AroaraAngelwolf

pride of the mountains, pack of the woods

"I'm sorry again for you getting embarrassed and for me being straight-forward. I can wait if you'd like and yay," Tara said in reply to everything that Fenrir said as she looked up at his face again with a smile and feeling better about what was said. "I'm glad you're talking more. I guess you've practiced a lot." She then headed to the kitchen table after she said that last statement and waited for the others to join her.

"I guess so. Mine's not until 13 days after yours and a regular day but still a birthday," Ashley said in reply before hearing that they could have cake. "Come on. We can have cake." After she said this, she got up reluctantly, and went to the table to sit next to Tara who was there already.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fenrir blushed deeply as he served the cake he had her look at him signing. I still know asl. I want to have you marked so none would think to take you from me again. If you can get the kids to leave....just for tonight... He swallowed hard, hands shaking on a few symbols. He was nervous, but such a thing is normal.

King followed her. "I have a gift for you too Tara. I'll give you it when you're done. It's odd, because my family celibate it. Lupa said they were setting my picture on the little shrine one makes for the dead. So, when I show up on my birthday at their house... they are going to be shocked. Lupa hasn't told anyone else yet."

Tara looked up at Fenrir as he had her do that before seeing all that he signed and signed back with her own blush, I see that. I don't want to be taken from you again and I'd like that if you're comfortable enough with getting that done tonight. I guess if you weren't, you wouldn't've suggested it so never mind. I can try but no promises. She then had her attention go to King when she heard everything that he said and said in reply with a smile, "You didn't have to get me anything but thank you for thinking of me. That sounds like it would be fun. I don't know how far your parents house is from here but maybe it might be best to leave tonight to head there so that you'll have enough time to get there. Don't know what your plans were originally but thought I'd offer a suggestion. Also just curious but will you be taking Ashley with you? It might be good for her to meet your siblings and parents." All this she said and asked was said in a casual way like how you would hold a conversation. She didn't want to seem like she was trying to get them out of the house.

Ashley watched Fenrir cut the cake and she could see that the cake part underneath all of the icing was chocolate which both she and Tara liked. She then heard the two conversations and was a bit suspicious with how Tara was wording hers but then just figured that she was only trying to hold a conversation and didn't think much of her earlier small suspicion.

Edited by SkySong278

"Well, it's in the mountains.... Lupa has to lead us there then. I don't know how long it'll take and I wanted to go in a couple days.." "Wouldn't You want to see your little siblings again? And your mother must be devastated. The fifteenth is special for boys and girls in Hispanic heritage." "True..... I guess I can go tonight, Ashley you want to come? We have to pack for a few days over there. Spending the night that is.."

Tara was glad that Fenrir was going with what she had started out by saying and continuing it but she just hoped that King and Ashley wouldn't catch onto what she and Fen were really doing. She started to eat the piece of cake that her mate had cut for her just as she heard Ashley say in reply to King's question to her, "Sure. It sounds like fun and I'd like to meet the rest of your family."

Edited by Dragonpelt

King smiled. "Sounds like a plan! After this we'll pack up. I got you this.." he pushed a gift to her. It was a wire replica of the Arwen evening star necklace. He made it himself.. with a little help.

Fenrir smiled and stoll a piece of her slice cake.

((is that said to Tara or Ashley? the gift part))

"Get your own slice of cake," Tara said with a smile and a small swat after Fenrir stole a piece of the cake that she was eating. After she finished swallowing the piece of cake that she had been chewing, she looked over in King and Ashley's direction to see what they were talking about. "Oh thank you. It's very pretty," she said as she saw what King pushed towards her.

"Okay sounds good," Ashley said in reply before she saw the necklace that he had made for Tara before looking at her own slice of cake.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((It's Tara's birthday. It's her gift))

"Fine.." He kissed her. "I'll guess I'll find something sweeter than.." He smiled and ate his cake.

King ate the cake quickly and went up to pack.

((I thought that might have been the case but the way you worded the post, got me a little confused since you were having King talking to Ashley and then without a break in the paragraph so I thought he might've still been talking to Ashley. sorry sad.gif))

Tara kissed him back before finishing her piece of cake with a smile and a small blush and then went to rinse off her plate in the sink afterward. "For later are we going to do it in my room or in yours?" she asked after she had rinsed the plate and put it in the dishwasher.

Ashley finished her cake as well and then went upstairs to her room to pack for her and King's small trip.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fenrir looked at her oddly. "Did it look like I used Hannah's bed? I respect the dead. Yours. Until I remodel that room and buy a new bed for us, I will not sleep in the same bed a woman who raised me died in. " He said softly cleaning up. "You still speak of such matters so bluntly. You are lucky the pups aren't here.." He said with a half smile.

King packed up quickly, knowing what to take and how to be efficient. He went to check on how Ashley was doing.

"I didn't know the reason for why you didn't sleep in that bed so I also didn't know that your adopted mom died there. Sorry and of course I should've just assumed that my room would be where we would...you know," Tara said in reply to everything that he said with a slightly darker blush on her cheeks and some tears in her eyes. "I-I'll be in my room. Growing up, I was always told that on your birthday you can't help clean up. If you need me, I'll be in there." After she said these last few statements she left the kitchen and went into her room.

Ashley had just moved to her door to go to King's room after she was finished packing when he came to her. "Hey. Guessing you're ready to go? I just finished packing myself," she said with a smile as she gestured to her packed backpack.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Yeah, let's go.. I know the direction. She'll hear the call if we get close." King said and lead the way out of the house into the woods as Fenrir saw them off.

Fenrir cleaned up and set the rest of the cake away for later. He was nervous, but now he hid it well instead of earlier. Silent, he slipped into the room, only the creek of the door giving him away. "Why have tears in your eyes? Have I said something to upset my love?" He murmurs as he moved behind her pulling her against him. "I was never considered a child. More like a pet who could turn human. Do not be tearful for me..... I didn't mind it at all. I got many belly rubs for being good. ... He hummed in her ear and turned her kissing her deeply. He lifted her hand and placed it on his neck where his scar was. He sighed heavily and purred. Whispering in her ear, holding her tightly. "You have very soft hands...."

((Fenrir looks more like thiswith his scars for better visual. xd.png ))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Tara had just managed to stop more tears from falling and showing in her eyes when Fenrir came into the room and asked the questions he did before he wrapped his arms around her from behind. "It wasn't anything you said. It was because of what I said and it made me feel stupid for having suggested we do it in your room," she said before hearing the rest of what he said before she was turned around and kissed deeply. She kissed him back before one of her hands was placed on his neck. "Thank you. I moisturize them daily," she said in reply to his whispered statement in her ear. Then something else came to her mind. "Um I might feel stupid again for asking this but why didn't you hug me like you're doing now after you fought the alpha for me? Sorry if you don't want to say but I'm just curious," she asked and said as she hugged him.

Ashley nodded and then followed him out the door with her packed bag and towards the woods with him.

((very nice smile.gif))

Edited by SkySong278

"Quite simple. I would've been butt naked if I shifted back to hold you like this.... " He blushed and his eyes moved from hers to a corner of the room. "Also, I have been told such affection is private. The most common type of touches I'd get is a pat on the head with a 'good boy' sign and a smack on the back of the head when bad. " He paused so find words and rest his throat for a moment. He let go and padded to the window looking out, hands on the curtains to close them. "My view is anything more than holding hands is intimate and must be kept short or in the privacy of one's home..... He said softly before closing the curtains tilting his head to hear her response.

Once they headed in the general direction of town, but towards the mountains for a few miles, he pulled out a flute made of an eagle bone and played a

"Oh yeah; I stupidly forgot about that fact," Tara said in reply to his first few statements that Fenrir said before hearing what else he said. "I'm more partial to private affections than public ones anyway especially when they're with you," she said as she was standing next to him at the window before she kissed him again.

((after your reply post as Fenrir, I can do a small ts to when they're done with their session and in bed with the covers over them))

When they had gotten to the area she thought he was going to call for Lupa, Ashley listened as King played a tune on his flute and wondered if that was the signal for his sister.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Actually I was... planing on doing that))

Fenrir blushed and kissed her back. "I am so very lucky to have a mate like you.. He muttered between kisses.

-------------------------

Fenrir smiled as he nosed her neck, her soft scent now had a undertone of cinnamon and pine, his strong musk. The mark of the wolf was incredibly detailed, and he traced the outline softly. now we are together... till death do we part.. He hummed softly.

King stopped and listened, then moved several paces playing again. After this, a howl sounded and he cupped his hands mimicking the sound. A large red wolf trotted up and king shifted adjusting the pack on his back. It was designed to fit between a wolf's shoulder blades.

((oh I guess we think alike then xd.png))

"Mm I like the sound of that," Tara said in reply as she enjoyed the feeling of his fingers trace the outline of his wolf that was on the right side of her neck. "My wolf looks good on you," she said after a few minutes as she traced the outline of her wolf that was on his right shoulder blade and took in his scent that was now mingled with her own of roses and linen.

Ashley shifted before King did when she heard the howl and then moved to be next to the red wolf as she waited for one of them to lead the way.

Edited by Dragonpelt

And mine on you. Now.. I'm gonna open up my shop again. I can use a person in the front room. I can't think of anyone better than my mate. Besides..... who can resist such a beautiful face?" He stroked her cheek tenderly. I know I can't..."

Lupa lead the way to a large cave then into the cave in a maze of tunnels to a cavern that was surprisingly warm and cozy almost homey. They shifted back and approached a group of kids most twins all ranging from seven to thirteen, a blonde rocker looking woman who had sweet purple tips in her pixie cut and a gigantic grungy black wolf the size of a small Clydesdale sat behind them.

"I didn't know that you had a shop," Tara said before hearing the rest of Fenrir said and blushed. "I'd be happy to be in the front room and I swear you're making me blush on purpose," she said with a small blush now on her cheeks as she looked from his mark of her wolf to him as she felt the gentle stroke of his fingers against her cheek. She kissed him before pulling back and yawning a bit then found herself falling asleep afterward while her head was nestled in-between his neck and shoulder.

Ashley followed King and Lupa into the cave and maze of tunnels until they came across a cavern with a bunch of kids and adults that were keeping watch. She figured that this must be the rest of his family and couldn't help but feel a little jealous. She kept it hidden though and smiled as she stopped walking to watch the playing kids as the former two went towards where the adults were.

yes, it's how I get money. I love making you blush.. your adorable... He smiled and kissed her nose holding her tightly and fell asleep with her.

The mood in the cave was somber, they were standing around a alter with pictures and candles on it. Bread sugar skulls and offerings decorated it. King walks up and stopped a few feet away. I'm not dead guys..... all of them spun around and tackled him the wolf changing into a man who looked like hulk Hogan in buffness with a shabby grungy black hair and sharp features. He scooped up king along with two girls and four boys like they were nothing. my boy! My first son is back! Ha ha! Oh?... and who's the little lady you brought here? He quickly spotted Ashley setting the kids down as kings mother scooped him up in hugs and kisses as he looms over her studying her.

The next day found Tara humming happily in the kitchen while making her and Fenrir breakfast. She was dressed in a simple blue and purple dress that was sleeveless and she was barefoot. (thought that I would do a small ts for Tara and Fenrir since they were both sleeping)

Ashley smiled at the happy reunion of King and his family before she was noticed by his father. She cleared her throat a bit when she was approached by him while King was busy being hugged and kissed by his mom before saying in reply while looking in his eyes and not wavering at all, "I'm a good friend of King sir and my name is Ashley."

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fenrir slipped behind her humming along with her. "Breakfast smells almost as good as you darlin.... He kisses her cheek. He had sweat pants and a button down shirt that hung loosely on him. For once he didn't want to cover his marks.

your a bold one pup..... He narrowed his icey blue eyes, the same as king's. Then.. He burst out laughing. King my boy! Where did you find this girl I like her spunk! You should see her at school papa! She keeps the boys in line. Lupa came up and play pushed Ashley. King managed to wiggle away from his mother before she smothered him to death and ran behind Ashley, holding her around her waist and against him. Enough! You all know I have the best natural navigation system in this family, I can take her and leave.... although she might... hit me for doing that... " He gave Ashley a half smile.

"Oh? I smell better than the scrambled eggs and chocolate chip pancakes that I'm making?" Tara asked as she looked briefly at him from over her shoulder with a smile before having her attention be back on the cooking pancakes and eggs. "I did take a shower before I got started on this so maybe that's why." She then flipped the pancakes that looked ready to be flipped and then put the rest of the batter in shapes of circles so that they could be formed into pancakes as they heated. Then she had her attention be on the frying pan with the scrambled egg mixture and stirred it with a spatula so that clumps could form that would mean that they were done and they were almost at that point.

"Thank you. My dad taught me well," Ashley said in reply before staring back into his eyes and before he burst out laughing. She looked a bit surprised before she heard what he said to King and then understood. She was then pushed playfully by Lupa after she heard what she said and then gently pushed her back with a smile on her face and small blush on her cheeks. She let out a small surprised yelp when she was suddenly grabbed by King before hearing what he said and then looked back at him when she felt his eyes on her and said with the smile still on her face, "Yep that I would."

Edited by Dragonpelt

Well... maybe not the pancakes.. but good enough for me... " He took a spatula from her and helped her cook then got out the plates placing his serving on one and letting her do her serving. He sat down and started to eat. I was thinking about substituting when the shop doesn't have any requests..."

thought so... King smiled. His dad laughed. "Introduce her! You know better!" King did running through his brothers and sisters from youngest (the twins called Geri and Freki after the wolves of Odin, they looked wiry and bony for six year olds.) Luna(who has silver hair and blue eyes) Fenrir (who really did look like a younger version of the fen she knew complete with a few scars and scratches from wrestling but with Amber eyes) she knew Lupa King's twin, the two second youngest were Romulus and Remus who turned fourteen in August.

Remus looked blankly at her where Romulus slides close to her with a smirk. He was blonde, with two colored eyes (Amber and blue). "Hello beautiful..I'm named after the founder of the most powerful empire in history... King snarled and shoved him away. The two started yelling at each other in three languages (Spanish Latin and English) in which king shouted: Your name isn't King Lycoan! (Something about humbrelobos)... back off she's mine!" both boys snarled at each other loudly.

His mother was by Ashley. She heaved a sigh. "I'm Alex, my husband and mate is Alexander... it's been five minutes and those two are already butting heads. So, I take it you're seeing my son?"

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Tara just smiled in reply to Fenrir's first statement before putting some food on her own plate and then sitting down beside him afterward at the table to eat. "Huh? Substitute what?" she asked in reply to his second statement that he said after she had swallowed the bite of pancakes that she had been chewing.

Ashley smiled even more before she heard the rest of his sibling's names. "It's nice to meet all of you," she said before she was approached by Romulus. She just tilted her head curiously at him before King started a fight with him. She could only watch the scuffle from the sidelines where she was also approached by his mom and she heard what she said. "It's nice to meet you and yes ma'am I am," she said in reply to mostly everything that she said and the question before asking one herself curiously, "Do they usually butt heads like this?"

Edited by Dragonpelt