xxBurningxx

How many eggs have you bred?

I've been using AoND for years but never tried this tool, it's really nice!

My result: 6,445 children (1.54 per adult, but only about half of my dragons have children, and the one with most children has 64).

1,589 children, almost one per adult.

My Wrapping Wing Eddie named after a character in a fictional book, has the most children at 17. I actually think this is because of a multiclutch at Christmas and because I breed commons for people who want them, off-season.

3,462, 1.25 per adult. I feel like there should be more lol. But I generally don't breed just to breed. I breed to gift and for my own personal lineage projects, and that's about it.

Dragon with the most children is my first CB silver. He's got 45.

3,275 bred; 1.42 per adult. Most for a single dragon - 67.

This number is too nice to keep for myself smile.gif

It is about 1.29 per adult

I'm trying to have at least half of my adults being parents, but I have to keep up again wink.gif

ETA:

It is now 8778 Children tongue.gif

Edited by Zeldarax

4,272 1.49 per adult

Kinda Surprised that's more dragons than I have on my scroll

Looks like i've bred 2,706 children in total with 1.44 per adult, probably because I have 1,404 adults with children, which is 74.72% of my adults (almost 3/4 of my scroll!)

I'm also surprised to see that i'm at 9,802,732 views: almost at 10 million! I'm also at 1,879 adults on my scroll. I'm awaiting the time I reach 2000 total adults!

600 0.69 per adult

Huh, that ain't bad at all, considering I'm not much of a breeder. xd.png

And Lord Kneebitter has the most of the kids with 19.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Only 23 so far, but I'm hoping to become a PB breeder for gifting/random AP/Departures, so this number will go up as long as my dragons cooperate and don't refuse each other.

Well, not counting dead eggs/hatchlings, eggs from wild or dead parents that I released, and possibly some I've missed...

My current offspring count is at 6137. Of course, some of those may be dead because I don't have time to keep up w/all the grandkids biggrin.gif

After checking AoND... Wow, I've missed quite a few. They've got me at 7824. Holy cow!

Edited by perzephone

Apparently I've bred 752 eggs (0.67 per adult). That's about what I expected - I don't really breed a whole lot in general outside of individual lineages I'm working on. xd.png

A "small" breeding spree later:

8,888 Children, 1.31 per adult, from 3,388 Adults with children, 49.89% of adults

Edited by Zeldarax

I'm now at 6,136 / 0.93 per adult. I wonder how long it will take for that number to be at 1.0 per adult...

Adults with children: 2,291 (69.64% of adults)

Children: 4,220 (1.28 per adult)

Most children: Espada de la noche 54

That's my first CB black, almost as old as my scroll. Right, I bred him a LOT for alts... and he used to be the mate for my first gold, which I used to breed a lot (but don't anymore, because she's messy), and apparently he's been quite busy with other ladies, too... xd.png

Adults with children 1,796 75.68% of adults

Children 4,264 1.80 per adult

Most children - Anna Asakura - 55

Yeah~ I breed my dragons a lot. happy.gif;

I just enjoy gifting them, though I am surprised that Anna has the most kids. She's one proud mamma. biggrin.gif

17% of my adults have children. 1760 children.

Adults w/ Children: 331 (22.62% of adults)

658 Children -- 0.45 per adult