AroaraAngelwolf

pride of the mountains, pack of the woods

"I'm aware of that but you are both to me," Tara said in reply with her own smile and glittering eyes after she had finished eating the soup that he had made for her and almost all of the tea before closing her eyes to rest after nodding when she heard what he said last.

Ashley stayed in her human form a bit longer and then shifted back to her wolf form when King took the smaller wolf into the woods with him. She was still in that form when he came back and carried her by the scruff back to the cabin. "Will you stay this size now or will you shrink back down to normal size?" she asked curiously after a few minutes of silence.

"And I'm glad that I'm yours," Freya said in reply before resting her forehead against the top of his head while he had his nose be in the crook of her neck.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fenrir smiled and continued doing his work as she slept, going down the stairs when king entered the home.

King dropped her on the porch looking confused. "What size? he shifted back, looking... stronger. He went into the house to get something to eat.

Damien started purring loudly holding her. "A warm soak after a long day in the snow always feels nice. "

Tara continued to sleep, still sniffing and coughing every few minutes or so but then it would stop and she was able to sleep peacefully.

"You're about half the size as your dad. You also carried me by the scruff of my neck while I was in wolf form and you've never done that before today," Ashley said in reply after she had shifted back to her human form as well and then followed him back into the cabin afterward. She then noticed how strong he looked and blushed a bit before going to the fridge to hide her now pink cheeks as she got out some chocolate milk to drink. After she got it out of the fridge, she closed the doors behind her before getting out a cup and saw Fenrir after she had closed the cabinet again. "Hey Fenrir. How's Tara doing? I hope she's doing a bit better than this morning," she said and asked him in greeting as she poured the milk into her glass.

"Mhm and even more so with the one you love," Freya said in reply while nuzzling his neck again with her nose.

"They are healthy and there's three. Three pups! I'm going to be a dad! Tara is okay, she needs bed rest until her fever goes down" Fenrir replied. "Shes resting now."

"Oh. I don't know. I got kinda.. blanked. He attacked you then I just saw red.... I don't really remember what happened. Then I thought you needed a bandage for your paw so... I picked you up." King said rubbing his neck. He smiled at Fenrir when he entered, Ashley already having voiced his own question so he remains quiet.

Damien smiled, running his fingers through her hair. "I most certainly agree with that. Now, what should we do tomorrow? Organize things a little bit better?"

"I'm glad that the pups are healthy and that Tara's fine. Both King and I were worried about her this morning but I'm glad that we can breathe easier about her and her health," Ashley said in reply with a happy smile before looking over at King. "You also look stronger and it's okay that you don't remember what happened earlier," she said in reply to everything that he said before getting out the regular milk to mix it with the chocolate milk that she had already poured earlier.

"Sure that sounds like a plan," Freya said in reply before closing her eyes as she enjoyed him running his fingers through her hair.

Edited by SkySong278

Should we skip?))

Fenrir tensed. "What happened earlier. Did something happen within my territory?" He asked lowly, guarded like he was going to snarl but managed to get it under control.

King looked at Ashley. "You tell him given I don't remember much it. I don't feel any different than before...."

Damien purred loudly.

((sure but when to? Tara giving birth to her pups and Freya being pregnant herself or to somewhere else? I kind of want Ashley to get sick too from her bite injury getting infected))

"Okay and you look much different from before even if you don't feel different," Ashley told King before looking over at Fenrir. "King and I went walking in the woods as we were waiting for you and Tara to get back from the hospital to find out about Tara's condition and we encountered a wolf from the rogue pack that captured me and Tara. He attacked me and then King grew to be a bit bigger to be the size of a Fiat car before taking the other wolf into the mountains. I actually don't know what happened to it because twenty or so minutes later, King came back without it but I'm guessing he killed it," she said to Fenrir as she told him about what had happened earlier.

Freya smiled when she heard his loud purring and asked a few minutes later, "Should we stay here a bit longer or get out before our skin gets all wrinkly like grapes? If we do get out, I'm not sure what we can do but I'm sure we'll think of something else to do."

oh okay. only if you want to. I just like going back through and rereading it.

okay. I’d be fine with that. so I’m guessing it’ll also be an entirely new thread/topic instead of this one?