Jazeki

Halloween Speculation Thread

I really like the idea of a mummy dragon, that would be pretty cool tongue.gif

Omg that would be awesome!!!! I can see it now, with it bandages hanging off!

I have so many projects to breed I'm wishing I had another 10 egg slots at least! biggrin.gif

I think I would like is something based on perhaps a scary Halloween story, like the Headless Horseman.

A headless two-headed dragon! xd.png

Edited by Hermeline

It might be ghost dragon.

We sort of already have that with the Shadow Walkers. It would be interesting to see another take on it, but I'd rather get a werewolf or some kind of Halloween candy-ish dragon instead.

After reviewing my Wishlist, I apparently need a bunch more Black Marrows (I'm trying to get a certain amount of 2nd gens, since I missed getting the CBs). I also need nine frozen hatchlings, so this should be... interesting, especially since I'm still aiming to get at least three Shadow Walker eggs for my lineage. And of course I want a ton of the new dragons to make up for nearly missing out on any of the ones last year.

Edited by silver_chan

So many good ideas for potential Halloween dragons!

Were-dragon, candy corn pygmy; as if I wasn't excited enough already about Halloween being around the corner lol laugh.gif

i want a awesome dragon

as long as its cool and a normal dragon rather then a pygmy or something im gonna be alright

I actually think a holiday dragon that's able to breed with drakes or two-headeds would be a good thing. We can use dragons that we probably have never looked at twice before in a lineage.

Well I have no idea what new breed to be expecting this year, and you know surprises are best! But i don't hope for a pygmy... unless it's as cute as the Pumpkin Dragon.

And as far as Halloween breedings, I will be breeding my 2nd Gens, and First gens of Halloweens I have.

Spoopy Halloween Bwahahaa!

Edited by TheToxicCycle

I would love the spider dragon mentioned earlier - spiders are so cool! They have lots of fun designs to choose from.

I need to find mates for my Desipis dragons before breeding opens up. Lots of mockups to construct and narrow down...at least I have fun doing them. xd.png

I actually think a holiday dragon that's able to breed with drakes or two-headeds would be a good thing. We can use dragons that we probably have never looked at twice before in a lineage.

A two-headed hellhound would be really cool.

Idea: What if we got a werewolf dragon that spends most of its time as a regular dragon, but periodically turns into...a drake? A were-drake, as it were. It could breed in either form, so you could breed it to regular dragons sometimes and to drakes at other times. I highly doubt that we'd get this but I think it'd be pretty cool. Almost makes me wish I could sprite so I could make it, haha.

Idea: What if we got a werewolf dragon that spends most of its time as a regular dragon, but periodically turns into...a drake? A were-drake, as it were. It could breed in either form, so you could breed it to regular dragons sometimes and to drakes at other times. I highly doubt that we'd get this but I think it'd be pretty cool. Almost makes me wish I could sprite so I could make it, haha.

Not opposing your idea but... how would people know when to breed it as a normal dragon?

Not opposing your idea but... how would people know when to breed it as a normal dragon?

Because the sprite would change when it was a normal dragon. Probably would be too confusing but I think it'd be neat.

When does the Halloween event start?

I think a bat dragon would be awesome! Or maybe the lagmonster.

Edited by Eldrad

I think a bat dragon would be awesome! Or maybe the lagmonster.

I'd be totally okay with finally getting a Lagmonster. And I believe we already have 2 complete sets of sprites don't we? In 2 different colors?

I'd be totally okay with finally getting a Lagmonster. And I believe we already have 2 complete sets of sprites don't we? In 2 different colors?

The wiki said that they were ''Unofficial'' sprites but yeah: The Lagmonster

Edited by Eldrad

The wiki said that they were ''Unofficial'' sprites but yeah: The Lagmonster

I've given up hope for ever getting a lagmonster, but it would be /such/ a good april fool's day gift. that we can keep forever wink.gif

I've never celebrated Halloween before in my life, and to be honest I don't like the existing Halloween dragons, but if this year's one is something like the Pumpkins then I might keep a few, or else I'll just trade away all of them.

I'm hoping for a completely different concept, like an idea that somewhat incorporates all the aspects of halloween together to celebrate 2015, since it's a special year for me smile.gif either way, I'm really anticipating the event!

I'll take anything, as long as it isn't a realistic Tarantula/Scorpion dragon.

That would be adorable and awesome! I no know what wrong wit chu tongue.gif

That would be adorable and awesome! I no know what wrong wit chu tongue.gif

arachnophobia, my friend.

I think a bat dragon would be awesome!  Or maybe the lagmonster.

The event starts 2 weeks before the 31st... (at least that's when the breeding season starts!) And the actual dragon is 3 days before the 31st, both of them ending on October 31st, 23:59. (I think. I can't remember, last year was a blur)

I WANT the LAGMONSTER!

Edited by EmmaD333

I think a bat dragon would be awesome!  Or maybe the lagmonster.

Actually, according to the Calendar, the new Halloween dragon comes along on the 31st of October at 12am DC time, lasting only for 24 hours (see the page for the 2014 Halloween dragon on the DC Wiki here - states 24 hour drop)

So officially, the Halloween dragon is released from 12:00am 2015-10-31 until 11:59 2015-11-01.

Also, I'd love to see the Lagmonster too! I'd also maybe want to see something candy corn related haha xd.png

Edited by LumosSeeker148

arachnophobia, my friend.

Kabourophobia actually, but I hate the whole family up to the distant cousins.

Small spiders, however, are cool fellows and deserve my respect and non-belligerance.