AroaraAngelwolf

pride of the mountains, pack of the woods

Fenrir shifted, dressed and followed her. He smiled shyly at him looking around the corner.

King took her hand and walked in with her. His eyes darted back and forth. He walked close to her throughout most of the day.

Tara nodded and then looked over the cards that Sinan showed to her of what he'd be teaching Fenrir. Since her mate was of course older than most of her friend's clients, he'd be learning from slightly more advanced cards in order to be able to talk again. "Alright I'll take a little walk outside around the cave during your session so that I'm not a distraction but I'll be back later," she said after she had looked over the cards and had given them back to the mountain lion and then blew Fenrir a kiss before she walked out of the cave.

Ashley looked over at King and said, "If you think of something that you enjoy the smell of, for example chocolate cake or pie, and focus on that scent alone it'll help block out all the other scents. Also if you focus on finding your sister that could help with the nervousness as well." She could tell that he was really nervous and she just wanted to help him calm down a little in case they should get odd looks.

Edited by SkySong278

Fenrir stopped her only to warn her to be careful and stay safe before starting the session. He began with a few words, wincing as the lack of use in his vocal chords quickly made them sore. He learned quickly, knowing how things are said, just not used to actually saying them. His accent was very thick and hard to understand at times, clearly Irish. By the end of the lesson he could get basic words out and small sentences, but can only talk for about two minutes at a time with long brakes and lots of water in between.

King nodded and did so. At lunch they were walking past a table full of girls with a couple guys and he grabbed her arm tightly. His eyes wild. He looked at a reddish brown headed girl the only one with hair that color. "Lupa?" A blonde laughed. "What kind of name is that?!"

He continued as the red brown haired girl continued eating, stiffening slightly. "Lupa, it's me, king your twin-" the girl got up and dragged him out of the school. "King's dead! How dare you impersonate my brother!" she suddenly snapped at him shoving him against the wall. "Its me lupa! It really is me! I'm not dead! Dad taught us better than that!" "If you're him then prove it, tell me something king would know" He was confused at this. What would king and not a hunter impersonator would know?

Tara responded with an of course before leaving the cave to go on her small walk. After a little while of walking, she thought that it was time to head back so she did. She had just arrived outside the cave and about to go in, when she heard Fenrir talking. She smiled happily when she heard that and then when she figured he was taking a small break, she shifted back to her human form and walked in. "How's it going in here?" she asked as she sat down beside her mate.

Sinan helped Fenrir talk by showing him the cards and then also pronouncing some of the letters that he might have a hard time with after awhile of not being able to talk as well as showing him cards of simple sentences. After awhile of that, he could tell that he was getting back to being able to speak but also found out that he needed frequent breaks since his throat seemed to be a bit dry. During one of their breaks where he could drink some water and soothe his pallet some he saw Tara come back and then said in reply to her question when she came in to sit next to Fenrir with his own smile on his face, "It's going really well. He's starting to get the hang of it again." He then turned his attention to be on the other male and said as he held out the cards for him to take, "You can take these home with you to practice more if you'd like to."

Ashley walked with King to the cafeteria when it was lunch time and then was surprised when his sister pulled him outside to only shove him against the wall afterward. She followed them and when she heard the last statement that the latter said and could see the former's hesitation she mouthed to him, "Tell her what you told me about your family leaving when you were out hunting and seeing your mom. She shouldn't think you're lying then or making it up."

Edited by Dragonpelt

((buzzer goes off. he was hunting. not asleep))

Fenrir took the cards and signed the word thank you to him before getting up and talking Tara's hand. his thought really hurt and would be sore for a while.

King one upped her. he pulled out what looked like a pocket watch with the symbol of fenrir on it. he opened it and it was a locket with pictures of the family as wolves and humans. each one he said the name of, and the last two was one of a woman with a punk rocker look to her and bright blue hair and a wolf a black blue color ans so big only half of him was in the photo. "Mom and dad. Jackie and Arthur. I gave mom a necklace that had each of our lost fangs carved with our name and birthdate. My full name is King Laycon Dante Armillio-Remero. What more can i say to prove myself to you?" He pleaded with her.

"Who gave you that locket?" "All of you did. It was fenrir's idea, you and luna put the photos inside, Geri and Freki did a horrible wrapping job, it looked like a ball of paper with a purple bow, or well a ribbon horribly knotted."

the girl backed a way then started crying. "when you didn't come back we thought you where dead? where have you been brother?" He hugged his sister tightly. "Looking for you guys."

((okay smile.gif))

Tara smiled at Fenrir as he took her hand and then led him out of the cave and back towards the cottage. "Are you having fun learning how to talk again?" she asked him curiously as she looked up at him with the smile still on her face.

Ashley smiled as the reunion of brother and sister seemed to go well even if it was a shaky start at first. She stayed where she was since she didn't want to interrupt but she wondered when she would be introduced and how she would be introduced. Like as either his girlfriend or just a close friend.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fenrir made a so so move with his hand and rubbed his neck signing hurt. He didn't say anything. He didn't want too until he can speak regularly. Although he had a voice now, he probably wouldn't use it so much, staying the silent type.

The two talked for a moment before lupa asked who was she. "Lupa, this is Ashley. Ashley this is lupa. " alright, who is she to you? king was silent. He seemed to be thinking about the same thing. What should he call her? He still had to set up a date with her, but they haven't been out so she wasn't his girlfriend officially, but he liked her to much to say she's just a friend. "Ahhh.... um.... illa est meae puellae, sed non tamen meae puellae. " He said. "Non sinis esse ablatam" she said back to him punching him hard in the chest causing him to collapse. "Its good to meet you!" she said to Ashley.

"Ah and I'm sure that with more practice it won't be as sore as it is now," Tara said in reply while continuing to walk back towards the cottage. "My birthday's coming up. You can surprise me if you'd like."

Ashley smiled a bit more when she noticed them talking after what had seemed to be a really tense situation between them before looking slightly confused when they started to talk in a different language that she didn't understand. When it seemed that they were done she said in reply to Lupa's greeting with the smile back on her face and no longer looking confused, "It's nice to meet you too."

when? So I can make you a special dinner. He asked her. He was happy she asked him to surprise her on her birthday. He wouldn't want to talk until he was better at it anyway.

((I have no idea what to do now)

((well I can do a small ts so that King and Ashley are leaving school and heading back to the cottage while waiting for Tara and Fenrir to get back. then after the latter two are at the cottage, we can ts to the week of Tara's birthday and then do our plan with her and Ashley being captured by a wolf from Fenrir's past so that the boys can rescue them))

"Halloween," Tara said in reply to Fenrir's question with a smile before looking ahead of them again to see the cottage in sight.

School had gotten out and Ashley was waiting outside the building for King so that they could walk back to the cottage together. Safety in numbers and all that.

mine's Christmas. Kings is the second of November. He went into the cottage.

After school lupa gave him a place to meet at to show him the way to the new house and left. King took Ashley's hand and walked back to the cabin.

((Ok now! smile.gif ))

((okay smile.gif))

The week of Tara's birthday came and it found both her and Ashley in the general store of the nearest town, gathering groceries for the week and more for her and the rest of the cottage's occupants. After they had checked out the stuff and were leaving the store with the bags, they were approached by a tall dark-haired stranger who talked to them for a few minutes on where he might find an ice cream parlor. Tara told him in the most polite way before excusing herself and Ashley and with a smile as they walked away and towards the woods. They were just outside the cabin and had just set the grocery bags down on the front porch when they were approached by the guy again but this time also with four other men. They struggled with them and then right after Tara and Ashley screamed, they were knocked out with cholorofoam soaked cloths and taken deep into the woods where their camp was located.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fenrir was in the middle of frosting a cake for Tara as a surprise when he heard the scream. King came running on down wild eyed too. Both boys nearly broke off the front door by throwing it open seeing the groceries abandoned on the porch. "Where could they be?"

Fenrir finally took a breath after studying the foot prints and he froze with a snarl and dashed off, king behind him shifting. The trail stopped a couple times so it took about fifteen minutes to get too the camp.

Fenrir ran in with a roar. Both he and king (now a wolf) was surrounded in a instant.

((I'm jaking the guy after your post))

((okay smile.gif))

Tara and Ashley came to just as Fenrir and King got to the camp and got surrounded by the leader's goons. "Fenrir," she said with a happy smile on her face just as Ashley said at practically the same time, "King." They both had some bruises on their faces and arms but they weren't that bad. Tara did have a black eye, though but it could be healed by shifting along with the rest of her bruises. She knew that it would still make Fenrir mad or more angry than he already was.

((didn't know if you wanted me to still play him before you took him over or not and if you did, I can edit. I liked the cake that you linked by the way for her birthday happy.gif))

((Nah it's fine, I thought the cake was cute too))

Fenrir stopped snarling when he saw the bruises on Tara and he whipped around to face his old pack mate, the one who tore his throat. He snarled loudly and glared at him.

"Lookie here! Two dogs come to play!" one said.

"You know, the older girl is strong, starting my own pack... I need a strong female..." the alpha reached out to Tara. Fenrir threw a rock at him. "Oh? Did I strike a nerve? Hmmm, you smell familiar, I would've known a mutt like you..." Fenrir snorted and took off his shirt and ascot with a growl. "So pup got big, that's the mutt we ripped apart! Damned thing can't speak still ha!" said a brown haired man who sounded like the wolf who king ran into before.

Fenrir smiled sinisterly. "I talk. I fight you for Tara. Tara is mine!" He growls. "Really? Your mark isn't on pup, and you're an omega. I wouldn't fight a filthy omega. He laughed.

Fenrir snapped at this. King recognizing the brown haired man leapt at him and the two fought as wolves. Fenrir tackled the alpha cutting short his laughter and shifted as he fought, it sounded painful.

Tara started to saw at the ropes keeping her hostage before the alpha said what he did and started to reach towards her. She glared at him and was glad that Fenrir threw a rock at him and then went back to sawing at the ropes. When she did get through them, she moved to get out of them and then helped Ashley up. They then just watched their loved ones fight wolves that had caused them problems before and Tara winced slightly when she watched Fenrir shift, knowing that it was painful for him to do and it also sounded that way as well. She was also a bit surprised when she heard Fenrir talk and was also a bit curious as to what the alpha meant by "mark."

Edited by Dragonpelt

The Alpha pushed him of and with a snap and a yelp, fenrir rolled away. Fenrir got to his feet, as the Alpha shifted into a shaggy black wolf, whom fenrir was bigger then.

The two snarled ans charged at each other becoming a mass of black fur and flashing fangs. snarls growls and yelps sounded from the two, sometimes a spatter of red came from the fray but it was impossible to tell who was hurt.

King incapacitated the beta and moved on to a young male who was trying to sneak up on Tara and ashley. he bit and clawed at him, not giving him time to shift. he never killed, only attacked until the other passed out or was too hurt to move. he Nosed ashley ans whimpers shifting back and hugging her to him tightly.

the three other wolves watched the rolling black mass of fangs and fur. when they finally separated, fenrir was bleeding but only a little. The alpha was limping and hurt quite badly. " Not bad for a mutt huh Craven? Now leave my land before i rip out your throat!" the alpha hesitated until fenrir leaped at him and he dashed off quickly. the men followed him leaving their things there.

Tara continued to watch the chaos ensue in front of them, not being able to take her eyes off of the fight between Fenrir and the alpha. She was too entranced to notice that a young rogue was sneaking up on them until a movement caught her eye and made her look over at King briefly who was attacking the boy. She then had her attention go back to her mate just as the fight was over and the rogues were leaving. She took one glance over at the hugging Ashley and King with a smile for a moment before shifting into her own wolf form and moving over to where Fenrir was. "Are you okay? I'll be fine in case you ask. The bruises will heal while I'm in this form. Also what did the alpha mean by 'leaving your mark'?" she asked with a slight tilt of her head after she had nuzzled him a little.

Ashley looked down at King after he was done fighting the beta and a younger rogue that had tried to sneak up on both her and Tara and while he nosed her a bit before shifting back into a human. When he hugged her, she hugged him back and took in his scent as Tara made her way over to where Fenrir was.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fenrir was cleaning the wounds. He chuffed like a cough and would have blushed. "Claiming You, saying you are mine is only part of the mating process. I'm surprised you didn't know this... but um.... after we are officially know each other... in the ... Ah.. biblical sense... a mark would appear on your neck and mine. On mine, it would be like a tattoo of your wolf form, on yours it would be of mine. This mark carried our scents so we smell faintly like the other, telling other wolves we are taken. Or sometimes... the mark doesn't show for the wolf took the human way of multiple partners, so they have to actually bite their true partner....." she moved from paw to paw, looking down at his big feet.

((A combination of two werewolf stories I like but can't remember the name exactly))

"Please tell me you're okay. I was so scared. I don't know what I would have done if we didn't find you in time....." He too breathed in her scent. "Can I kiss you?" He asked softly.

"I've only heard of it but I've never actually been through it myself so I just thought that it was a myth," Tara said in reply a bit shyly herself before asking a few minutes later with an even darker blush than before, "Want to start doing that tonight so that this kind of thing doesn't happen again?"

"I'm okay and I was scared as well. I'm just glad you guys did come when you did or else we would've been in a much bigger mess than when we were first captured," Ashley said in reply before hearing his very soft question. "Yes," she said in reply before picking up her face to look into his eyes.

Edited by Dragonpelt

It took a moment for her words to sink in. His ears flattened, jaw opening and closing as his face would've turned red. "A-Are yo-you absolutely sure?" He swallowed heavily. "We... um... should get home.. I .. think.. I.. um.. left the oven on." He gathered up his clothes, clearly flustered by her, and darted off to the house. When the others got back the groceries where put away, her cake was on the table and a few gifts set out for her.

King kissed her lips lightly, pulling away from her too scoop her in his arms just as Fenrir darted off. "What did you say to him? That's the fastest I've seen him move!" King laughed.

Tara just nodded in reply to his question before he started stammering something and ran off afterward, leaving her astounded and speechless. She had just shifted back to her human form when she heard King's question. "Oh we were just talking about the next step of the mating process that I said I'd like to get started with and he asked if I was sure. I nodded and then he just ran back towards the cottage after getting all flustered," she said in reply before starting to head back herself to the cottage before opening the door and going inside to find that a cake had been set out for her as well as presents.

Ashley kissed him back but was a bit disappointed that it didn't last longer before she let a small surprised yell at being scooped up by him. She then calmed down enough to hear King's question to Tara as well as the latter's answer before she watched her head back to the cabin.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"I had to ask...." King muttered read faced as he followed her carrying as he got to the cabin. "Happy birthday!" He said behind her setting Ashley down with another small kiss that lasted a moment longer before sitting down beside her and holding her close.

"I made the cake..." Fenrir said quietly, still blushing and back in his clothes. "I-its your favorite color... right? A-and I got you this...." He handed her a little bag. Inside was a piano music box that played

((I think she said it was a favorite)) Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"Thanks," Tara said with a small smile in reply to what King said as she looked over her shoulder at him before he set Ashley down. She then had her attention go to Fenrir when she heard everything that he said. "It's lovely. You did a good job on it and thank you," she said before taking the small bag. "Purple is one of my favorite colors." She then looked in the bag and saw the music box, taking it out and smiling at the song it played. "It's one of my favorite songs. Thank you," she said as she looked up from it to him and then asked, "Shall we have cake now or wait? Also I'm sorry I made you a bit uncomfortable earlier. We don't have to do you know what tonight if you don't want to and can wait until a later time instead." After she said this last statement, she looked down at the floor and waited for his response.

"Happy birthday," Ashley said with a smile after King had before she was set down from his arms. She then kissed him back again when he kissed her and was happy that this one lasted a bit longer than the one from earlier as she leaned against him when he sat down beside her and held her close. "I heard that your birthday is the second of next month. Mine's the fifteenth," she said as Tara and Fenrir talked.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"I should have known from an Alpha. You are very strait... forward when it comes to you. Such.... " He struggled to find a smaller word. "A statement on something very private was.... made me very nervous. Yes, we can have cake now.

"Yeah, it's on the day of the dead. Odd huh?" He said softly almost sleepily with her so close