3,708 adults

2,142 adults with children

57.77% of adults bred

2.35 per adult

And the lucky winner to having the most babies:

Royal Pain at 154

What can I say, my dragons are frisky. wink.gif

A "small" breeding spree later:

8,888 Children, 1.31 per adult, from  3,388 Adults with children,  49.89% of adults

After Halloween breeding, my new total is:

9,009 eggs and that makes 1.32 per adult

Adults with children: 3,399, 49.90% of adults

Edited by Zeldarax

My stats definitely aren't this impressive haha.

590 children, 0.76 per adult

317, 41.01% of adults has a kid.

4,272 1.49 per adult

Kinda Surprised that's more dragons than I have on my scroll

after Halloween

4,369 1.51 per adult

all my mated Halloweens gave less than 100 eggs to the AP

6,205 (or 1.01 per adult). That's a fair few, although clearly not as many as some. o_0 Clearly I ought to breed my lineages to the AP more often!

After Halloween breeding (and probably a TMB or so), my new total is 7069 offspring. smile.gif

With 3,535 adult dragons, 1,205 with children and 2,602 total, making it about 3/4 a child per adult. But about those dragons with the apt names for their views:

Meet the Reaper: 21,000 (This guy was view-bombed as a newborn hatchling after I caught it on the AP; I really didn't think it would live)

Don't mind me I'm just DYING: 190 (failed to neglect the egg, failed to neglect the hatchling)

Though I would have to hand count the Halloween eggs I bred

........3?

xd.png sorry i just don't breed them yet. i take too many eggs. seeing such pros at this game makes me want to sit in a corner

Thanks for the pointer. I didn't know about this app.

I've bred 211 eggs, which is 0.21 per adult. I'm not an avid breeder, and I was actually surprised my stats were so high.

One reason I don't breed much is the utter scorn that is heaped on any lineage that isn't perfect, judged by some mystical standard of which I am not apprised, and I don't want my dragons to be heaped with scorn. But I do breed them once in a while.

Edited by Jennie

I've bread 1,132 dragons at 0.95 per an adult. I'm going to make a guess and say that a majority of those are Shimmers, bred in 2013, when they were still bright and shiny and new. XD

I bred 1,996. That makes 0.79 per adult. Time to go breed four more babies. tongue.gif

6,148 children, 3.22 per adult, and the dragon with the most children is my first Magma at 52.

Most of the eggs go to the AP cool.gif

601 0.42 per adult

I don't know what I expected but that seems a little sad xd.png I need to breed more!

1,149. I'm kinda surprised at that 'cause I really don't breed that often. I breed all my rares to the AP when I can remember (which isn't often), and then Holiday breeds... Huh. This is an interesting number.