TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Now that users are getting adult Indigos, here is the Indigo animated avatar.

As before, if you want to use it, please save it to your computer and upload it using the forum's avatar settings.

user posted image

Are you planning on submitting these for the forum's official avatar galleries once they're all out? =o

~

Misclicked a sapphire looking for xenos yesterday. I was kindly gifted an extra gold lunar due to its cold, so I'm thinking I might keep this accidental sapphire.

My own sapphire hatchies grow up in 2 hours. o3o I'll send some pbs to the AP again once they do, since I've been doing that for all the lunars so far once they grow up.

Are you planning on submitting these for the forum's official avatar galleries once they're all out? =o

She posted this earlier in the thread:

I'm fine with that - your bandwidth, not mine. However, I'd like to get them added to the forum avatar selection at some point if that's ok with TJ.

I wish we'd get the silvers already, they're my favorite coloration of the breed...

I'm afraid that you will be waiting for a while. Around 11 days.

Why do you think it would take that long?

Against my wishes and wish-oriented-subjective-speculation, I believe that the theories expressed on this thread are right:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=170693&st=40

Yes but again, keep in mind that they are mostly just speculation and guessing at this stage. Honestly, anything can happen, considering even estimated guesses with data to back them up turned out to be wrong. All I ask is that people don't parade around speculation as truth, as your previous post did ^__^ The truth is, we honestly don't know what's going to happen or when silvers are going to drop.

Yes but again, keep in mind that they are mostly just speculation and guessing at this stage. Honestly, anything can happen, considering even estimated guesses with data to back them up turned out to be wrong. All I ask is that people don't parade around speculation as truth, as your previous post did ^__^ The truth is, we honestly don't know what's going to happen or when silvers are going to drop.

I'm not sure that I understand your point. I was very clear about my "wish-oriented-subjective-speculation". How did my post "parade around speculation as truth"? Bah.

In any case, I hope we don't have to wait 11 days for it. Not much of a "release" if not everything is actually released, then is it? It's awfully teasing for us...

In any case, I hope we don't have to wait 11 days for it. Not much of a "release" if not everything is actually released, then is it? It's awfully teasing for us...

I don't see anything wrong with it. Would you prefer 4 releases in a row that were the same dragon in different colours?

Like yeah it's a bit annoying to have to wait, but that would be worse is what I'm saying. tongue.gif

Gives us some good excitement and something new to catch longer into the month than just the first few days of the release. =)

It's kinda nice, IMHO.

But did it have to be my favorite coloration of this breed that's being delayed? sad.gif

I'm not sure that I understand your point. I was very clear about my "wish-oriented-subjective-speculation". How did my post "parade around speculation as truth"? Bah.

I meant your previous post, this one:

I'm afraid that you will be waiting for a while. Around 11 days.

If you wanted it to sound less like the truth, I recommend saying something like "I think you'll be waiting for a while, the current theories speculate around 11 days" instead. In that quote, you're saying it like we know it for a fact.

Edited by bluesonic1

At this point pretty much every one is speculating and personally I prefer that visible in a text. No one knows for sure.

Bambi I don't think bluesonic meant to be rude, but we had a few misunderstandings on this forums because speculations were presented as facts, which led to a little bit chaos.

I took a look at this theory and I really do hope that once the rythm of these eggs is actually established that we will find the info which frame currently is up somewhere on the main site (as in DC it's self).

While I like how these dragons look, I am not sure I'll be doing anything with them as long as I can't get the info about the dragon colour directly from the main site.

But did it have to be my favorite coloration of this breed that's being delayed? sad.gif

Better than thinking the release is over and missing out on them! smile.giftongue.gif

Maybe I would feel the same way if I liked the silvers and not the blues though. tongue.gif

Remember that this is all just guessing, it sounds right, but they might show up tomorrow. tongue.gif

My apologies to you NotBambi for coming across as rude- it was never my intention. As Nalyua pointed out, there have been issues in the past when people mistook speculation as facts, and I've actually been watching as a lot of people have gotten upset earlier in this thread thinking that these silvers will indeed be dropped in around 11 days when this has all been fan speculation.

Again, I'm sorry to have offended you- my intention was merely to point out that some of your posts come across to other users as being the truth, and that this could cause some issues down the line.

Against my wishes and wish-oriented-subjective-speculation, I believe that the theories expressed on this thread are right:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=170693&st=40

My apologies to you NotBambi for coming across as rude- it was never my intention. As Nalyua pointed out, there have been issues in the past when people mistook speculation as facts, and I've actually been watching as a lot of people have gotten upset earlier in this thread thinking that these silvers will indeed be dropped in around 11 days when this has all been fan speculation.

Again, I'm sorry to have offended you- my intention was merely to point out that some of your posts come across to other users as being the truth, and that this could cause some issues down the line.

I would have thought that my post, the one I just quoted above, was very clear about me thinking that the theories (not TRUTHS, not FACTS, just theories) expressed on the thread I referenced were right.

Anyway, no problem.

Well, if we don't get a release for this month, then the Halloween release is the next one, right? This is my very first DC Halloween and I'm super excited.

Do you guys think that since this release is so long, we won't be having a September release?

Considering what happens if I express an opinion, I will be very careful: there are no factual reasons to think that we will have a release in September and there are no factual reasons to think that we will not.

Well, I don't mind having an opinion....

While a part of me would kinda like a September option, I myself don't think there will be one, as the next "new" drop - Silver Lunars - most likely won't happen til Sept 21, and probably will run about 8 days. So that kinda takes care of September, and then we got a big event coming up less than a month later - Halloween, which kicks off a week before.

So, logically, no, we probably won't get a September drop.