TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Has LadyLyzar posted the animated Sapphire Lunar Herald avatar anywhere? (Besided using it as her own avatar.) Does anybody have an adult Blue/Indigo/Sapphire Lunar Herald yet?

Yeah, i just could save the avatar from LadyLyzar but i really want to know if her avatar is slightly different then the 'offical' avatar. And let us all sweettalking the bossman to made the Lunar Herald avatar avaiable for all of us without the need to use a image uploading site (or whatever sites like photobucket are called).

I wonder how long Aurax wil be in new moon phase only one day or two days?

Am i the only one who is thinking the Bronze one looks like they are chocolate-covered?

@Ruby Eyes

Seeing the colours of the Lunar Heralds in your calendar made me aware no colour is more rare then the others it all evens out in the end.

Has LadyLyzar posted the animated Sapphire Lunar Herald avatar anywhere? (Besided using it as her own avatar.) Does anybody have an adult Blue/Indigo/Sapphire Lunar Herald yet?

Yeah, i just could save the avatar from LadyLyzar but i really want to know if her avatar is slightly different then the 'offical' avatar. And let us all sweettalking the bossman to made the Lunar Herald avatar avaiable for all of us without the need to use a image uploading site (or whatever sites like photobucket are called).

I wonder how long Aurax wil be in new moon phase only one day or two days?

Am i the only one who is thinking the Bronze one looks like they are chocolate-covered?

@Ruby Eyes

Seeing the colours of the Lunar Heralds in your calendar made me aware no colour is more rare then the others it all evens out in the end.

LadyL is only posting the avatars once users start getting adults of that colour.

At this point I kind of agree, especially if it means we miss a September release like someone speculated. I'm just kind of tired of this release by now.

YES! If the Silver Lunars don't drop til practically the end of this month - it will be March of 2016 before we see any non-Holiday eggs. As someone said, it's just unacceptably too long.

So please finish this ridiculously complicated Release.

Some time ago I was lucky enough to pick up three lunar herald hatchlings from the Dragonmarket absolutely for free, and since then I was hoping for them to be girls. Well, guess what? Unless my memory is messing with me, they are all girls! wub.gif Just what I needed! biggrin.gif

Woo hoo! My blue Lunar Heralds have gendered correctly as a pair from each biome! Can't wait for the Silvers and hope they drop in floods as well.

I woke up this morning and dashed to DC before the :00 drop on the off-chance that silvers started dropping while I was asleep. No dice, huh? Dang. I'm probably going to keep doing that, even though I now believe it to be correct that we'll go through the cycle of bronzes and golds again before seeing silvers. I'll keep dashing to DC on the off-chance that these theories are wrong.

This is some release. I have to say, after we get the silvers and the new release stops being so new, i'll probably forget about the different phases and just be surprised by what color I breed. lol I don't think I'm going to be able to remember all the phases and work out the dates and stuff on a continued basis.

I'm personally wanting the Silvers to be dropped asap. Wanna complete the set so that I can fully continue with my other DC projects.

Edited by Sinion Kabe

I'm personally wanting the Silvers to be dropped asap. Wanna complete the set so that I can continue with my other targets.

This. Sooooo this.

I'm just happy that TJ and the hardworking spriter artists keep turning out new and creative dragons and egg drops. Not getting a September release wouldn't be a big deal to me, as we're seeing four new variations in a short time. Totally worth it! And my first round of blue Lunars are growing up now, so it gives me a chance to snag a few more eggs before the silvers release. :::happydance::: biggrin.gif

YES! If the Silver Lunars don't drop til practically the end of this month - it will be March of 2016 before we see any non-Holiday eggs. As someone said, it's just unacceptably too long.

So please finish this ridiculously complicated Release.

How do you figure? There have, in the past, actually been releases in November and January. I mean, maybe not OFTEN, but it has happened.

Plus? No one actually said that the Silvers will preempt any potential September release. Everyone seems to assume that, but you know why they say to never assume, yes? Not that I'm going to finish the saying, but still!

Maybe the potential September release will happen and THEN the Silvers finally arrive. So people would need to make a choice as to which eggs they pick up. Or, it could go the OTHER way, and you'd have to ponderate if you want to keep any egg slots for the potential release or just fill up on Silvers.

I absolutely love everything about this release! Kudos to the dragcave team! And yay for holiday season coming up!! Looking forward to all the holiday eggs, and having time to focus on some of my breeding/neglected experiments etc rather than scrambling to get the newest egg! I kind of miss the old releases of once every few months.

I absolutely love everything about this release! Kudos to the dragcave team! And yay for holiday season coming up!! Looking forward to all the holiday eggs, and having time to focus on some of my breeding/neglected experiments etc rather than scrambling to get the newest egg! I kind of miss the old releases of once every few months.

This is how I feel as well! As much as I love having updates more frequently, it can get kind of exhausting.

I caught my first two blue Heralds during the first hour they dropped, and they're still hatchies; they won't be adults until ~8:30pm Cave time tonight. I can't imagine anyone will have adults any sooner than 8pm unless they forced their eggs.

--

Although I can definitely understand why some people are frustrated about no silvers yet (I want them too!), personally I'm kind of relieved. I've enjoyed this release so far, but it's been super intense! Especially trying to get 19 CBs of each version for my collection goals (which I've managed for all colours so far, but I ain't pretending it was easy!). So it's nice to know there's a bit of breathing space now until I need chase iridescent metallic eggs again. I can catch up with more Xenos and do some much-needed breeding for lineage projects. On top of that, my internet connection decided that it wouldn't let me visit half the internet (including DC and the DC forums, but mysteriously not including many of the DC fan-sites huh.gif) last night right when the drop could have happened, and it was still broke this morning when I checked before going out. So this is pretty much the first time I've been back on. And I think I'm coming down with the evil stomach bug that laid waste to the rest of my family over the last week, so yeah. Colour me glad that Lunars are still blue! xd.png

--

I really want to do a lil animated gif of the moon/egg changes once we've figured out the cycles fully; I think it'd be cute. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I really want to do a lil animated gif of the moon/egg changes once we've figured out the cycles fully; I think it'd be cute. smile.gif

That would be awesome!

I'm debating whether I want to breed my bronzes for more blue egg freezing material. I don't breed all that often usually, almost exclusively AP-hunt, so I'm not used to eggs taking so long to hatch!

Sweetie, if you could do that, it'd be a big relief, to have it immediately available to use when planning breedings.

I've started to grab a blue or 3 to freeze after hatching.

All my blues are gendering male D:

hope the last two that have not gendered end up female v-v

If they do, go trade them at "Hatchi Gender Wrong?" trading post.

Uhmmm... I don't know that I can create an image that changes in sync with the *actual* cycles (I had in mind a cute lil signature image that just scrolled quickly through the lunar and egg cycles), but maybe it could be done? o_0; I shall look into it.

maybe even a little word image "Blue Lunars" etc, that changed to show which dragon was available at the moment based on the moon changes? You could put it into your sig, and when the Gold Lunars were avail, it would say "Gold Lunar", then when it changed to the bronze, it would say "Bronze Lunar" and so on. That way, people could just check their sig to see what cycle it was in before breeding.

I hope this is understandable.....and doeable!!! unsure.gif

Yeah, I understand what you mean. Will definitely explore whether it's feasible when I feel less cruddy! xd.png I *seriously* need an early night tonight. rolleyes.gif

*smacks self* one of my hatchlings gendered wrong but I couldn't trade it because I'm an idiot and I named it

~Please take trades to Trading. You can unname your dragons - just delete the name and submit~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler