xxBurningxx

How many eggs have you bred?

Topic approved by Sock.

How many offspring exist from the dragons on your scroll? Allure of Neglected Dragons has a fantastic scroll statistics tool that will tell you! Just input your scrollname at this link right here, make sure the little box that says "show scroll statistics" is checked, and voilà! Under "children" you should have a number there. biggrin.gif

Myself personally, I was shocked to find that I've bred a total of 1,267 dragons! That's more than the number of adult dragons on my scroll! Although I'm sure that number is tiny compared to some of the more active breeders here on DC...

So, share with us! How many have you bred? :3

5,460 (1.21 per adult)

I guess I need to breed more! xd.png

Obviously, that's *not* counting the babies that were neglected to death or killed by other means.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I bred 6669 eggs, which is not much with my over 13'000 adults - but this will change soon, as I have collected most of the base for my '8th Gen PB of all common dragons' project

That's a handy tool there, I had no idea it existed.

4,707 (0,89 per dragon), not too shabby. tongue.gif Will have to breed more though to reach 5k...

Pfft. 214. Half of a child per adult. Logic.

I feel small.

Edited by EmmaD333

I have 2,847 which is surprising to me, honestly. I don't breed very often.

Now, I thought it was a lot but looking at others... laugh.gif

Many of those babies are in my scroll though, from breeding projects and such.

2,153 for me, which was more than I thought as I don't breed my dragons very often only specific ones or for specific lineages.

1753! That .99 per adult and more than I expected too because I don't breed often, although the massbreed raffle and my penchant for holiday lineages (and all the resulting multiclutches) has certainly helped bring that number up.

3,312 or 1.18 per adult. Considering how long I've been around that's not a lot. I have 2,838 total dragons.

I have 1,286, or 0.28 per adult. I have 5,288 dragons, I have never really been much into breeding.

Considering my number of adults and how long I have been here, that really isn't much.

6,668, 2.98 per adult

2,592 total dragons

I breed a lot. tongue.gif

NOTE: You have to have adults unhidden for it to work. Haha! Whoops!

Edited by harlequinraven

6,205 (or 1.01 per adult). That's a fair few, although clearly not as many as some. o_0 Clearly I ought to breed my lineages to the AP more often!

@harlequinraven: Lol, I had the same problem to start with! xd.png

ETA: Woah, Luckiest Catch has 108 children. I knew she had quite a few babies, but no idea it was that many. (Although I'm sure there are other Prizes with more...)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

ETA:  Woah, Luckiest Catch has 108 children.  I knew she had quite a few babies, but no idea it was that many.  (Although I'm sure there are other Prizes with more...)

My dragon with the most kids only has 38! o:

I only have 671 bred eggs, which is a little less than one per adult, apparently. I thought I'd have more than that... maybe because I've spent so much time lately trying to fill CB and frozen hatchling scroll goals to do much breeding, plus all the large releases lately. Hopefully I can do more soon!

Also my dragon with the most kids is this lady, at 28. I'm not surprised at all, since I try to regularly breed her and dump the egg in the AP, heh.

Edited by silver_chan

5,869 which is 1.15 children per adult. Way more than I thought I'd have considering I'm not a huge breeder, lol. o3o

~

My highest amount of children from one dragon is 126 but that is one of the first dragons I caught. I've had a lot of time to dink around not breeding them. =p

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

ETA: Woah, Luckiest Catch has 108 children. I knew she had quite a few babies, but no idea it was that many. (Although I'm sure there are other Prizes with more...)

Winya only has 71, but she's a whole year younger xd.png