TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

KILL ME NOW. TWISTED CYCLE FAILED. I'll never be getting that name back. ><'

Aaaaaand so did Bound for the Undead too. Cool. Can I take these off my scroll now? Thanks.

I need to hunt through my scroll for a last-minute lady who wants to become death. And not name it before slaying. Brb.

user posted image

Edited by PixelShark

KILL ME NOW. TWISTED CYCLE FAILED. I'll never be getting that name back. ><'

Aaaaaand so did Bound for the Undead too. Cool. Can I take these off my scroll now? Thanks.

I need to hunt through my scroll for a last-minute lady who wants to become death. And not name it before slaying. Brb.

user posted image

Aw :/ Sorry for your bad luck! I know the feeling xP A line I really wanted to Zombify failed (although I didn't lose a name in the process, thankfully).

(Also, I <3 the Office :3 )

Wow the lag is so bad, I haven't seen it lag this bad in ages blink.gif. I did get 7 of my new eggies and fought hard to get past the lag to revive my killed dragons. I got two out of 7 dragons revived into Zombies, the rest turned into dust.

This is my second best year for Zombies, last year was the best year when I got 6 Zombies. The other 3 Halloweens I either got one or none so I can't complain smile.gif.

Hope everyone who is struggling to get your eggs are successful!

With four new eggs I'm locked until a 2nd gen PB pumpkin hatches. It's been incubated, now < 4 days and with a large hole should hatch at any moment.

FINALLY caught one! Whooo... now to get the others. *dives back in*

Hooooo boy, having a hard time getting my hands on these eggs because of the lag. I haven't caught any lD

I feel your pain, Kaini, for the first time in years I wasn't on right at the start of the drop. Now I'm playing catch-up. I've caught one so far, five to go.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Oh wow! These are beautiful! I don't think I'm ready to attempt to make a zombie dragon but it's interesting to see the odds that other people have happy.gif

Wonderful first Halloween for me, thank you TJ and all the spriters! Can't wait to see the new batch all grown up!

I managed to get 5 eggs somehow. owo 1 in the first round and the other 4 in the last one. biggrin.gif

I used Firefox because that loads faster than IE for some reason for me, and used the ctrl and click method to rack up the tabs, and when I noticed the page was loading slowly, I would actually switch through the biomes after clicking on each three that were showing, and watch for the title of the biome that I clicked on to turn bold. When it did I immediately ctrl clicked away and managed to get 5 despite using a computer mouse. biggrin.gif YAY!

I'll just sit tight and pretty with my eggies until my last one hatches so that I can get a 6th later today. :3 Happy Samhain and All Hallow's Eve and Halloween and the day before Dia de los Muertos! biggrin.gif

I am intrigued at this being black because my partner loves black dragons, but I am uncertain if it'll be skeletal because I hate [read: am terrified/have a phobia] of skeletons. e-e .......We shall see.

Really cool egg all the same and I am NOT tossing up this chance to finally get CB Halloween eggs of my own no matter how creepy they may become. :3 Worst comes to worst when TJ's eggs grow up to adults, some lucky people are getting extra hatchlings from my scroll. -p- Blegh. Anyways GOOD LUCK and happy hunting everyone! biggrin.gif Happy Lagoween too. wink.gif

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

The eggs will be dropping all of tomorrow as well - there's a 5-hour cool-down so nobody would even be able to send anyone any eggs tonight. smile.gif

But the lag will die down as people fill up and there are fewer people on catching, so it should be MUCH easier later, probably having people on picking and choosing codes.

I work 5-midnight tonight (same time zone as drag cave) so later on might not be an option for me. I've been up all night waiting for the drop lol. I should have realized that there would be insane lagging

Aw :/ Sorry for your bad luck! I know the feeling xP A line I really wanted to Zombify failed (although I didn't lose a name in the process, thankfully).

(Also, I <3 the Office :3 )

Awh! Did you get any Zombies at all? (Also, yes, The Office is fantastic.) I've had 1/5 successes so far (made as many attempts as I could).

Wooh. Took some time, but I caught five of them and now I can go to bed. I'll be unlocking to catch my last one tomorrow sometime.

....and got two... *crosses fingers for others to come soon*

Still only 2 for me. This sucks.

Seems like I will have to stay up all night now, this lag is bad.

I work 5-midnight tonight (same time zone as drag cave) so later on might not be an option for me. I've been up all night waiting for the drop lol. I should have realized that there would be insane lagging

Sorry that my PM didn't have much, I wasn't sure if you will be on.

But I can send ya two, so I will PM you them after I get them ready, just take me a min or so.

edit:

okay, it will take me longer then, it keeps telling me they are too young to port sad.gif

But I can keep them for you, so you can at least get a pair.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

....you know if they are skeleton dragons, they might be my favorite halloween.

Maybe, have see.

(and yay one zombie this time lol)

huh.gif

aren't the marrows skeletons?

Love the eggs just hope I can catch my lot of them as they are hard to catch.

Ohhh I got my adult zombie on my second try!! and I got my 7 Halloween eggies one of each biome and an extra! I am a happy hunter

Hmm, mine are also reading minus so many days, but on the limits page aren't counting towards my total, I'm still 18/21 which is what I was before I revived.

After your comment, I went to check again and that's when I realised that I had been focusing too much on my Total (which had been 16/21 before the Halloween drop started), without *truly* noticing the egg total (which was 6/7 when I posted just now, but is now 7/7, as I just caught my 4th Skull egg). My bad, I think the fatigue and mild headache that I've had for most of the day have been messing with my mind. unsure.gif Thank you for your input, though - I'm glad the confusion has been cleared up now! happy.gif