TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Got my two from the volcano, it's all I have room for on my scroll right now. I was so nervous because I knew I wouldn't have wifi tonight. Happy my phone didn't die while I was hunting.

Hoping there's a flood for everyone that hasn't gotten one yet! <3

Edit: Good luck smile.gif

Edited by parsnip_pixie

Oh no! Looks like I'm not going to be online for the 9:00 flood! This is discouraging. Phooey. I'll try to stick around as long as possible, I only need the one darned egg.

I panicked and misclicked not one, but two eggs, at the same time >.>

I'm just going to wait and maybe pick up eggs from the AP

You can have my 2nd gen PB bred Silver. Bronze/Blue parents. tongue.gif

*Giggles* I think this every time, too. I guess everyone just panics because they are so pretty.

Yeah, probably. xd.png They are very pretty!

Almost time for the flood. :3

Got my two from the volcano, it's all I have room for on my scroll right now. I was so nervous because I knew I wouldn't have wifi tonight. Happy my phone didn't die while I was hunting.

Hoping there's a flood for everyone that hasn't gotten one yet! <3

Edit: Good luck smile.gif

Nice! Lucky you biggrin.gif

I'm still waiting for that flood!

Silvers, cool smile.gif I bred one for now..since I'm not sure if I'll be able to catch a cb one.

94 in the volcano sheesh. xd.png

Everybody hope REALLY hard for a MASSIVE Flood and heavy Drop thereafter - people have been waiting for these and if they turn into trade fodder, we may never see what's evidently intended to be Common dragon again. rolleyes.gif

Everybody hope REALLY hard for a MASSIVE Flood and heavy Drop thereafter - people have been waiting for these and if they turn into trade fodder, we may never see what's evidently intended to be Common dragon again. rolleyes.gif

Yep we all were . biggrin.gif

Still no flood... fingers crossed it'll happen in a few minutes on the hour...

On the plus side, silvers should be dropping for the next eight days?

I don't think they're going to be rare in the sense we think they are. I mean the only rare thing is the time of month they drop, yet I can see these being very popular in the next coming months

It'll probably behave just like the last floods. It's not like the amount of people has increased dramatically since the beginning of the release. xd.png

*crosses fingers*

I clicked on all three in the Volcano! Did I get one? DID I GET ONE?!

Edit:

No *cries*

WAIT I DID GET ONE HOLY- Well you know how that ends xd.png

Edited by Clya

And lo! There is flooding. Now I've seen that, I'm definitely going to bed. 'Night all, good hunting! smile.gif