AroaraAngelwolf

pride of the mountains, pack of the woods

King grinned and snarled and rolled over holding her against him. "Ha! I had several brothers and sisters. I have to wrestle to get the first bathroom time. " he chuckled.

Fenrir smiled and looked at her palm only letting go when the food arrived. His was a Salisbury stake hamburger on corn bread and mashed potatoes with gravy.

"Ah that explains it and I just learned how to wrestle on my own," Ashley said in reply after she was rolled and held against him. She rolled them again so that she was on the ground and he was on top of her. She then tried to push him off so that she could pin him.

Tara smiled back before he let go of her hand when their food arrived. "Your food looks good," she said before looking at her own and starting to eat it.

King turned wolf and licked her face with a sloppy kiss and a grin.

"Thanks, it's all my favorites wrapped in one. Except for the Italian and Greek foods. Yours looks good too. He said as he scooped off a little whipped cream on her milkshake that was topped with a cherry, while his had a slice of a strawberry. He dabbed it on her nose with a grin.

Ashley also turned wolf and licked him back before getting out from under him before tackling him and pinning him down shortly afterward with her own grin.

"Want some of mine?" Tara asked just before some whipped topping was put on her nose from her shake. She put some of his whipped topping on his nose in return with a smile after letting out a surprised noise at the sudden action. She then started to eat her shrimp and had a content look on her face as she did so.

your good! He wiggled out from under her and nibbled her ear.

Fenrir scooted around the booth and tilted her head too him, lightly kissing the whipped cream off her nose with a purring sound. He moved back and stared working on the mashed potatoes of his meal.

Thanks and you're good too, Ashley said in reply before she nibbled his ear as well.

"I meant my food but that's good too I guess," Tara said with a small blush on her cheeks after Fenrir kissed the whipped cream off of her nose before eating more of her shrimp and fries.

King huffed. This went from a simple lesson to a all out wolf fight. How funny is that! He pulled his lips back in a grin.

Fenrir rubs off the whipped cream on his nose before stealing a shrimp from her with a smile before returning to his meal in a attempt to eat his sandwich (which was falling apart as he ate and he got it everywhere on his plate.) Marge had brought extra napkins in preparation for this and it was a good thing too, for Fenrir, in an attempt to stay decent, ended up making more of a mess and would've been laughing about now.(indeed his shoulders shook with the silent laughter, but at least he tucked one as a bib and put another on his lap before starting the sandwich to not soil his clothes.)

Indeed it is and very funny, Ashley said in reply with her own wolffish smile before tilting her head a bit to the side with a curious expression on her face while asking, What should we do now? Play a game, go swimming again at the lake, or just go back to the cabin?

Tara just smiled as he took one of her shrimp before eating some more of it as well as her fries before noticing that his shoulders were shaking in silent laughter. She wondered why he was laughing before seeing the mess on his plate and then started to giggle a bit because of that.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Yeah sorry, having a block for this and all my other rps))

A walk? In human form? I don't know much about you and I'd like to talk a little more... He said looking at his paws.

Fenrir managed to finish his meal and got cleaned up before sitting beside her with his shake feeding her a bite, his cheeks the same color of the shake. You're fun to be with. This morning, I wasn't having a nightmare. I think... it's because you help me relax.

((it's okay smile.gif))

Sure. I don't either so this will be a good thing for both of us, Ashley said in reply to all that King asked and said before shifting back to her human form.

Tara finished up the rest of her shrimp and fries before Fenrir came over to her side of the booth and started to feed her a bite of his shake. "Mm that's good. I'm glad that I could help you relax a bit more. You're also very fun to be with," she said both as she finished swallowing the bite of shake and as a reply to all that he signed afterward.

King shifted back and walked with her. "Um..., have you always been a rogue?" He asked.

Fenrir smiled and took her hand holding it tightly as he drank his milkshake.

"Only until recently. After my parents died two years ago, I found myself alone and with nowhere to go until I met up with Tara and we came to the little area of the woods that we live in now with you and Fenrir. I was an only child and my aunts and uncles live too far for me to travel and stay with one of them," Ashley said in reply to King's question as they walked. "How about you?"

Tara smiled as she felt the squeeze of his hand against hers before starting to work in her shake. "Want some?" she asked as she held up the spoon with some of her shake on it for him to eat up to his mouth.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Well... I had seven little siblings, all named after people or wolves of mythology or something tied to them; Romulus and Remus, my sister Lupa, little Fenrir, Luna, the youngest twins Geri and Freki. I was the oldest. My mom was a half human.. half wolf. She couldn't shift and people didn't always like us because we were werewolves... um... dad... was.. well.. odd. He was born a pure blood. An alpha of sorts. His form is bigger then Fenrir's. Huge! His paw is bigger then my face! Although, we were rogues, always running away from something.

One day, mom and dad where in the city -a two day hike away from our cave was the nearest little town- but the city was another day drive. We ran out of food, I went hunting and fell down a cliff. I broke my ankle and hunters... wolf hunters where camping near by. They were trying to kill dad. I spent six days with only water from a little trickle in the rocks for sustenance. The hunters left then, and in my wolf shape I went back home. Everyone was gone. They had to leave because of the hunters. They left some of my stuff there just in case I was still alive. I was eight. " he kicked a rock. "I wondered alone until I came across Fenrir. Actually... he didn't have a name. He went by pup or kid or boy.... I called him Fenrir because he liked the Celtic things. He liked the name and kept it. He found me a year ago... " he concluded toeing the rock again.

Fenrir took a bite and grinned nodding and giving a thumbs up so she knew he liked it and continued to eat his giving her a bite every few he took and he let her have the last bite of his.

Ashley listened to everything that King said and felt sorry for him. She hoped that his family was still alive somewhere and that he could go visit them one day. "I'm very sorry to hear about that. Do you know if they might still be alive?" she said and asked in reply to all that he had said as they continued to walk down the path that they were walking down.

Tara smiled happily when she saw his thumbs up towards the fact that he liked her shake before she went back to eating hers. She then gave him her last bite of it just as he did his for her. She ate his last bite of his shake and swallowed while waiting for him to do the same with the bite she gave him.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Yeah. I followed their trail for a while and mom left a my things, including a large picture locket that had all their photos. I lost the trail and someone in town said they saw a woman who looked like my mom in the big city near by, with a girl about my age. I've been up and down this mountain with Fenrir but no sign. I didn't expect to find anything though, they really know how to hide. They're somewhere around here, perhaps I'd see them at school. Mom said the oldest can go to upper school and the youngest are home schooled. It is starting soon." He said hopefully.

Fenrir took the bite with a smile. Then he kissed her cheek and went to pay for the meal. He can back and offers his hand to her after signing, Home? He waited until she took his hand and he headed back to the cabin, his fingers entwined with hers.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"I guess I'll be going to school too soon and I can help you find your sibling if you'd like me to," Ashley said in reply with a smile. "I guess we'll also have to go shopping for school too."

Tara smiled back at Fenrir when he took the last bite of her shake before kissing her on the cheek and smiled at her afterward and before he went to go pay for their lunch. She had just finished up the rest of the shake when he came back and took her hand in one of his after signing home in a questioning way and she nodded before they walked out and started to head back to the cabin. She rested her head on his shoulder as they walked with their fingers entwined with each other.

"I would appreciate that.... yes, we may have too. Well, you can with Tara, I'm not into the whole getting new clothes and such for school. " He said softly.

Fenrir walked until they were in sight of the cottage and he stepped off the path pulling her to him. His cheeks turned pink as he asked her the same thing she did last night. Can I kiss you?

"Okay and I didn't mean just for clothes but supplies as well like pens, pencils, a new backpack and the like," Ashley said in reply to everything that King said to what she had said earlier as they continued to walk along.

Tara picked up her head from his shoulder when the cabin came into sight and just before Fenrir pulled her to him shortly after stepping off of the path. She then saw what he asked via signing and nodded before saying verbally in reply, "Yes." She was also blushing a bit herself at the unexpected question from him while also wrapping her arms around his neck.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Fenrir draws and writes half the time. He keeps all of it down stairs. I have a bag. It's old, but hand made and went through a lot and still works. I'd be using that. After several years of budgeting and survival, I kinda know what I truly need and what I don't. Should we head back? Like I said, you'll probably go with Tara and get that stuff."

Fenrir blushed even more and leaned down, hesitated for a moment before his lips met hers. Right away, his wolfish purr started up and one arm slipped around her waist, the other lightly resting on her cheek. He held her against him tightly.

"Oh okay and yes we should," Ashley said in reply to everything that King said before turning around and starting to lead the way back to the cabin. She stopped about half-way to wait for him and as she did that, she wondered if Fenrir and Tara were back from their date yet or if they were still out.

Tara kissed Fenrir back with a smile gracing her lips as she did so when she heard his wolffish purr. She also wasn't all that surprised when she felt the arm wrap around her waist as well as him pulling her tightly against him. She had wanted to get closer to him as they kissed and now she was so she was happy.

King followed her. he tilted his head when she stopped. "Why did you stop? something wrong?"

Fenrir lingered for a little longer before pulling back. he smiled and kissed her cheek lightly. Then in a sudden movement he scooped her up and carried her inside, laying her down on the couch with another kiss before crawling in beside her and snuggled close.

"I wasn't sure if you were following me or not so I wanted to stop and wait for you to catch up before I continued," Ashley said in reply to King's questions before walking again back to the cottage.

Tara smiled back at Fenrir before she let out a small yip at being scooped up by him and being carried inside afterward. She then snuggled back against him before asking a bit curiously, "Want to move to laying on my bed instead? It's bigger than the couch and more comfortable."

Edited by Dragonpelt

King shrugged and continued. "Well you know I'm following you now"

Fenrir thought for a moment and brought her in her room laying her down after grabbing a blanket and taking off her shoes and his. He went . To the other side and looked down at the bed. I never actually been on a bed before. He hesitated.

"I know," Ashley said in reply before taking one of his hands in one of hers before heading completely into the cottage afterward and into the kitchen to get something to eat. She reluctantly let go of his hand before she got a granola bar out of the pantry.

"It's just a mattress that's been raised a bit off of the ground with a mattress pad," Tara said in reply with a smile before reaching her hand towards him so that he could join her on the bed if he wished to.

King grabbed an Apple and bit into it.

I sleep on a dog bed on the floor. And before that, on a thin mat on the floor. He hesitated again and took off his grey ascot and crawled on the bed covering them up with the blanket he had in his hands and pulled her close. He stretched out and burrowed his nose in her neck, breathing in her sent. The bed was way better than the floor. He tangled one hand in her hair, the other around her waist holding her against him. His breathing leveled out. It didn't take him long to be asleep.