AroaraAngelwolf

pride of the mountains, pack of the woods

Tara was also still kissing Fenrir when some people came into the store and caused the bell over the door to chime and Fenrir to jump in surprise and to also fall off the stool. That caused her to let out a small "eep" of surprise as she fell off his lap and onto the floor but with his arm around her waist. "Yes I'm fine. How about you?" she said and asked in reply to his own question that he asked her before she got up after he helped her up. She then noticed who it was that had walked in. "Hey Sinan. How are you?" she said and asked with a smile on her face.

"Good afternoon and hey Tara. We're good. How about you?" Sinan said in reply to Fenrir's greeting as well as Tara's and her question too.

"We're fine and who are the two others with you?" Tara said and asked in reply.

"Oh one is my friend Damien who I kind of took in and the other is my cousin Freya," Sinan said in reply to Tara's other question about who was with him.

"It's nice to meet you both," Tara said to Damien and Freya with the smile still on her face.

"I'm sure that you'll be able to find another mountain that you'll be happy with living on. There are plenty of them here," Freya said in reply to what Damien said before having her attention be on Tara, Sinan and Fenrir. "It's nice to meet you too," she said after Tara had greeted both her and Damien and thankfully just in time with a smile on her own face.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((hehe still kissing Fenrir not sinan xd.png))

Fenrir smiled slightly at the two people with Sinan. "It ...is good to see you again.. still ...working on talking. it is easier now but some words still trip me up. have you come to visit Tara?" he asked the werecougar. "Freya, like norce godd..ess of love? inter......est...ing. we have three wolves now with names of myths. four of you count my namesake. King did name me after his brother."

Damein shrugged at Freya and tilted his head at fenrir seeing his scar. he angled his head so he could get a better look from his good eye.

((sorry. I definitely put Fenrir, or I thought I did, instead of Sinan. I think my phone corrected it))

Tara smiled at Freya before picking up the stool that had fallen over and then sat on it while she heard the rest of the conversation and Freya sat next to her on another stool.

Ashley looked over at King when she heard the fake snore. She went over to him and shifted into her own wolf form and nudged him a bit and cautiously. She then laid down near him but wasn't too close in case he tried something.

"Yes but I also wanted to check to see how both of you were doing. I'm glad that you're talking more and as for the words that you're still having trouble with saying, keep practicing and it'll become natural in no time. That's very interesting and I met King. He's a very nice and polite kid," Sinan said in reply to everything that Fenrir said before noticing that Damien was looking at the former's scar. "Hey it's not nice to stare Damien," he told him before punching him softly in the arm.

Edited by Dragonpelt

(Dp, you have to set up a mark if Jasmine is with Sasha, and is Jasmine in Scott's Isle? In Missing piece?))

"It is fine Sinan. I get many looks anyway and it prepares me for my teaching job. King is very nice and kind to me and others. When it was just me and him, he'd make sure I got a meal in before he went to bed. How are things going with you?" He asked leaning against the counter.

King snores a few times before grabbing her and snuggling into her fur. "Fluffy soft wolf." He said with a giggle rubbing her ear to see her reaction.

Damian looked away and rubbed his arm focusing on the wood art displayed around the shop.

Tara and Freya stayed where they were and would only speak if they were acknowledged. (sorry. don't have much to do with them right now)

Ashley let out a small yip in surprise at the sudden snuggle against her fur. Her tail wagged happily when her ear was rubbed and she turned her head a bit so that she could lick his cheek.

"Oh okay and I guess his parents taught him well then. Everything's going well although I do need to come down to this area more often and explore a bit more. I'm always on that mountain and rarely do anything fun other than just reorganizing my place every once in awhile," Sinan said in reply as he leaned against a nearby wall so that his feet could rest some from standing too long on them.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Aww, you like to cuddle. Atta my puppy!" He grinned and rubbed her belly. "I love you Ashley.." he turned her head and kissed her nose.

.....Re...organ..ize Your face? You mean place? Tara and I can show you around the main town. That is, when I'm not working. Right love?" He looked back at Tara with a smile.

"Freya, you should look at these figures." He said softly as he picked up one and ran his hands over it. "They're exquisitely crafted."

((stupid phone auto corrected it but I definitely put place or I meant to and it just filled in "face" because I hadn't completely typed it out))

Tara nodded in reply to Fenrir's question that he directed at her before asking curiously, "When are your off days?"

Ashley's tail wagged even more happily when he rubbed her belly and then she turned completely after he turned her head to kiss her nose and say what he did. She shifted back into human form and said in reply, "I love you too" before kissing him softly on the lips and then pulling back afterward.

"Yes, I meant place. See? That's why I need to get out more. Being in that cave most of the time is making me say weird things," Sinan said in reply to Fenrir's question before looking over at where Damien was currently.

Freya went over to where Damien was and looked at the little figurines that were on display on the shelves. "Yes they are crafted in a very exquisite fashion. I wonder if Fenrir made these," she said in reply just as softly at what he said regarding them.

Edited by SkySong278

"Well, hmmm... next week is the fourth of July.. I have to work then, tourist season is big money for my shop. The week after it ebbs away again. I can take off three days around mid week to show you around. It booms around the weekends.." He said looking in between Sinan and Tara.

King kissed her back and smiled at her. "Hello beautiful. Would you take a nap with me? I think I'll sleep better. " he yawned and snuggled close, eyes drooping closed.

Hearing the two, he smiled at the younger ones. "I did make them. Carving was how I dealt with being mute. I work in silence and get my ideas across in wood. From staining flowers on tables, to carving waterfalls on picture frames. I have lots of those little figures in all sorts of shapes. You can take one each. Please do." Damien looked at him. "Are you sure?" Fenrir nodded and the he turned back to the display shelves, three filled up with twelve shelves each. It was quite the display.

Both Tara and Sinan nodded in reply to what Fenrir said when he would take some days off to show the latter, Damien, and Freya around the main town before Tara also looked at the young ones when her mate addressed them. She smiled at his kindness towards them and thought that it was nice of him to offer that they could each take a figurine.

"You really think I'm beautiful even without a dress on?" Ashley asked softly to how King greeted her after she had shifted back to her human form before hearing his question and last statement. She nodded in reply to both before her eyes started drooping as well before she fell completely asleep while laying on the floor and being snuggled close to him.

"Oh thank you," Freya said in reply with a smile when she heard what Fenrir said about them each taking a figurine. She chose one that was in the shape of Celtic symbol and held it gingerly in her hand while admiring it.

Fenrir tilted his head with a grin. You and I have the same tastes Freya. You like the Celtic designs too? If.. my accent does not give me away, I am from Ireland myself. You see a lot of the patterns in every work I do." when Damian seemed to be looking more at the walking sticks he picked one up hidden in the shadow and handed it to him. It was five and a half feet long and the top was a Carving of a bird skull with a strap through it. "This will help you walk around. No one would think anything about it. It was mine before I make another that fits me better. It can be used as a weapon too. Damien took it with reverence and ran his fingers along the staff. "How did you know I was half blind?" He asked

King smiled softly whispering to her before she fell Asleep. "You always have been beautiful to me, and always will me. Even when we're finally old and grey, you will still be beautiful to me" he held her tighter before falling asleep himself.

Tara and Sinan walked over to where Fenrir was with Freya and Damien, also looking at all of the carvings that he had on the shelves there. Tara hadn't seen any of his work that he had on display before today and she thought that it was all amazing.

Ashley smiled in her sleep when she heard what King whispered to her and continued to sleep peacefully while he held her tightly.

"They're one of my favorite symbols. They're just very beautiful and I like how they're shaped," Freya said in reply to Fenrir's question regarding her liking them. "I also did notice your accent. I'm not Irish but just like the symbol."

Fenrir smiled softly. "Many do. They find it beautiful to have something so precise. I'm sorry to do this, but I have a order to fill by tonight. I must get back to work. I hope to see you later. Tara I'll make dinner tonight. " He kissed her cheek and went to the back of the shop.

King slept peacefully.

Tara, Sinan, and Freya nodded in reply to what Fenrir said regarding that he had to get back to work because he had an order that had to be filled by that night. Tara also nodded in reply to what he said last about him making dinner and also kissed him back on the cheek before he went to the back of the shop. "Well are you guys going back to the woods or would you like to go to the town to get a bite to eat? There's a diner there that has really good food," she asked their friends.

"I'm a little hungry so that sounds like a good idea. If you're not hungry currently, you can just lead us to where the diner is and then leave if you wish," Sinan said in reply before looking at Freya to get her reaction to that.

"Sure I'd like that," Freya said with a smile before Tara nodded and started to lead the three of them out of the shop and towards the town and diner.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Damien followed the three of them "Freya" he said quietly. "Do you think a pack would let in a half blind cat? Sinan is very kind.... but i want to give him and Mosi some time alone. I herd packs are like family... and when you didn't have one for a long long time.. it sounds ......promising."

Sinan followed Tara up front and Freya stayed back a bit to talk to Damien when she heard everything that he said softly. "I think Fenrir's pack might. It'll be a little while for me to feel comfortable enough with joining them but I think you should do that now if you're considering it," she said in reply with a smile just as softly and just as they got to the diner.

"Here it is. They have a wide variety of food from hamburgers, to shrimp and plenty of other things," Tara said to the small group of three with a smile. "The waitress here is very nice. Anyway I need to be heading back but I'll see you guys at a later time." After she had said these things, she started to walk back in the direction that they had come from earlier.

Sinan nodded in thanks to his friend after he heard everything that she said before looking at the diner after she was out of his view. "Alright guys let's go inside and get something to eat," he said to Damien and Freya before opening the door for the two of them to go on first.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Damien watched Tara leave. "Guess it's too late then. " he followed them in and sat down, squinting at the menu. " um... little help... hard to read with one eye..."

King was still cuddled up with Ashley when Tara came in. The poor pup was dead beat tired and it seemed like nothing would wake him u p.

Tara walked into the cabin and found both King and Ashley on the floor asleep. She smiled a bit to herself before going into her room to read for a bit.

"We'll see her again I'm sure," Freya said in reply to Damien's first statement before hearing his question after they had walked into the diner and sat down at a booth table. "Sure," she said in reply as she turned his menu toward her. She then read off the menu for him while pointing to each item.

"Smoked salmon. Smoked salmon and the portabella mushrooms with the shrimp. Salmon is always good. Especially to a cat. Thank you for that. " He said softly, a bit of his stoic nature going away, although he quickly covered it up.

Fenrir worked nearly all day before coming home to make dinner.

"Okay and you're welcome," Freya said in reply with a smile before looking at her own menu. Sinan did the same before the waitress came out from being in the kitchen and asked for their drink orders. "I'd like a sweet tea please with no lemon," Sinan said and Freya said a few minutes after him, "I'd like the same too please." The waitress nodded and then turned her attention to be on Damien after writing down the former two's drinks.

Tara heard Fenrir come in the door of the hut and put her bookmark in her book before going into the kitchen to set the table with silverware, napkins, and plates.

"Brewed ice tea with a lime garnish?" the waitress nodded and went off to get to get their drinks. Damien sat in silence, folding his napkin into a crane.

Fenrir made hamburgers given how late it was and he was exhausted. The smell of food woke king up and he kissed Ashley until she woke up. He sat down just as Fenrir put the burgers on the table.

Freya and Sinan just looked out the window or looked around the diner curiously while waiting for their drinks to be finished being prepared. When they were brought over by the friendly waitress after a little while, Freya thanked her and then once the drinks were set down she told the waitress that she would like the butterfly shrimp and Sinan told her that he'd like a hamburger, medium rare and with fries on the side. She nodded and then once she got all that written down on her pad, she turned her attention to Damien to see what he would like.

Tara put her hand on Fenrir's shoulder with a smile after he had set the plate with the hamburgers on it down on the table. She could see how exhausted he was and said, "I'll clean up after we're done eating so that you can get some rest." She then sat down after King did before she saw Ashley come over and sit down afterward.

Ashley woke up to King kissing her and she kissed him back before going over to the table to sit down beside him. She then waited for Fenrir to sit down like the other two so that they could start eating.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Damien told her he wanted the salmon and shrimp and she left again. "I'm not much for conservation am I?" He asked softly

Fenrir sat down and ate slowly. He yawned. "very long day for me. How was your day guys?"

((sorry for the late response in here... unsure.gif should we ts a bit for Sinan and company to be done with dinner and be on their way back towards the woods as well as their separate destinations if we don't really have much to do with them at this time?))

"It's okay. We don't have a whole lot to talk about either," Freya said in reply while Sinan nodded in agreement before they both took a sip of their drinks.

"Pretty boring and lonely for me. I didn't really do all that much," Tara said in reply before taking a bite of her hamburger. "I'll clean up the kitchen after we've eaten if you just want to go straight to bed." She said this last statement after swallowing the bite of burger that she had been chewing earlier.

"Ours was pretty eventful. We helped out at King's parent's house for a little while and he played with his brothers while I talked with his sisters (if that's okay unless you just wanted him to be there by himself). Then when we came back here we each worked on our individual skills a bit more in order to get some more practice with them," Ashley said after swallowing her own bite of her hamburger before sipping some water that she had gotten for herself before she sat down to eat.

((I'll post in FL tomorrow))

Edited by SkySong278

((I'll let you skip this time. Out of idea's!))

Fenrir nodded and kissed her goodnight when he finished eating and went to bed.

King followed in suit and didn't even bother changing before he was out again.

((I have a few ideas: 1. maybe Tara can either be pregnant with pups or she gets really sick to add some drama; 2. we can ts to when they're all a little older and King takes Ashley on a romantic picnic date in the woods passed their house and Freya can spend time with Damien a little more and are starting to have feelings for each other; 3. Damien and Freya both join Fenrir and company's pack and they have to build another couple of huts - one for King and Ashley to stay in and the other for Damien and Freya to stay in but they'll have separate rooms of course; or 4. all three girls can be kidnapped and the boys will have to go after them and this can happen when Tara is either pregnant or sick which can make Fenrir more worried than the first time she was kidnapped. we can do all of these or just a few of them but just thought I'd share which ones I was able to think about during the day today))

Tara kissed him back before being done with eating herself and then cleaning up everything afterward for leftovers and washing their dishes. Ashley also finished eating and helped Tara clean up so she wasn't doing that all by herself. Once they were done, they both headed to their separate rooms, got ready for bed, and then went to bed soon after.

Edited by SkySong278