Jazeki

Halloween Speculation Thread

I kinda feel old, I've been here every Halloween (but failed to catch Marrows due to so much lag for that year). BUT! It's as exciting every year. biggrin.gif

Is there a thread somewhere in which people offer to breed Halloween dragons for people looking for specific lineages for free?

There's the Halloween lineage center link in my siggy *pokes siggy* that might be that?

There's the Halloween lineage center link in my siggy *pokes siggy* that might be that?

That's perfect! Thanks biggrin.gif

And it's far from my first Halloween too - maybe 5th or 6th? IDEK anymore. I was here when the Marrows were released, but I either didn't have a scroll at the time or I wasn't active at all (I released some of my earliest dragons, so it's hard to say), so I don't have any either xP

This will be my second Halloween here since I kept thinking I was gone for good and wouldn't care about missing CBs. Oh silly me. xd.png

This will be my fourth Halloween on DC (Lurkers were my first), but it's just as exciting now as it was in 2012. This event is part of what gets me hyped up for the actual holiday. I'm hoping for a green or purple dragon this year, or something with a cool intricate design. Event-wise I'm looking forward to the trick-or-treat, and I'd prefer some kind of minigames over an RP-style event. That's just preference though--whatever we get is bound to be awesome. And I have a long list of dragons I want to catch from the AP, to be mates for ones I already have. It's not going to be easy but it will definitely be fun.

I've been playing for a long time but for ages I'd go on these long hiatuses and thereby managed to miss EVERY holiday until last year. x.x I've been around long enough to have CB pumpkins but all I have are Desipis. Every time a holiday comes up now I rue that past foolishness. Whyyyy self whyyyyyyyyy??

On the happy side, I'm here now and intend to hoard as fully as possible all the species I missed out on CBs for, plus some bred Desipis. I'll be breeding my own Desipis plus whichever of the lineaged Halloweens I got ahold of last year as I have actual decent mates for. Will also be hunting spriter alt/prize G2s (LOL don't expect to get any though).

Edited by Lurhstaap

I'm just glad I took the time to list everything I need from this year. No guarantee I'll find any of them, but at least I'll know to look. tongue.gif

Edit: @Lurhstaap - Same. I've technically been here since 2008, but I only have CB Desipis dragons. Curse you, past self! xd.png

Edited by Tehya Faye

I'm kinda hoping we get a holiday two-headed. halloween seems like the best holdiay for one too.

The only Halloween dragons I have are Black Marrow's, and Pumpkins.. I hope I can catch some Grave dragons and Desipis on the AP.

The Halloween event is always my favorite! I've been here for all of them (including vamps) except I missed the Pumpkins. I totally sympathize though, because I missed Xmas and Valentines for the first several years dry.gif

Just over an hour now! *squee* \(^-^)/ (Another PSTer here so it's only 9pm. cool.gif )

Breeding is fun but I'm really looking forward to the event!! :'D I hope it's a RP-type story over a minigame because those don't work on my old computer/connection. :/ (I couldn't play Mana Alchemy or decorate a cave last Valentine's) Also I still say for this year's new breed a werewolf dragon would be awesome, but I'd also adore another purple Halloween dragon. :3

One hour...just 60 minutes...omg <333

EST here, but I have insomnia. It pays off once in a while (especially with/in DC).

Edited by Wahya

One hour...just 60 minutes...omg <333

The nervous anticipation is real. biggrin.gif

The nervous anticipation is real. biggrin.gif

Yes it is!!!

I don't know what to breed first, if I should just catch some first, if I should do a back flip, etc. xd.png

This will be my first halloween biggrin.gif

I have actully known about DC since 2013 but didnt join till this year. and thanks to that i missed graves sad.gif But im hoping to get a grave, a black marrow a shadow walker and a despis.

(On the subject of bat dragons i think thats kinda what cavern lurkers were.)

I been here for four of the halloween events, I miss the last year halloween dragons. lol

I can't wait to see the events.

So close now~ I wonder if I should prep a couple of my pairing that I'll be breeding straight away? Get that set up so I can immediately go into hunting mode without a minute delay. >:3

I've only been here for two, and I didn't really participate in the Grave release...I just got online on the 31st, grabbed the new eggs, stuck them in a hatch site, and then left! xd.png

I'm so excited. I'm gonna go AP digging. :3

I'm excited, Halloween always has fun events and I have a lot of Halloweens to breed! I should do a little poking around and see what pairs are popular so people get cool stuff off the AP from mine.

I haven't got anything I'm really hoping for dragon-wise. So long as the dragon looks cool in the end I'm fine with it!

I've been here for ages, so I have all of the past dragons. Full to locked all except 2008 and 2009! 2008 was particularly something since we didn't know Vampires would be so, uh, clingy for that CB run. I'd grabbed a second for a friend only to find it refused to leave my scroll when she got online the next day, heh. But as a result I lucked out and have male and female true CB Vamps.

This will be my 7th DC Halloween event - been collecting since 2009 biggrin.gif

I'm excited to see this years dragon!!

I dunno what's popular in terms of Desipis pairings, but I just went through and decided on my personal top 6 lists for each gender. So hopefully people like those when they end up finding them. happy.gif I'm not breeding them all right away since I want to leave space open for hunting and I'm not sure if I'll find those pairings in the AP, but I certainly hope they'll produce well.