Jazeki

Halloween Speculation Thread

It should start at midnight, I believe. I looked at the wiki and it said that its basically like the Festival of Eggs; just click any treats or tricks you see around the site. They appear every few minutes.

Okay thank you so much! biggrin.gif I've gotten an egg or two from the Easter Festival years and years ago, but none since. I don't even have a trick or treat basket since I was never around at that time. o.o

I shall trrrrrrremble with anticpacion for the treats galore and the full AP with delicious bred eggs of all those Halloween dragons I missed all these years! 8DDD *hyperventilating* Calm... CALM. I am CALM. X///X

On another note I hope there's a game too! ouo When is that usually announced? (I have missed all the games on holidays all these damn years sob sob my life omfg I must rectify thissssss!)

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

Okay thank you so much! biggrin.gif I've gotten an egg or two from the Easter Festival years and years ago, but none since. I don't even have a trick or treat basket since I was never around at that time. o.o

I shall trrrrrrremble with anticpacion for the treats galore and the full AP with delicious bred eggs of all those Halloween dragons I missed all these years! 8DDD *hyperventilating* Calm... CALM. I am CALM. X///X

On another note I hope there's a game too! ouo When is that usually announced?

Probably midnight too xd.png *is also hyperventilating from excitement*

I WILL BE STALKING THE NEWS FORUM AT 8:55 PM (11:55 PM EST)

I must be on the first page. Must xd.png

I'm poking at the 3G Bronze Tinsel on my scroll atm. Telling him to hurry up and grow up so I have an empty scroll xd.png

user posted image

Edited by Stellaluna22

I won't have a totally empty scroll going into the event, but everything's hatched and nothing should interfere with getting a full stock of Halloween dragons. :3 Might not get the full amount this year since I'm mostly concentrating on specific Desipis dragons. We'll see.

Since Vampires don't really count as bred eggs and don't float to the top of the AP, I only need to get in my first set:

Pumpkin

Black Marrow

Cavern Lurker

Shadow Walker

Grave

Desipis

...which is 6 eggs, and I have 7, so I think I'll use the last one looking for special lines.

user posted image

I keep forgetting about the Grave and Desipis dragons! I don't think I counted them when I was calculating how many dragons I'll be trying to catch.

SO excited! The trick-or-treat part is usually my favorite.

My first Halloween on Dragon Cave, and I believe my hype is proportional. I'm not sure how these work, so I'm just hoping to at least get the 2015 dragon. However, I hope that other Halloween dragons'll be available, so just in case...

Time to start memorizin' descriptions! biggrin.gif

The treats are little tiny images of fun things, and will appear randomly around your site, every 10 minutes or so. Just click them and they will go into your trick or treat pumpkin, which if you are new, you will also get with your first treat.

There will be about 40-50 on average, and will drop continuously on your scroll until you get all of them or the event ends. You can click on the pumpkin in any member's scroll, like mine, to see the past treats. I have every one ever dropped, as I've been playing since before the events were started.

At the end of the event, check the second or third post of the event thread for a list of all the people who sprited this year's treats and the treat they sprited.

And just for those who don't know by now:

On Holidays, only the holiday egg will drop in all biomes, and it will drop continuously for the entire 24 hours of that holiday day. Basically, a full day flood of only the holiday egg.

There really is no way you can't get one or fill your slots up with them. Just have to keep clicking OR wait til later in the day for the first flood of people to get theirs and it will ease off a bit.

And the AP will be full almost continuously with previous holiday dragon breedings all week long, but especially on the holiday itself for those who are into the birth dates.

There. That should help just about anyone!!! Happy Halloween!!!

Edited by Riverwillows

When is he special event and when can we breed the Halloween dragons?

Besides that, I think it will be a skeleton dragon.......

When is he special event and when can we breed the Halloween dragons?

Besides that, I think it will be a skeleton dragon.......

I hope it is a skeleton dragon. That would really be different.

It SHOULD start in about 4 hours - midnight cave time - keep checking the News thread, for TJ official post about it.

I hope it is a skeleton dragon. That would really be different.

Well, we do have Black Marrows, which are pretty close. But they just have the exoskeleton, though.

Well, we do have Black Marrows, which are pretty close. But they just have the exoskeleton, though.

I love Black Marrows. That exoskeleton is the bomb.

Some kind of goblin dragon would be cool, especially with all the color possibilities. I hope to see some ghostly green this year, not black laugh.gif

Some kind of goblin dragon would be cool, especially with all the color possibilities. I hope to see some ghostly green this year, not black laugh.gif

*coughGremlinPygmiescough*

We need more pygmy holiday dragons, or more pygmies in general...

*coughGremlinPygmiescough*

We need more pygmy holiday dragons, or more pygmies in general...

Wisp Pygmies

Candy Corn Pygmies

Bat Pygmies

Imagine the possibilities! biggrin.gif

This needs to happen. xd.png

The treats are little tiny images of fun things, and will appear randomly around your site, every 10 minutes or so. Just click them and they will go into your trick or treat pumpkin, which if you are new, you will also get with your first treat.

There will be about 40-50 on average, and will drop continuously on your scroll until you get all of them or the event ends. You can click on the pumpkin in any member's scroll, like mine, to see the past treats. I have every one ever dropped, as I've been playing since before the events were started.

At the end of the event, check the second or third post of the event thread for a list of all the people who sprited this year's treats and the treat they sprites.

Does this include the forums or just the main site?

Does this include the forums or just the main site?

Trick or treating is only on the main site. But there is usually a discussion post in the forums in addition to the news thread.

Wisp Pygmies

Candy Corn Pygmies

Bat Pygmies

Imagine the possibilities! biggrin.gif

This needs to happen. xd.png

I knowww...

I have too many ideas for those little cuties....

Hopefully I'll be able to easily find some PB 2nd gens with nicely named parents. Some years it's a pain to find them. Also hoping to snag a 2nd gen from a Spriter's Alt or Prize dragon. Although the chances of that are.... rolleyes.gif

What breeds are you looking for?

I want to get a bunch of S1 Graves to freeze personally - I LOVE that sprite <3

My first Halloween on Dragon Cave, and I believe my hype is proportional. I'm not sure how these work, so I'm just hoping to at least get the 2015 dragon. However, I hope that other Halloween dragons'll be available, so just in case...

Time to start memorizin' descriptions! biggrin.gif

You need to memorize images, not descs. There will be no cb till halloween, you troll around the AP and snag eggs from there. IT fills up for days even lasting after the event is over

Can't wait for the event!! it's my first halloween here too biggrin.gif

It is so much fun. The new dragon eggs, the old dragon eggs, and collecting all the little Halloween holiday things that will be popping up on your scroll.

smile.gif

It'll be my second Halloween here, the first one was all kinds of fun! Hopefully this year will be just as good, if not better! smile.gif