TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

After nearly an hour of lagging I filled myself up with seven. Now hoping I'll manage to trade for one more so I get my four pairs.

wow... this year things just didnt want to return to life. i only revived 3 things out of the 16 i tried (all 3 got zombied). i only have 1 chance left to get the female zombie hatchy i need after this or it will be another year of waiting.

The lag is bad for me too and I'm finding that the drop ends very quickly. On the last round I just had time to try for one and by the time the lag cleared all the eggs were gone. sad.gif

Hmmm its odd.

The lag is making it look like that the eggs are taken up 4-10 seconds after they are dropped.

Im gonna probably wait a few more hours until i can get some eggs.

TEEEE JAAAAAY

IM WHHHIIIINNNNEINNNG

(JK no hate intended just joking here)

ok now that im done complaining about the lag

these look SO cool

pokes "skull"

HATCH NOW YOUR ER DARN IT

Edited by blockEdragon

Well, this dragon seems to have to do with skulls in some way. =p

Trying to decide if I'll be active tomorrow when my two eggs will hatch or if I should abandon them. My roommate's friends are visiting and we're going on a ghost tour. Have a feeling I should abandon the extra eggs so I can be locked with the new dragum. =X

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Took a lot of clicking (my hand is getting sore ^^; ), but I managed to catch 6, and hopefully I can get my Pumpkin to hatch so I can get 1 more ^^; *faints*

Got my full set of eggs.

With the creepy image (almost fetal or skull-like) on the egg, and the colors, I wonder if this is some sort of decay-based dragon? Or maybe it's part of intimidation markings.

Edited by zoreta

I'm surprised the lag is still in full force! I forget if it lasted this long last year. xd.png

The eggs remind me of toxic waste, the colour resembles the goo. And the skulls.

Hmmm..

ohhhhh maaaan these eggs are cool

Finally nabbed a couple. Lag oyster's still in full force, it takes me a solid second of waiting just for a biome link to register a click ;;

Edit: p sure I meant lagmonster but w/e

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Only caught two so far, but they look really good. Happy Halloween, everyone!

So i am egglocked now. But only have three of the new eggs.

Not willing to lose the grip of my claws to the eggs that i managed to cath earlier.

I will drop of of the new egg into the abandon page, so good luck abandon page hunters!

Edited by Tigerkralle

The pattern is unsettling! It looks like the reflection on an oil slick in a dark, dirty alley.. that happens to look like a skull. Very creepy! Well done, egg artist whoever you are. I can't wait to see the hatchies & adults! smile.gif

smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

that would be great if they looks like the Aliens !

Edited by aneles