AroaraAngelwolf

pride of the mountains, pack of the woods

Tara just licked Fenrir's face once in response to his thanks at her going to his rescue before walking with him to go into the cave. Once she was inside, she shifted back into her human form and was wearing the white dress that she had worn on the day of her and Fenrir's fist date before going over to the table where her mate and King were. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

"Fenrir can lead me. He's both like a father and brother to me," Ashley said in reply after hearing everything that Alex said and asked. She had smiled too at the story that the former told her before walking up slightly to the beginning of the entrance of the smaller cave but then stopped when she was still in its shadow so that King or everyone else in the bigger cavern wouldn't see her.

Alex called Fenrir over, although it was quite funny about it saying Fenrir number two, considering he was given the same name as one of her sons. Fenrir jogging over grinning at Ashley before turning to Alex as she gave them a little lesson on the works. "You are the one to walk her out and the first to dance with Ashley. Then it proceeds from father figure to a special lover in order, so king would be last."

Fenrir, who had on the nice black and grey outfit he had on the first date with his mate (it was his only good outfit), looked startled at the words "father figure" he lightly placed a hand on his chest and looked at Ashley. "You think of me as such?" He asked softly as Alex joined the others and went to introduce herself and her litter of pups to Tara.

lookie at who I drew! biggrin.gif

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Tara watched as Fenrir went over to where Ashley was and heard what Alex said to her mate before the latter approached her and introduced herself to her as well as her to the pups. "It's nice to meet you Alex. I'm Tara and I'm pleased to meet you all as well," she said to King's mom and then his siblings afterward.

"Well um you took me in and made me feel welcome when no one else did so yes," Ashley said in reply to Fenrir's question with a small and embarrassed smile.

((very nice smile.gif))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((poptartFINALTINY.gif. are you waiting for Dorchadas to post in here first before you post again?))

((okay. I can pm him if you haven't already))

Edited by SkySong278

((have you heard back from Dorchados yet?))

((no I haven't either. want to go ahead and post or should we continue to wait for him to respond?))

Alex smiled at Tara. "Its good to know my son had someone looking after him." she nodded to her kids and one started the music on a old radio. She clapped thrice sharply getting everyone's attention.

Fenrir blushed slightly and smiled softly at her. "It makes me happy you think of me like that. You look lovely.. now shall we birthday girl?" He said as Alex announced the importance of turning fifteen years old, and saying in a elegant way, to welcome the new woman among them, Ashley. He took her hand in the crook of his arm and lead her out slowly watching her in case she stumbled on the uneven ground in those heels.

"He's a really good kid. You did a good job with raising him," Tara said in reply with her own smile before she had her attention go to where Fenrir and Ashley were standing and when the music started. She smiled at how pretty the latter was before watching her mate lead her out carefully on the uneven cave ground.

Ashley smiled back at Fenrir before she was led out of the small cave by him into the bigger cavern where Tara and everyone else was. She stepped both carefully and slowly on the uneven ground with the heels that she was now wearing just in case she tripped. She smiled again at him as a thank you for helping her and then got ready to dance with him but was a bit nervous in doing that since she had never danced before.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Alex grinned at the birthday girl and at her son's, jaw drop reaction. King had attempted to comb his hair but unfortunately with its natural messiness it didn't state that way. Now he was trying to finger comb it.... and it made it even messyer.

Fenrir smiled softly at her. "Don't worry, just follow me." the dance he did to the violin sounds was a simple waltz. Easy to follow too, the dancer had to simply make a box with their feet.

Tara also smiled as she watched the two of them dance and also as she saw King's jaw drop reaction. It made her hide a giggle behind her raised hand that she had put up to her mouth. Seeing Fenrir dance with Ashley and also seeing how happy he looked made her even more happy and couldn't wait until she danced with him again.

Ashley nodded and then did as she was told by Fenrir on what to do since she was nervous but now she felt a little less nervous now as she moved with him like she was told. She briefly looked over at King in time to see his reaction which made her smile a bit before focusing on the dancing movements again.

Soon the dance was over and he bowed to her before heading to his mate to dance as Alexander stepped up with a smile and took her hands. He commented on her dress, saying it looks lovely on her before starting the next dance, taking small steps for her sake.

((you mean King or is Alexander supposed to dance with Ashley although he is taller than her?))

Tara smiled at Fenrir when he came over to her after he was finished dancing with Ashley, starting to dance with him shortly afterward.

"Thank you," Ashley said in reply a bit shyly before dancing with Alexander while also taking small steps.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((No, it goes from father, uncle(in this case Alexander) brothers (kings siblings) then a lover or someone close to the birthday girl's heart(king) saving the best for last.))

Alexander grinned and handed her off to the next in line. The younger ones didn't dance with her. Fenrir(king's brother) sat on a skin on the floor and watched them all while the younger twins rough housed in forms that looks like mangy large Scottish deerhounds rather then wolves. They probably got their mother's dog shift although she was a dud shifter herself.

Fenrir took Tara's hand and lead her into a dance holding her close. "This is nice...." He muttered to her.

((ah okay and would it be safe to assume that she would dance with Fenrir number one and then Romulus and Remus afterward or would it be other siblings instead?))

Tara wrapped her arms around Fenrir's neck as she was held close by him. "Mhm it is and I'm glad we're doing this again," she said in reply to his muttered statement with the smile still on her face and as she put one of her hands against his cheek while her thumb caressed the skin against his cheek.

Ashley smiled back at Alexander before being handed off to Remus to dance with him (if that's okay. I can edit it if it was supposed to be someone else).

((No that's ok, he's actually older then Romulus. I can't think of anything good other then them dancing.... I'll post when I come up with a interesting conversation starter.))

((okay. maybe something for later can be that possibly Ashley can get captured again somehow?))

((sure. after they're done dancing and eating cake or when the four of them are back at the house in Fenrir's territory or will Ashley and King stay at the cave a bit longer?))