TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I hope we don't get a September release. I need to figure out how I'm going to get multiple of the holiday dragons I want PLUS new ones, PLUS get a ton of dragons to make into Zombies

Also, when are Holiday dragon eggs available? Please tell me it's not just the day of Halloween when they can be bred/found in the AP?

Edited by Seghs

Considering what happens if I express an opinion, I will be very careful: there are no factual reasons to think that we will have a release in September and there are no factual reasons to think that we will not.

Actually, there are. It's already the 10th of September and the Silvers haven't even been released yet. That's a fact. Taking that into account, not much time for a "September" release.

Actually, there are. It's already the 10th of September and the Silvers haven't even been released yet. That's a fact. Taking that into account, not much time for a "September" release.

Very likely. But this isn't factual reason that there won't be. It's only a factual reason why it's likely there won't be. TJ can still easily insert a September release if he decides to.

I hope we don't get a September release. I need to figure out how I'm going to get multiple of the holiday dragons I want PLUS new ones, PLUS get a ton of dragons to make into Zombies

Also, when are Holiday dragon eggs available? Please tell me it's not just the day of Halloween when they can be bred/found in the AP?

Halloween dragons can breed true for a whole week, while the new CB Halloween eggs are only available on Halloween itself. Christmas and Valentine's Day CBs drop for 3 days.

If Silvers won't be dropping for another 11 days, then I think its time to start hoarding Pinks and Reds again.

If Silvers won't be dropping for another 11 days, then I think its time to start hoarding Pinks and Reds again.

Probably a very good idea, especially if you already have your fill of golds and bronzes.

Halloween event kicks off the week before - all previous halloween dragons are breedable, and there is a fun week long event. Then on Halloween, the new halloween dragons drop for 24 hours, and your best bet for making a zombie is during that 24 hours also.

oops. Sorry Socky me luv. blink.gif

All my blues will grow up in 5 hours!! smile.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

Still about 1 hour and my blue lunars are going to hatch smile.gif

Since silvers may need much more days to come I'll probably catch some more blues, and in case drop them if silvers come earlier

No silvers for 11 days? D:

Well that slighty screws up that idea then xd.png

That's the leading theory, but it's still just one of many possibilities. I'm actually kind of excited to see how this all pans out biggrin.gif And excited to get all the info to make a lunar clock for the wiki's front page wub.gif

I'm having a little trouble following the moon phases (I leave that to the people smarter than me), but are some colours going to be rarer than others?

I'm having a little trouble following the moon phases (I leave that to the people smarter than me), but are some colours going to be rarer than others?

We do not know yet. smile.gif

Some colours may last longer than others, but those might drop more frequently.

There's nothing smarter about following moon phases smile.gif

According to what I read so far, there is no reason to think that some colours would be rarer than others. Obviously TJ could decide otherwise.

I'm glad that the Silvers won't be dropping anytime soon, at least, so the theory goes. I need a break from Lunar hunting. I'm going to go breed stuff and do some lurking in the caves biggrin.gif

Very likely. But this isn't factual reason that there won't be. It's only a factual reason why it's likely there won't be. TJ can still easily insert a September release if he decides to.

This - and remember that the Harvest dragons were released October 10, 2010 - and we had a Halloween dragon that October, as well.

The likely-hood is that we wont get another dragon before Halloween - but that doesn't mean that we wont. TJ has been known to throw curve balls before. We are essentially getting 4 new dragons in one with this release - so it may be that TJ counts the bronze/blue/silver variations as September Dragons and drops a new dragon in early October. Maybe, maybe not.

My internet went out the past two days.... am I correct in reading that silver lunars are NOT dropping yet? I see Aurax is still waxing crescent so I'm assuming yes then.

Is it just me, or have the seasonals been going nuts during this release? I'm seeing them everywhere. Maybe I'll grab some since I have like zero tongue.gif