xxBurningxx

How many eggs have you bred?

3,916 Adult dragons

Adults with children 1,891

Children 3,242 0.83 per adult

Most children Horus Draconna 52

Not as many as I expected, I breed a lot (I thought).

Adults with children 1,261 85.67% of adults

Children 2,118 1.44 per adult

not nearly as many as I was expecting. but I have been inactive for a couple of longish periods, so...

Adults with children 1,185 63.74% of adults

Children 3,719 2.00 per adult

ohmy.gif That's really surprising!

Most children..only 11 blink.gif

3,871 total dragons

3,861 named....have to find those 10 unnamed! huh.gif

ok some are my new hatchies laugh.gif

nine new hatchies...have to find that 1 rolleyes.gif

Edited by bigbite100

ok some are my new hatchies laugh.gif

nine new hatchies...have to find that 1 rolleyes.gif

Leetle Tree maybe?

Yay, bred some of my nicer lineages to the AP - new stats:

3,105, 0.95 per adult

Adults with children 3,146 28.65% of adults

Children 6,351 0.58 per adult

Most children Winter Sleet 89

Total dragons 12,272

Adults 10,981

Most of mine have never been bred.

edited to add winter sleets lineage link - https://dragcave.net/lineage/n/winter%20sleet

Edited by rubyshoes

Wow, well first I hadn't even been keeping track of how many dragons I had in total, so 2436 hit me as a big shock (that's a lot o' years!) with 2017 as adults and the rest frozen. And 1,706 have at least one child, so that's 84.58% of adults. Probably because I try to get a mate for everyone but then only breed them once, lol.

As far as children, there's 3208 out there, so 1.59 per adult. And the one with the most children is my CB bright pink with 68 between two mates. I think she's definitely one of the few old dragons I have that I still breed, otherwise its just lineage projects.

hooray cool stats!

Leetle Tree maybe?

Yay, bred some of my nicer lineages to the AP - new stats:

3,105, 0.95 per adult

I believe you're right! Thanks wink.gif

I've only got 165, 0.05 per adult xd.png

Wow, I've got 3,291 total dragons? Cool haha I haven't been keeping track of the total for a while...

The dragon on my scroll with the most children is one of my Nhiostrifes, with 27 children

Edited by LumosSeeker148

I posted my # of children and #per adult earlier but was curious about the other stats. Turns out my dragon with the most children is my oldest cb gold at 54.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Yayy, people are posting here!

Went on a bit of a breeding spree, so I have updated stats: 1,337 total children now, which is 1.12 per adult. Also, the most children one of my dragons has is only 23! xd.png

A fun note, on TJ's DC Records website found right here, the dragon with the most children has 201 offspring! ohmy.gif (Not sure how up-to-date that is though...)

Edited by xxBurningxx

4,003 adults, 1,065 of whom have children (26.61% of adults)

1,459 children, which makes 0.36 children per adult

Honestly I didn't think it was going to be that high of a number/percentage since I don't really breed all that much. My dragon with the most children is this Silver lady at 39 kids, who was my first metallic. c:

Edited by Denwayasha

Nice tool! laugh.gif

My stats

Adults with children 2,549 61.69% of adults

Children 8,405 2.03 per adult

Dragon with most children is Moon Vyserion with 74 (3 more of his tinsel mate, due to a Valentine bit of fun lol)

http://dragcave.net/progeny/4LJdh

But Rouikavic Jihfhajo Thuwed is close with her 68 children http://dragcave.net/progeny/KEi9C

Edited by Iside

Adults with children - 1,097 79.67% of adults

Children - 2,422 1.76 per adult

4,071 or 1.78 per adult. That's almost 2 per adult, and I think it also includes unbreedables in that number so it's probably different haha.

My dragon with the highest number of offspring is my male CB gold that I've had since 2008. xd.png Only 63 though but given he's a CB GOLD, that's a pretty dang high number considering how often those rarely even BREED any eggs...

10 of those 63 are shimmers, and 14 of those 63 are golds. 24 shinies out of 63, not bad.

Edited by zaverxi

Apparently I have around 1,600! o-o

I'm guessing most of these were from the gemshard breeding thing I did weekly, and the massbreeds I went with. xd.png

Stats are fairly low, though!

Dragon with most children only have 11 :3

3,507 offsprings, so about 1.1 per adult. The adult with the most offspring has 70 kids, though I'm pretty sure around 10 of them aren't included because they died... >_<

I have 12,885 children, 1.93 per adult...I didn't think I bred that much. laugh.gif

Most children is Induco (my first CB Silver) with 61, not that impressive.

Wow, nice to find out that my beasties have had 5,312 kids, or 1.52 per adult. Waytago guys!

There's a way to see the exact number - there's a link in the first post wink.gif

Ooo, thank you!

I have bred 1023 eggs (geezus I thought I only bred around 200-300 O_O)

1.92 per adult tongue.gif Dragon with the highest number of children is Sunrise Shimmerstar, one of my very first dragons. She has 17 lovely children.

5851, or 0.90 per adult.

Now I want to breed more eggs to make that number go up to (at least) 1 per adult. biggrin.gif

(The dragon with the most children is a CB Gold, because for a while I was trying to get a Gold egg from Royal Crimson. tongue.gif )

Edit 2.5 hours later: 5917 children, 0.91 per adult. This is going to take a while. laugh.gif

(I bred CB code pairs that I hope will make interesting AP finds.)

Edited by Confused Cat