting on with.

At this point in time and where I am with my current projects, I would have to vote 'No'. I have other things I want to work on before the Christmas event.

However, I am sure the voting will go either way as it depends on an individuals situation at the time.

I "expect" part of the "release" will be, of course, the sprite updates, and maybe some site tweaks/changes/upgrades. And I would be perfectly find with just that alone. But there are plenty of years where TJ does a Nov release. They just generally aren't a huge release like some other ones. Like a single common dragon or something. But if there is going to be a dragon, I'd really like it to be something like a Hybrid or a Non Standard Breed. But Especially a Hybrid. Because I'm gonna be busy prepping for stuff as I have time.

But we can also do our "own releases" as players but putting nice stuff in the AP that really helps out other players, especially BSAs. Or nice holiday lineages that would be a mate to be a holiday dragon. Or other fun stuff. It's not just TJ who is able to create "site releases" for the Holidays. Especially in the brief lulls between the chaos and fun!

I know TJ said no dragon this month due to sprite updates. But it ain't the same thing.

If we do, I'm betting it will be on Black Friday. We've had 2 Black Friday dragons so far if I remember right.

I'm so hoping for a November release, I've decided to take a break from catching and trading and just trying to catch to complete some of my scroll goals. A release would be nice though to give me a new dragon to hunt for right before the Christmas buzz smile.gif

I'm slowly recovering from the egg overload and getting ready for another egg overload. Do I want two-three more dragons to name and sort? Of course not.

Meh, not really pulled one way or the other. If there is, yay. If not, I'm not losing tears over it.

The biomes are moving so slowly that got me yawning. The eggs in the AP are just a bit older than the ones in the biomes, once that (useless) day is added. The forum is sleepy. Please give us a new release!

I can live without it. I am working on mates for some of my holiday dragons and deciding which new ones I want/need. What with breeding fails and refusals (one of those today) I really think I will need the time

I can live without it. I am working on mates for some of my holiday dragons and deciding which new ones I want/need. What with breeding fails and refusals (one of those today) I really think I will need the time

I can understand your point. Now, please try to understand mine. I do not breed, unless very low gens to be immediately gifted. So I've nothing to do between releases.

Well it's not like we actually have a say in whether we get one or not. Personally I'd love to skip a month, due to all the scroll goals I have to complete, but the boost it would give to the biomes would be nice.

Well it's not like we actually have a say in whether we get one or not. Personally I'd love to skip a month, due to all the scroll goals I have to complete, but the boost it would give to the biomes would be nice.

If there is a new release, you can choose between breeding and catching the new release. If there is no release, I've no choices... other than to stay away from DC.

If there is a new release, you can choose between breeding and catching the new release. If there is no release, I've no choices... other than to stay away from DC.

I meant that TJ will decide if there will be one or not, however we feel. Personally I don't feel too strongly one way or another; though I'll disagree with you on my choices if there is one, since I don't dare miss out on the drop if it becomes another Xeno, Blusang, Copper, or Pyralspite-level drop. I don't just breed anyway, I'm trying to get CBs and frozen hatchies. I'm sorry you have nothing to do, but it does kind of set me back in my goals every time there is a new dragon.

That said I am overjoyed every time we get a new drop of course. I'm hardly opposed to new dragons.