AroaraAngelwolf

pride of the mountains, pack of the woods

Combine one and two. Ts well, their 15, so two years? 17 years old. That'll put Fenrir and Tara at 22, and Damian and Freya at 19. Tara finds out she's having pups just before she gets sick.))

((okay. how sick should she get? like have it be a really bad cold or more serious than that?))

Two years have passed since Tara and Fenrir had become mates and Ashley and King started going out. Tara had woken up that morning, feeling sick and even throwing up in the bathroom before just having some oatmeal for breakfast. She was now at the doctor's office in town that happened to be a werewolf too to find out what was wrong with her. When she heard that she was pregnant with pups, she was at first a bit shocked and then happy but then also a bit worried about how Fenrir would react. She thanked the doctor for telling her and then she headed to the school that Fenrir worked at afterward to tell him the news. It was about lunchtime or so now and she had made sure to make him a lunch to take with her on her way to the doctor so that she could take it with her on her way to visit Fenrir. When she got to the school, she went inside and then headed towards the classroom where he taught to see him there. "Hey love. I brought you some lunch," she greeted him with a smile before she kissed him on the cheek. (hope that's okay unsure.gif. thought it could be during the week where he would be teaching instead of working in the shop which I think he does on the weekend)

Ashley was outside eating lunch with her back against a tree in the school's backyard. She sometimes ate outside so that she could enjoy the peace and quiet and not have to deal with the loudness inside the cafeteria. She planned on running in the woods in her wolf form after she was done eating and wondered if King would go with her but she didn't know where he was so she couldn't ask him right then.

Freya was on her way to visit Damien on his snow-covered mountain, which she had been doing for awhile now. She was mostly just keeping him company since she knew that being in a cave with no one else around could get very lonely. She had discovered recently that her feelings for him were growing but wasn't sure what to make of them just yet.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Sick where she's bedridden for a while.))

Fenrir was grading papers when she came inside. "Hey darling, how are you? You made me worried this morning, I wanted to take the day off, but there's no substitute for me just yet...." He smiled slightly. There was few students still in class finishing up assignments and taking notes or just hanging out. He moved his things so they can have lunch together on his desk, one he made himself and got dubbed the cool teacher because of it. The front was carved with a house under attack of an army, the sides showed a ship being thrown around in a storm and a group of people sitting around a room to sign a document. All landmark events in history. He had a small personal lap top on his desk, everything was nice and organized. He gave her his chair, another hand made creation.

King was keeping an eye on his younger brothers, well, Romulus, to make sure he doesn't soap any windows again. Remus was hanging out with a group of girls and lupa was somewhere around the school yard but was rarely seen.

Damien was glad he had his own cave. It was warm and although small, it was perfect for just him. He appreciated the company and the help, although he kept telling her he was on his own for most of his life he can handle himself. He had fallen for her, although the leopard could tell she was apprehensive of her own feelings towards him, he couldn't help himself really. She was kind, soft spoken and tender with him. She helped trim his hair, cure hides and brought him paper to do his origami that Fenrir sold in his shop carefully placed in glass cases so they wouldn't unfold.

((okay so maybe a bad enough cold where she has to stay in bed in order to recover because she has a fever))

"I'm sorry I worried you and I'm doing better now. I went to the doctor after I got worried myself about my condition and found out why I got sick. It was just morning sickness as it turns out and I'll tell you the rest a little later," Tara said in reply before sitting in his chair that he offered her with a nod in thanks. He then set out the lunch she had made for him and started to eat the half that was closer to her which left the half that was closest to him for him to eat. She had made enough of the meal for them both to have it.

After Ashley was done eating her lunch, she went over to where she spotted King and said as she wrapped her arms around his waist from behind, "Hey. Keeping an eye on your brothers I see." Then a thought occurred to her and she added a few minutes later, "We should do something later this evening. Just the two of us."

Freya reached Damien's cave awhile later and shifted back into human form after she got inside and after she had shaken the snow off of her fur. "Hey. Trudging through snow takes awhile so that's why I'm a bit late. So what are we doing today?" she said and asked in greeting with a smile as she looked at him.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Yeah, something like that.))

Fenrir slowly lowered himself in a student chair. "M...morning sickness?" He squeaked out. He coughed and started again. He was waiting for an explanation, but knowing the woman was stubborn in her own right, and that she'll tell him when she wants too. He ate and when he was finished he waited for an explanation.

King pulled her down on his lap. "Yeah, someone had to. That... is a really good idea. It's been a while since we've had time to ourselves. What is it you have in mind?" He held her. A few girls gave them jealous looks. All the boys looked like their father, tall, fit, and quite handsome. King and Remus shared their father's shocking blue-grey eyes, where Romulus had a amber.

Damien was sweeping out his cave. "I got some fish to cure. Don't know what to do, but I'm sure I can find something." He said as he looked up and smiled at her.

((okay smile.gif))

Tara just nodded in reply to his question with a smile before she continued to eat her half of their shared lunch until she was done. "I'm pregnant with pups," she whispered in his ear so that the students that were still in the classroom wouldn't overhear what she said to him.

Ashley let out a small surprised noise when she was suddenly pulled into his lap before saying in reply to both the small statement and question, "I can't think of anyone better to do that than their brother. I was thinking either a sunset or moonlit picnic at the lake near the cabin."

"Alright we can do that and then perhaps after we're done with that task we can have a bit of fun while having a snowball fight?" Freya said and asked in reply to everything that he said with twinkling mischievous eyes. It had been awhile since she had last done a snowball fight and there was definitely enough snow there for each of them to make a fort.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"We're... your..." He ran his fingers through his hair as the kids looked at him concerned. He switched to sighed language. Pups? Are you sure? I'm going to be a dad?

"You and me under the stars. Sounds perfect. We'll let the Alphas know when we get home. " king said and kissed her cheek tenderly.

"Well you win that match, and the next one too. " He said softly getting out the fish he caught that day. "Its hard to throw things when you're completely blind in one eye and partially in the other." He stopped cutting the fish to gut them. "Its getting cloudy... someday I... May just be completely blind." He sighed. He knew wild wolves, he knew of wolf packs that wouldn't allow such things in their pack. Even his kin abandoned him because it was deemed a weakness. Would she even like him then? Does she even now? Damien stabbed the knife on the board in frustration and went to the very back of his cave to organize things, leaving the fish partially gutted.

Tara nodded before signing back to him afterward, Mhm. The doctor is one of us so she knew if it was pups or if it was just normal sickness. She smiled even more at him, knowing that it would make him happy because it would mean that another part of his dream is coming true which will also make her happy seeing how happy he was.

"So moonlit picnic it is then and yep. I can't wait. Plus you'll get to see me in another dress but it won't be the same one that I wore for my quincenera party two years ago," Ashley said in reply before kissing him back on the cheek.

Freya frowned when she heard everything that he said before he retreated to the back of the his cave, now wishing that she hadn't said what she did because she felt bad. She continued to do his job in order to finish his job of gutting the fish. She thought about his vision soon going away in both of his eyes and that made her even more sad. Her thoughts then turned to her feelings for him and she had to think really hard about that.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fenrir grinned from ear to ear as he did a silly little dance before picking her up and spinning around. He got crazy looks from his kids when he did this and got grossed out protests when he kisses her for a short ten seconds. "Oh knock it off! I can't kiss my wife when you kiddos make out for five minutes in the hallway?! I'm gonna be a daddy! I'm gonna be a daddy!" He laughed and jumped around his classroom then hugged Tara, making sure to hold her loosely. "I'll be home in a few hours and I will take you out to eat. You are going to be one very spoiled rotten she-wolf.. well.. not that you're not spoiled already. This news just made my day..." He smiled and kissed her nose packing up the tubs she brought as the end of lunch bell rang. "I will see you later my honey wolf." He cooed and gave her one last quick kiss before sending her home.

"Aww, Ashley, you don't need a dress. You're gorgeous in sweatpants and a tank top. But you were absolutely breathtaking then so I guess you can wear one..." king grinned.

Damien was quiet until he tripped over a misplaced net and landed with a oomph, knocking over some other things and making a ruckus. He slowly got up and started to pick things up at putting it back. Although the cave was well lit with old Brooklyn lanterns and a couple solar powered LED lamps, he still patted the stone to find items.

Tara giggled when she saw him dance around the room in his happiness before she kissed him back. She then hid a smile behind her hand when she heard everything that he said to his students and then smiled even more when she heard the rest of what he said to her. "I can't wait and I bet you'll spoil me even more," she said in reply before she quickly kissed him back after his last statement and then left with the lunch bag with the Tupperware containers in it to head back outside and towards the cabin.

"But sweatpants and a tank top aren't an appropriate enough outfit for a date," Ashley said in reply with a stuck out tongue before she heard the end of lunch bell. She reluctantly got out of his lap and stood up before asking, "Meet you back here after school before we head back to the cabin?"

Freya finished gutting the fish before she heard the commotion that was coming from the back of the cave where Damien was. She went to go check to see what the noise was and saw him picking up a few things that had fallen onto the cave floor. She quietly knelt down beside him and started to help him pick up the rest of the items that he hadn't gotten yet. "If you do happen to go completely blind I won't think any less of you," she said quietly as she continued to help him out.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fenrir couldn't wipe the grin from his face the rest of the day while he taught his kids. At the end of the day, he quickly packed up and headed home as fast as he could. When he got home he dropped his things and went up and kissed her deeply. "I needed to kiss you properly my sweet love."

King nodded and smiled although he reluctantly let her go and got up himself. "Sure sounds like a plan." He said softly kissing her cheek tenderly before heading to class.

A sniff. Then another one. "I...thank you. I was worried-" his voice was choked up with emotion. "-that you were going to think I was weak, like everyone else I've met. You... you don't pity me. You see me, not a blind man. I lo-....." a cough. "I enjoy your company for that reason..." His hand found hers and held it tightly.

((sorry for the late reply in here. my week got really busy again with work and then I was also busy this weekend as well))

Tara had gotten home earlier after she had enjoyed lunch with Fenrir at the school that he worked part-time at and was now reading on the bed in their shared room (assuming that in two years he was able to renovate the attic room for the both of them). When she heard the front door open, she figured that it was Fenrir that had come home so she went downstairs to greet him only to receive a deep kiss. She kissed him back before hearing what he said as he pulled away from it and then saying in reply afterward, "No need to explain and I really enjoyed that. Where are we going for dinner or is it a surprise?"

Ashley went to her locker after she had gone back inside from being in the school's backyard, put the combination into the lock in order to unlock it, got the book that she needed for her next class out of it, closed it again, and then headed for her English class. Once she got there, she went to her desk that was at the back of the room, and sat down to wait for the teacher and the rest of the students to arrive so that class could start.

Freya looked at Damien when she heard everything that he said and it hurt her heart to learn what he had been worried about if she had those things of him. "I would never think of you that way and I see you just as I see everyone else I've met; a really nice, down-to-earth, easy to get to know person. I lo-..." she cleared her throat a little before she continued to cover up what she had been about to say, "I like your company too for all the reasons I stated above."

Edited by Dragonpelt

"A surprise." He grinned. "I'll give you a hint. It's your favorite!" He kissed her again.

King headed to his pre calculus class. Sat down and did his work.

Damien herd her near slip, just like he nearly did. He grabbed her hand and yanked her close attempting to kiss her lips, but missed hitting their noses together. "Ow! Sorry.. so much for dramatic effect..." he said rubbing his nose.

"Too simple. The diner," Tara said in reply with the smile still on her face before she kissed him back. "When are we going to go? A little later when the sun's going down or in an hour or so?" she asked after she pulled back from the kiss again to look into his eyes.

Ashley took the notes she needed to take during class and then when it was over, she went to her next one. The day was over before she knew it an hour or so later and she left her classroom to go to her locker again, put her book back in there (she had done her homework during free time in the classroom for that class and the one she had before it), and then headed outside around the back of the school to wait for King so that they could walk home together.

Freya looked a bit surprised when she was suddenly yanked forward and closer to him before their noses collided with each other a short time later. She rubbed her nose as well before saying in reply to his apology, "It's okay." She then did what he had tried to do earlier which was kissing him on the lips.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fenrir smiled. "You said you like sushi yes? There's a fancy place we can go to in town. You deserve more then a little dinner.." He said softly kissing her again.

King had finished his work in class and joined her outside. "You ready?"

Damien held her head and tilted his own to kiss her deeply. He pulled away after a moment. "I'm glad you feel the same. " He whispers.

"I said that I liked shrimp but I've always wanted to try sushi so that's perfect. Also I like the diner because they have good shakes and popcorn shrimp but it's always nice to eat somewhere nice and different too," Tara said in reply to everything that he said before kissing him on the cheek instead of the lips. "Are we going to go when the sun's starting to set or a little earlier than that?"

"Yep," Ashley said in reply after King had come out of the school building and walked over to where she was before taking one of his hands in one of hers and then leading the way towards the woods soon after.

Freya kissed Damien back just as deeply as he did her before he pulled back to say what he did. "Were you worried that I didn't? I've just come to terms with how I feel for you today after you said all that you did earlier. I guess it just seemed to unlock that feeling so that I could understand it a lot better. Sorry. I'm talking too much," she said in reply before looking down shyly after she had said the last statement.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Earlier, go at dinner time and it will be packed. Besides, I have reservations at four." He said softly holding her tightly.

King laced his fingers with hers. "What a lovely day for a walk. "

"I.. have for a while. " Damien replied. He smiled. "I like it when you talk."

"Then I guess I have to get dressed and ready," Tara said in reply before kissing him again on the lips and then reluctantly pulling away again afterward. She went up to their room to get out a dress that was hanging up in the closet, got dressed into it soon after, and then went into the bathroom to pull her hair back into a braid. After she was done doing that, she got out some white sandals and then went back downstairs after she had put them on.

"That it is," Ashley said in reply with a smile before she rested her head on his shoulder as they walked to the cabin. As they walked, she noticed that a few bushes in the woods were starting to bloom the pretty pink and white colors that they usually bloomed at this time of year and she thought that they were really pretty.

"Okay and what else would you like to know about me that I haven't already told you about?" Freya said and asked in reply to everything that he said.

Fenrir had fixed his tie and combed his hair. He grinned when she came down and bowed. "Well my lady, are you ready? I have the bike out.. we can take that to town. The side car is attached so you can be comfortable and safe." He said softly and leaned down to kiss her. "You're beautiful tonight."

King saw her looking at the flowers and picked one putting it in her hair and kissed her. "They go nicely with your eyes."

Damien tilted his head. "your favorite book to read? Maybe you can read it to me sometime... and your favorite sound, and smell... touch? Hard questions, but I'm limited to a few thing without sight..."

"Okay and thank you. You're very handsome but of course you always are," Tara said in reply to what Fenrir said with a small blush on her cheeks after kissing him back when he kissed her. "I'm ready to go when you are."

"Thank you and that's very sweet of you to say," Ashley said in reply before kissing King back after he placed the flower in her hair.

"My favorite book is So You Want To Be A Wizard and sure I can read it to you sometime. Hm favorite sound is bells, favorite smell is chocolate and favorite touch is silk. That's fine and they weren't that hard to me to answer," Freya said in reply to everything that Damien requested of her that he wanted to know about her.

Edited by Dragonpelt

After a long moment Damien said softly. "The rain." He said and closed his eyes and smiled. "The smell of the earth, the sound of it on the leaves, the chill of it on the skin and the sweet taste of the first rain of spring. It's my favorite thing in the world. I love walking in it... I've seen what I could of the movie daredevil... I... see like that. A sort of echolocation. The rain...helps. at least I was gifted with one clear eye when I did. I know colors and your face.... " He said reaching out, fingertips brushing her cheek. He grinned and moved closer burrowing his nose in her neck with a purr. "What are you wearing or is it just you that smells so irresistible?" He asked and scooped her up, carefully walking from the back of the cave to the opening. "But now you're probably going to hate me for this.." He dropped her in a snowbank and ran off laughing.

"Come on darling, I'm a sweet guy. I'm....." He thought for a moment. "I wanted to say something funny but I just forgot it... " He chuckled.

"And you are always beautiful. " Fenrir helped her get on her helmet and get in the side car before kick starting the bike and taking off to the sushi place.

Tara smiled a bit shyly at what Fenrir said before she was helped getting her helmet on as well as getting in the side car afterward before they headed into town and towards the sushi place. When they arrived there minutes later, she carefully got out of the side car before waiting for him with a stretched out hand.

"Were you going to say something about being King of something?" Ashley asked with a small smile and giggle before starting to walk again towards the cabin.

Freya listened to everything that Damien said before she blushed when she heard what he asked. "I guess it's the latter but I'm not sure why," she said before she was suddenly picked up. At first she thought it was sweet until she heard what he said last and then she was dropped into a snowbank afterward. "Hey! You're going to get it!" she yelled after him with a smile and laughing tone in her voice as she ran after him.

Fenrir took her hand and lead her inside and the waiter lead them to their table. "You feeling ok?"

"Ah.. no... I was going to say something like, I'm so sweet I'm the Mr. Hunk bar or something like that..." king said tilting his head.

"Awww honey, I'm the ruler of the mountain... you can't find me if you wanted to." He said with a laugh, disappearing somewhere around the rocks.

"Yes. Why do you ask?" Tara said and asked in reply before they walked into the restaurant and then were led to their table afterward. She sat down and started to look at the menu shortly afterward.

"Ah okay," Ashley said in reply just before the cabin came into view and she headed towards it soon after. When she arrived on the front porch, she pulled out her copy of the house key, unlocked the door, and then held it open for him to go in after she walked in first.

Freya just shrugged to herself before shifting to her wolf form shortly after he presumably hid behind a group of rocks in order to sniff out his scent better.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Yeah sorry, been busy on a different sight))

"Well I know sometimes when having pups, certain smells can trigger sickness too. The teacher I'm subbing for is on maturity leave. She came in and smelled something and had to run to the bathroom. I'm just concerned because I want you to be okay..." he said taking her hand.

King walked in and sighed heading up to his room to put his things away. "We got lots of time before dusk... did Fenrir leave a note?" On the chalkboard Fenrir had said 'out to dinner, special night, big news to tell when back'

He wasn't behind the rocks but jumped down from on top of them as a leopard, his spots blended with the snow speckled rocks and his grey fur blended with the grey sky.