TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I hope we keep the blue for at least 24 hours longer so my blues can breed blue when they grow up. biggrin.gif

*smacks self* one of my hatchlings gendered wrong but I couldn't trade it because I'm an idiot and I named it

names can be taken away you know they changed that mechanic a while ago. just go to the name option and clear it then accept and it goes back to unnamed

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

names can be taken away you know they changed that mechanic a while ago. just go to the name option and clear it then accept and it goes back to unnamed

I already abandoned the hatchling...

*smacks self some more*

(the inflow of Royal Blues and Dorsals right now thoughhh)

Lol I'm just stalking the AP for easy raise eggs

Both of my Indigos hatched though so maybe I can grab some moreee

EDIT: there are a few Two-Headed Dragons (the OG) in the biomes but I egg-locked myself LOL oops but at least I grabbed some nice ones. Also, I clearly have an obsession with Tri-Horns but they're so pretty

Edited by moonstone981

I hope we keep the blue for at least 24 hours longer so my blues can breed blue when they grow up. biggrin.gif

Agree. I'd like to bred some purebloods that give the same color as the parents.

All my blues are gendering male D:

hope the last two that have not gendered end up female v-v

I have an extra blue due to hatch so I'll gender if female and you can have it once it hatches.

Edited by DiamondzNPearlz

15 minutes until we see the drops for Aurax WxC and Cirion WnG.

EDIT: Just bred one, still blue

Edited by Ansela Jonla

Moon watch report:

Aurax (Golden moon) Waxing crescent

Cirion (Blue moon) Waning gibbous

Eggs still blue.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Agggh! I just wanted silver so this would be over with! dry.gif

Moons have changed, eggs, have not, looks like the model based on relative percentage rather than specific phases is correct.

Disappointing not to finish the Lunar color collection soon, but at least I can go back to working on other things for a week.

^ So the next projected silver release time is in about a week then?

Edited by moonstone981

We don't know for sure yet but I think the current theory calls for 3 more days of blues, 4 days of bronzes, 4 days of golds, then 8 days of silvers.

So if it were me, I'd check in 3 days and again in 7 days but not really expect silvers for 11 more days. So, September 21 at 8 pm. (Which happens to be my birthday! Won't that be a special birthday present? The first of the silver lunar heralds!)

We don't know for sure yet but I think the current theory calls for 3 more days of blues, 4 days of bronzes, 4 days of golds, then 8 days of silvers.

So if it were me, I'd check in 3 days and again in 7 days but not really expect silvers for 11 more days. So, September 21 at 8 pm. (Which happens to be my birthday! Won't that be a special birthday present? The first of the silver lunar heralds!)

A very good birthday indeed. And 8 days of lovely silvers would make me very happy as they are my favorite color. <3

Though, if anyone is upset though over the wait, I'll be happy to hold any unwanted lunar hatchies for them. So they don't have to look at them and feel bad. Just cause I'm nice that way...

ninja.gif

I've had to drop more than a few of my CB hatchies that I was going to hold onto so I could get more eggs. So many dragons. So little space. So, I think I'll review what frozens I need and try to get a few of those taken care of from the AP pickings. I did get a blue lunar that was incuhatchable yesterday. 1 down. Many to go.

Agggh! I just wanted silver so this would be over with! dry.gif

Oh gods SO much this!!

Anyone bred a blue egg? I am assuming they are still blue, but proof would be nice.

I did. -edit: someone claimed from departures so I hope you got a look. Removing the link now.

Don't want to just post the lineage link, as this is up on departures, but you can have a look at the lineage through the link unless someone has grabbed it.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

That would be an awesome birthday present I hope now that they do drop on your birthday. biggrin.gif I know it is way early but happy very early birthday to you. biggrin.gif

Edited by Laryal

*Pulls out cane*

Back in my day we had to wait a full year (going uphill both ways) to get all the seasonals when they first released (and as was reminded to me that summers didn't even get a full three months of release), now people get antsy about a couple days/weeks on these new fangled (but pretty!) dragons tongue.gif

(the inflow of Royal Blues and Dorsals right now thoughhh)

Lol I'm just stalking the AP for easy raise eggs

Both of my Indigos hatched though so maybe I can grab some moreee

I missed a flow of Royal Blues?? Noooooooo!

The longer these blues stick around the more and more they grow on me. *pets blue eggs* The egg is beautiful, it really is. I think the blue egg is actually the prettiest of the eggs, imo.

I missed a flow of Royal Blues?? Noooooooo!

The longer these blues stick around the more and more they grow on me. *pets blue eggs* The egg is beautiful, it really is. I think the blue egg is actually the prettiest of the eggs, imo.

Mwahahaha! I think that AP flood was my horde of Royal Blues that I bred on Sunday. This is the first time I've actually been online to see a bunch of them hit the AP at once. *rubs hands together* Excellent...

I think I've gotten past the hyper must-be-there-to-catch phase, and feel safe enough relaxing into using my egg slots. I'll just try to keep a couple open juuuust in case those Silvers surprise us by changing up the pattern! Until then, I'm going to go ahead with pre-Halloween planning. And/or fill my scroll up with indigo shinies.