TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Still no egg for me. And i am done with my attempts for Zombies.

I had 6 dead critters on my scroll and now 1 Zombie and two revived Dragons who have names!

And i am a bad girl who tried to zombiefy Soulpeaces. cool.gif

TJ Fivme has soft-shell!

Anyways I'm really curious as to what these will look like smile.gif

TJ's eggs always have soft shell, but they won't die! wink.gif

So, some kind of skeleton dragon then? So excited to see what they look like!

TJ Fivme has soft-shell!

Anyways I'm really curious as to what these will look like smile.gif

I'm almost certain that TJ's eggs are immortal -- can't die from sickness.

huh.gif

aren't the marrows skeletons?

Considering marrow is the soft substance found within our bones I would think not. It says in the description that they crack the bones open and eat them. I think they're fashioned more after scavengers like vultures. The bone-like head is reminiscent of a vultures bald head in a weird kind of way too, at least I think so.

Wow, the lag was so bad on the last drop that it didn't even refresh for 3 minutes, by which point, there was nothing left. blink.gif Usually Halloween is pretty easy to grab and go. This year, it's awful. Ugh.

Ooh, the new eggs look really interesting. Can't wait to see what hatches from them!

Got 1 Zombie! and 6 pretty Halloween eggs. Phew! that was tough.. so much lag!

One of my eggies got an awesome code. GeeQk!

Still no egg for me. And i am done with my attempts for Zombies.

I had 6 dead critters on my scroll and now 1 Zombie and two revived Dragons who have names!

And i am a bad girl who tried to zombiefy Soulpeaces.  cool.gif

How dare you.

(I'm joking)

Edited by PixelShark

Oooh, these look interesting!

But WOW the lag I'm getting. (Probably partially just my computer though...) So I'll have to wait a little bit to get 'em I think.

But luckily they'll be dropping all day for Halloween!

This year's festivities have been wonderfully fun, thank you to all who made it happen!

And I wish you all a Happy Halloween filled to the brim with mischievous mirth!

Only caught 2 eggs so far, between the lag and all the people, good grief ^^; I hope I don't ruin my mouse after this ^^;

Usually my internet if slow as butt so i have trouble catching holidays, but so far ive got 5 eggs in 20 minutes, im on a roll whoop!

Caught 3 now, need 3 more. About to beat my labtop up for missing so many eggs. I had a better time last year lol.

Edited by lollipop00

Wow, the lag was so bad on the last drop that it didn't even refresh for 3 minutes, by which point, there was nothing left. blink.gif Usually Halloween is pretty easy to grab and go. This year, it's awful. Ugh.

I was able to catch 7 of them on my phone, there seems to be a bit less lag on the mobile site.

When is TJ gonna start the flooding? Supposed to be continous flooding.

How many treats are there? I have 59 and still going.

There's 63 treats. TJ might add more tomorrow, but I doubt it.

I was able to catch 7 of them on my phone, there seems to be a bit less lag on the mobile site.

Yeah same, like i said this is usually pretty rough for me but im on my ipad and ive only got one mpre egg to catch before my scrolls filled. Maybe youre on to something and the mobile site is faster right now

There's 63 treats. TJ might add more tomorrow, but I doubt it.

63? I have 62 and have not seen anymore.

I caught 6 on my first go, lucky me smile.gif Good news is that now I'm scroll-locked with the new eggs, bad news is I've got a few dozen unnecessary tabs open on my browser lmao

I just caught six, the pattern on the egg is great. No successful Zombies for me this year, but I was able to bring a hatchling back to life for the first time ever.

Good luck to those still hunting the new eggs and going for Zombies! Thank you TJ and spriters for the Halloween dragons!